Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Magical

Back to Guilds

This is a place where pagans, witches, and others who wish to know can come to learn from each other, and grow! 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Magic, Witchcraft, New Generation 

Reply *~General Discussion and Debate~*
nude rituals Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaelub king of wiccan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm
hay i know some people do them but is any one in hear do nude richuals 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm
For the sake of all that's holy, PLEASE spell properly.

I do my religious witchcraft rituals naked.  

Sanguina Cruenta

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MercyWild
Crew

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 am
Please use proper spelling, it helps facilitate good written communication.

I don't usually work nude. I like to work out doors and we have too many close neighbors and weather that isn't conducive to such practices.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 am
I do my spell and ritual work nude. But then again, I'm some what of a nudist so I spend most of my time at home naked sweatdrop  

Ziekara
Crew

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 am
Ziekara
I do my spell and ritual work nude. But then again, I'm some what of a nudist so I spend most of my time at home naked sweatdrop
User Image

ninja

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Calelith
Ziekara
User Image

ninja

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Oh hush you stare  

Ziekara
Crew

kaelub king of wiccan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm
wow but plz no one comment on my spelling i try to spell the best i can i have a spelling disorder sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm
kaelub king of wiccan
wow but plz no one comment on my spelling i try to spell the best i can i have a spelling disorder sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

It's hard not to comment on it when it's hard to understand you, though. Why not use a spell checker before you post? It doesn't take much time. If you don't have word program that has spell check on your computer, I think that google has one you can download for free. We're not going to rag on you for having a disorder, but there are tools that can help you. I have trouble with math; that's why I use a calculator.  

Little Batwing
Crew

kaelub king of wiccan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 pm
i want to try one soon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm
i try to use it as much as i can but most of the time it says lol i wanted to right that because i coudint find the word i was looking in spell check so ya  

kaelub king of wiccan

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am
Ziekara

Note to self, try to scry on this person more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am
jaxcam
Ziekara

rofl rofl It's just how I feel most comfortable and myself. But hey, good to know it seems to make me popular around here eek Nudity for the win?

Ziekara
Crew

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am
Ziekara
jaxcam
Ziekara

rofl rofl It's just how I feel most comfortable and myself. But hey, good to know it seems to make me popular around here eek Nudity for the win?

Well, I hope you're comfortable being watched. A diviner sees everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 am
jaxcam
Ziekara
jaxcam
Ziekara

eek Umm...I'd appreciate it if you didn't?

That's what pr0n is for, mmmk?

Ziekara
Crew

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm
Ziekara
jaxcam
Ziekara
jaxcam
Ziekara

eek Umm...I'd appreciate it if you didn't?

That's what pr0n is for, mmmk?

I prefer hentai. And I was kidding. Besides, I thought the rules of scrying said you can't scry what you've never seen before. Or am I thinking of Eragon? I can't remember.....  
*~General Discussion and Debate~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff