Ravenclaw
  Gryffindor
  Slytherin
View Results

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been one of the top schools in Europe for several generations. A school with four very different founders united by a common dream. This place has not only been school but home to many. Many great Wizards and Witches have come from this very school, walked these very halls and sat in these same seats. Now…Hogwarts is in danger. Our school is in danger of being shut down. Several newer schools have emerged and are trying to force the older schools out. Hogwarts being one of the few, and at the very top of the list it seems. It doesn't help that there seem to be power struggles from within our school. Different groups all competing and trying to be the next Dark Lord. This all seems to be what will force them to shut down our beloved Hogwarts. So we, the students and faculty can only enjoy what may be our very last year at this prestigious institute that is truly much more than that. Or...we can stand united and fight! Fight for our school, fight for our home. Show everyone that there is no better school then ours, than Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm
School Rules

1. Follow Gaia TOS. Don't get me banned or anything. Keep your virtual clothes on! You know how Gaia is about that!
2. No Bumping, please.
3. Send me profiles. They will be accepted or declined. If you have read the rules for the subject of the PM type 'Quibbler'. Profiles are to be done in the color you will be using to post for that character.
4. Semi-Literate thread so posts must be at least a paragraph. Sentences, spelling and grammar are a must.
5. If you wish to be a Headboy/girl, Prefect, or a member of any of the Quidditch team please include this in the PM and I will check to see if the position is available.
6. Alert us if you are talking OOC.
7. Have fun! I may add more rules if I feel the need to.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:45 pm
Student/Teacher File

Name:
Sex:
Wand:
House:
Pet:
Appearance:
Ability:
Blood:
Personality:
Short Bio:

Name:
Sex:
Head of House?:(Y/N, then House if answered yes.)
Appearance:
Ability:
Blood:
Personality:
Short Bio:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

Gryffindor

Traits of a Gryffindor
-Brave
-Noble
-Daring
-Chivalrous

Head of House-
Animal-Lion
Colors-Scarlet and Gold.
Ghost-Nearly Headless Nick

Password: Hollow

Gryffindor Students

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Ravenclaw

Traits of a Ravenclaw
-Clever
-Quick Witted
-Wise
-Devoted
-Hard Working

Head of House-
Animal-Raven
Colors-Blue and Bronze.
Ghost-The Grey Lady

Password: Diadem

Ravenclaw Students

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

Slytherin

Traits of a Slytherin
-Clever
-Sly
-Cunning
-Ambitious
-Crafty

Head of House-
Animal-Snake/Serpent
Colors-Green and Silver.
Ghost-The Bloody Baron

Password: Serpent Tongue

Slytherin Students

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff

Traits of a Hufflepuff
-Loyal
-Honest
-Hardworking
-Determined
-Loving
-Friendly

Head of House-
Animal-Badger
Colors-Yellow and Black.
Ghost-The Fat Friar

Password: Cornish Pixie

Hufflepuff Students

Name: Hillary P. Talbot
Sex: Female
Age: 14(Her birth date is Dec. 26th. Making her a Capricorn.)
Year:5th Wand: 8.5, Ivy, Meremaid hair. Her wand what appears to be a backward Z on and angle etched in the bottom. (Eihwaz)
House: Hufflepuff
Pet: A cat named Pounce and two dogs back at home.
Likes: Books, reading, writing, poetry, dancing, history, art, photography, classical music, salads, pottery, painting, plants, sewing, swimming, horseback riding and animals. Roman history, and the medieval time period.
Dislikes: Sports, running, meat and clicks.
Appearance: Hillary 1
Hillary 2
Ability: Animagus
Blood: Unknown, she is adopted.
Personality: Timid, brainy, nice, thoughtful, any pretty quiet.
Short Bio: Hillary's life and past is uneventful. She was adopted as a newborn so knows nothing of her birth parents and honestly she doesn't care. Her adopted father is British and her adopted mother is Korean. (Henry Wilson and Nayeong.) Her father is a historian, and teaches at a local university. Her mother is scientist and use to teach a class at the university that Mr. Talbot works at. Hillary is fluent in French and Korean. She loves animals and her favorite class is a three way tie between Care of Magical Creatures, History of Magic and Transfiguration.

