Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Yet Another reprinted Card...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm
Dark End Dragon To get Reprinted in The Next Shonen jump Issue...

What Are your opinions on this....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 pm
I don't know, it might get amazingly broken(at least where I live) and it makes a lot more accessible, however the cards value will absolutely falter so it's kinda of a tough spot, but personally I wouldn't mind reprinting it since it doesn't really affect me that much.  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 pm
I saw this coming miles and miles away. Seriously, if anyone was shocked that Dark End Dragon was going to get reprinted, I've lost more than a few ounces of respect for them.

As for what it is, I see it as being about as broken as Light End Dragon. Even still, with the upcoming format being all about anti-monster, Dark End's release is a little too late to make a difference.

Decent monster effect. A shame that it'll never get through the 3x Dimensional Prisons, 2x Bottomless Trap Holes, and whatever else is thrown in for anti-monster. Maybe even some Tuning Mentors. That'd be hillarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Yeah sad thing would be Goyo for 200dmg and free monster or Trishula for free direct attack.  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Legendary Pirate Plasma
I saw this coming miles and miles away. Seriously, if anyone was shocked that Dark End Dragon was going to get reprinted, I've lost more than a few ounces of respect for them.

As for what it is, I see it as being about as broken as Light End Dragon. Even still, with the upcoming format being all about anti-monster, Dark End's release is a little too late to make a difference.

Decent monster effect. A shame that it'll never get through the 3x Dimensional Prisons, 2x Bottomless Trap Holes, and whatever else is thrown in for anti-monster. Maybe even some Tuning Mentors. That'd be hillarious.

I think everyone already expected this card to get reprinted just not in a shone jump issue--people were expecting it in gold series3 or gold series 4 or even turbo pack 3 or 4  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm
It was definitely going to arrive and it's just not that good.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

American Underdog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 pm
Legendary Pirate Plasma

...dark hole, smashing ground, fissures, torrential tribute, DAD.

I knew it's coming out sooner of later but I was surprised that it's coming out of the shonen jump issue. Note to self spend five bucks on issue :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 am
Just another addition to my collection.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am
Jevan, seeing as it's a synchro that sends stuff to the graveyard without destroying it, I have an INKLING that almost everyone is gonna run at least one of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 pm
I am not much more than a casual yugioh player. I like the effect, but I don't see how that warrants the prices I have seen it at. There are cards that do what it does for free every turn and have higher attacks what is the attraction?  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 am
Hmm....Fortune Lady Dark on the field for two turns (or one and a half with magical dimension) and then slap in an Effect Veiler...This and Chaos Sorcerer out in one turn.

I'll run it at one.  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff