Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Do you think you can out-embarrass the post above you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 pm
Hiya, guys! The object here is to out-embarrass the post above you. redface In other words, you come up with the most embarrassing thing you have done that will surpass the person's embarrassing moment before you. In order to make the game interesting, be sure to include some details so as to give a better understanding of why the action was embarrassing. To get started, my embarrassing moment was when I fell out of a mature maple tree, while showing off my make-shift elevator. sweatdrop A piece of ply-wood with one nail in the middle, a pulley, and rope were used to create the elevator. Now, it is your turn. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am
When I was 5 years old, I called my teacher at kindergarten "mom".

Beat that one. xd  

Woutan Kuunsuru

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I called my U.S. history teacher "mom" by accident last year.

He's a man.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 pm
Attention:

If you are interested in playing this, head on over to the other version of Chatterbox where I have made the same game more finalized. For those of you who have already begun the game, I apologized and recommend you to repost your challenges in the recent version. Thank you for playing.

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Or, you could update the first page of this thread and keep an NSTG version of the game. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm
Ebony the Peacian

I called my U.S. history teacher "mom" by accident last year.

He's a man.

This made me laugh so hard.  

Life Hath Immortality

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm
I failed to out-embarrass the post above me.

Beat that!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Last year i went shopping with my little brother and two of my Best mates...... one of them wanted to go get new bra's, i told her no but she dragged me and my little bro... We lost my little bro only to find him tryingbra's on and yelling im like superman. i felt two inches big. my mate bought her bra and we left as soon as we could!

Beat that!!  

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm
Kyss Kyss
Last year i went shopping with my little brother and two of my Best mates...... one of them wanted to go get new bra's, i told her no but she dragged me and my little bro... We lost my little bro only to find him tryingbra's on and yelling im like superman. i felt two inches big. my mate bought her bra and we left as soon as we could!

Beat that!!

On my 17th birthday, a group of friends and I went shopping at the local mall. We decided that it would be a good idea to raid the nearest Arie, collectively spend about $120 on bras for all of us in order to get some amazing discounts, and then walk out of the store with the new bras on top of our shirts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm
I have a good one:

I didn't bother to remember my parent's birthdates until last year. And I'm 19.  

Woutan Kuunsuru

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm
when I was five I fell off the couch and onto the carpet floor in which i broke my arm now it is crooked and is quickly developing arthritis twice as fast as the normal person

now beat that which is the gayest moment in my life next to seeing two gay body builders holding hands topless in San Fransisco (yes that is yet again a true story)  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games