Name: Peyton L. Hadley
Sex: Female
Year: 5th
Wand: Apple, 13', Dragon heartstring. With a silver band circling the area between the handle and wand. The band reads 'Diligo, maioribus vox of totus.'. ('Love, the greatest power of all'. Though she has never bothered to translate the writing.)
House: Hufflepuff
Pet: R.I.P.-Nemo A Pygmy Puff named Nemo. He was teal, lavender and magenta. Poor little Nemo met his end last May. A house mate's cat ate the poor little guy. She just got a new Pygmy Puff that is bright pink, fuschia to be exact and his name is Kirby.
Likes: Candy, sports, music, Quidditch, cake, pie, crisps, fast food, traveling, trampolines, tree houses, jungle gyms, ancient Egypt. LARP-ing, her dad and step dad (Mark and Chris.), video games, horseback riding, extreme sports, concerts, gambling, movies, the colour purple, stars and comic books. Her Grams Katherine and little cousin Mikey.
Dislikes: Her Mum Caroline, veggies, packing, classes, and homework.
Appearance: Hadley 1
Hadley 2
Ability: None.
Blood: Mixed. Her Dad is a Wizard and her Mum is a Witch.
Personality: Hillary is a free spirit. She marches to the beat of another drummer and doesn't care that she is different. In fact she totally embraces it. Being weird, different, strange. She doesn't mind. She can be hot headed and extremely stubborn. She has a mean streak as well but these darker qualities she tries to keep in check. Normally she is happy-go-lucky, a bit of a prankster, and high energy. She is hard to keep up with and seems to be nonstop. Quite reckless and super clumsy!
Short Bio: Hadley, as she prefers to be called has a sort or chaotic life. She lives with her Grams, cousin and step dad Mark. Her Mother is a archeologist. Hadley doesn't exactly get the attention she needs and craves, so she tends to act out at times. She doesn't like to talk about her family, she doesn't work hard at school because she much rather have fun. She isn't stupid, just lazy and careless. Though she is an excellent Beater and is on the Quidditch team. She lives for Quidditch and hopes to be a professional Quidditch player one day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Subjects

Arithmacy
Potions
History of Magic
Charms
Transfiguration
Divinations
Ancient Runes
Care of Magical Creatures
Herbology
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Flying
Muggle Studies
Astronomy
Advanced Potions
Apparation

Made Up Classes

Wandlore
Wizard/Witches and Magical Creatures Relations
The Ministry Day to Day
Animagus
Modern Magical Life
Folk Magic and Lores

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

Quidditch Teams

Gryffindor
Captain-
Keeper-
Chaser-
Beater-
Seeker-

Hufflepuff
Captain-
Keeper-
Chaser-
Beater-
Seeker-

Slytherin
Captain-
Keeper-
Chaser-
Beater-
Seeker-

Ravenclaw
Captain-
Keeper-
Chaser-
Beater-
Seeker-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Assistants to Heads of House

Gryffindor
Headboy-
Headgirl-
6th Prefect-
5th Prefect-

Hufflepuff
Headboy-
Headgirl-
6th Prefect-
5th Prefect-

Slytherin
Headboy-
Headgirl-
6th Prefect-
5th Prefact-

Ravenclaw
Headboy-
Headgirl-
6th Prefect-
5th Prefect-

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

Common Room Bulletin Board

*This board will include general announcements here. Regarding the RP and even IRL problems. Like a message if I will be away for a while. Or anything like that. You can also message me if you will be gone a while. I can post that up here and we can find a way to work around your characters absence.*

This RP will begin on the train to Hogwarts. _________ the RP will be officially open. I will need at least 5 people to join before I open. Also, so far there will have been rumors going around that this is Hogwarts final year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm
Calender

January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31

I can not credit just one person for this idea! I have seen many people use it. I do not particularly like it however it is the best method at the moment. However the first person I saw with it was Lovers Eve. The things bolded are the current date.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm
Schedule

Breakfast-6:45-7:45AM
1st period-8:00-9:00AM
2nd period-9:10-10:10AM
3rd period-10:20-11:20AM
4th period-11:30-12:30PM
Lunch-12:35-1:20PM
5th-1:30-2:30PM
6th period-2:40-3:40PM
7th period-3:50-4:50PM
Dinner-5:30-6:30PM

Astronomy-12:00AM-1:00AM

Curfew-9PM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Testing

Ordinary Wizarding Level (O.W.L.) -Given starting in year five. A general test that must be passed in order to be registered as a Witch or Wizard.

Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests (N.E.W.T.)-Taken at the end of year seven. They cover fewer subjects, generally three to four. They go in depth unlike the O.W.L.s.

Passing Grades

* O = Outstanding
* E = Exceeds Expectations
* A = Acceptable

Failing Grades

* P = Poor
* D = Dreadful
* T = Troll

Thisba Liadon
Captain

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Manage Your Items