Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the church you go to?
  Yes!
  No!
  Not really...
  It's fine. :)
  Well...ummm...I don't go to church. But I'm a believer!
View Results

Mrower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:49 pm
I don't really like the church I go to. stare Too many old people. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:13 pm
what church is that might i ask... and what are your reasons for attending that church if you dont like it find a different one that more follows your needs

I go to an AG church (assembley of God) and i love it the congregation is much like a good family and we all love eachother and we cant stand it when someone is missing and we always know when someone is not there... i didnt go to my home church this morning i went to a different AG and everyone was calling me asking where i was... i love it  

knivesI

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:31 pm
Iam sure i will like church but when i start going , hopefully soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:46 pm
... Going to church shouldn't be based on who's going there and how many people there are... It all comes down to whether or not you will worship... That's the whole point of going to church - to offer God your time and use that time to praise Him. Going to church because of friends or anything else is denying/ignoring God because you're only going there because of those factors, not to be with God...  

Gamja

chickenlipsRfun2eat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:24 am
Mrower
I don't really like the church I go to. stare Too many old people. stare

And the reason you go to that church is?

And besides why are you basing the church
on age? you Go to church to praise and
worship. Not to see the youth.

Hmn... seems like you have the wrong motivation on
your heart.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:36 am
I enjoy my church, but I really dislike the fact that I don't talk to most of the people that are my age there. It makes me lonely when I don't have someone to sit with and have a friendly conversation with. Other than that, I love it.  

vampy dave

AbbyGirlForever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:04 pm
I don't currently have a church. I went to a UMC for many years, but since I moved I don't really have anywhere to go that I like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:16 pm
My church is fine. I just don't go often, I like to sleep in. sweatdrop  

carrythebones

NightAngelDevil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:51 am
I like my church. It is not the best because I have to wake up, nut I like it anywho. heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:13 am
^o^ I don't go to church anymore. I rest on Saturday and pray on Saturday in my own way of worshipping God. Saturday is the original Sabbath so thats when I do my worship. As for the church I don't go to anymore, it was nice. It had awesome clergy and a great congregation. I even nearly befriended an eldery woman who is in a wheelchair. I relate to her on many levels but seeing as I am unable to get to chruch anymore due to my mother being unable to drive due to being in pain all the time I haven't seen the woman. ^o^  

Ricette

poetrychick88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:36 pm
i don't get to go to church often but i do like to go  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:44 pm
You bet I love my church. Considering where I've come from, it's the church I've been looking for for years.  

hot_wheels_turbo_racing

Death T-2

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:42 pm
I like mine. It's gotten a lot bigger over the years, but it's still a very nice church family to meet with every week.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:42 pm
I love my church! heart It's small, but we're so alive! Our Pastr just turned 30, and had his third kid, but don't be be put off by his youth, he's (in my mind) better than most of the adult pastors I've heard. He actually talks about doctrine and theology with passion, and even teaches the teen sunday school class before the service! Also, our youth group, unlike most, is really interested in all this stuff. We've already gone through "Mere Christianity" and "The great Divorce" (by the way, it has nothing to do with dissolving marrige bonds) by C.S. Lewis, and are going through "Desiring God" by A.W. Tozer.

Also, we are not preoccupied with being cool, but are one of the friendliest, nicest groups you could fall in with. We really support each other.

My last church, we went to for the first 14 years of my life, and was ok, but it just didn't seem to have God's hand upon it like this one does.

May God bless those who find themselves in that situation. biggrin  

MiSs_RiKu_88

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:37 pm
I love my home church.

But I'm still looking for one that's more... in this area, where I go to school.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff