Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 am
Exxos
I think I might have made the most inappropriate gaia avatar (without any alterations; directly from the avatar designer on the site) currently possible – at least with my inventory.

Beyond this spoiler is a horrible thing. There will be trauma and nudity and girl parts on hairy man imagery and sado-mosochism and drooling and animals concerned about a**l insertion.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_nitemareleft

I saw this one in the FB also and it made me giggle. Only you, exxos, could make up something so devilish implying without being straight forwardly nasty. xd

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 am
Lilygwen
Exxos
I think I might have made the most inappropriate gaia avatar (without any alterations; directly from the avatar designer on the site) currently possible – at least with my inventory.

Beyond this spoiler is a horrible thing. There will be trauma and nudity and girl parts on hairy man imagery and sado-mosochism and drooling and animals concerned about a**l insertion.

gaia_nitemareleft

I saw this one in the FB also and it made me giggle. Only you, exxos, could make up something so devilish implying without being straight forwardly nasty. xd

gaia_angelright

I aim to please and.or disgust. *bows*  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 pm
Have you guys ever tried " YAKULT : probiotic".

Man, it sure makes thing easier. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm
Exxos
Lilygwen
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

I aim to please and.or disgust. *bows*

I definitely laughed out loud for real at that one. My kids came running to see what was so funny razz I changed windows and told them it was nothing. lol  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:47 pm
GuinAoiichi

Yes. Easy squeezy never leave the toilet for 18 hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

Ooohkayyyy. I wanna share something with you because I'm too freaked out to share it with anyone else. I'm slightly hyperventilating and feeling nauseous right now. eek Some of you might know that I like to write as a hobby. Lately I've been fixing up this one story that I've manage to finish and for some reason I decided to send it out to a publisher for reading! burning_eyes I don't know why I did it because I've never allowed anyone to read my stories before, not even my fiance! Oh jeez, I'm not going to get any sleep this night. *slams her head to desk*

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:53 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Ooohkayyyy. I wanna share something with you because I'm too freaked out to share it with anyone else. I'm slightly hyperventilating and feeling nauseous right now. eek Some of you might know that I like to write as a hobby. Lately I've been fixing up this one story that I've manage to finish and for some reason I decided to send it out to a publisher for reading! burning_eyes I don't know why I did it because I've never allowed anyone to read my stories before, not even my fiance! Oh jeez, I'm not going to get any sleep this night. *slams her head to desk*

gaia_angelright

Don't worry to much. Just, what ever happens take it as a learning experience. xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm
Exxos
GuinAoiichi

Yes. Easy squeezy

Exactly !! xd  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Awesome!!! It is fabulous that you were brave enough to send out your creative effort like that. Good luck!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 pm
Good Evening Everyone 3nodding  

xLady Artzyx

Militant Lover

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Wooooooooooo! Awesome! I hope you get published! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:49 pm
@ Lily...No worries. What will be will be!
@ Exxos: OMFGLOLOLOL! Damn that avi...I have no words for it...pbbbhttt *laughs*
@ Guin...Ummm..yeah...
@ everyone else: I missed you guys. Still sick but I think I am getting better! I will try and get on here more often, maybe. XD  

MalteseAutoKat

Sparkly Hunter

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm
Jeeze; I go away for a few days and come back to find a guild of writers and masochists (as if there's really any difference). lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Thanks guys. emotion_hug Luckily they said in their site that it takes up to 1 to 3 months to reply back so I'll forget ever doing that within few days. xd I was right about the sleeping though. Today was not a fun workday after few hours of restless sleep. Luckily I didn't need to be at my best so I managed to nod it off eventually.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am
Luv the "Calvin and Hobbes" on the announcement !  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games