Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[Deck/ADV] Grannel's Gadget Empire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 am
Monsters: x18
Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity x3
Green Gadget x3
Red Gadget x3
Yellow Gadget x3
Reflect Bounder x3
Cyber Dragon x3

Spells: x11
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Solidarity x3
Pot of Avarice x2
Limiter Removal
Future Fusion
Giant Trunade

Traps: x11
Torrential Tribute
Dimensional Prison x3
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Ultimate Offering x2
Destruct Potion x3

Extra Deck: x5
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x3
Cyber Twin Dragon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 am
...and THERE'S the first Machine Emperor. Absolutely fantastic and will make it so that Synchros no longer rule the format. I really REALLY don't like its ATK/DEF gain effect, but thats assuming its original ATK/DEF is something like 2500 or something. Either way, my Fairy deck has a new slice of win for the future.

Anyway, enough talking about the Machine Emperors, let's get to the deck!

I don't think Powerhand will work too too well in your deck and Reflect Bounder, while absolutely hillarious and amazing, isn't going to do well unless you have a card that forces your opponent to attack it, because they'll much sooner Bottomless it or destroy it alternatively.

Instead, might I suggest 3x Dekoichi, 2x Cyber Dragon, and 1x Card Trooper? There are also rumors that Cyber Dragon will be up to 3 in the upcoming September banlist, so maybe replace the Card Trooper with a third Cyber Dragon when that happens?

Also, I'd personally take out one of each of the Pot of Avarices and the Destruct Potions for a Brain Control and a Mirror Force. I know what purpose the Destruct Potions serve in the deck, so I'm not gonna say anything else about them.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 am
Legendary Pirate Plasma
...and THERE'S the first Machine Emperor. Absolutely fantastic and will make it so that Synchros no longer rule the format. I really REALLY don't like its ATK/DEF gain effect, but thats assuming its original ATK/DEF is something like 2500 or something. Either way, my Fairy deck has a new slice of win for the future.

Anyway, enough talking about the Machine Emperors, let's get to the deck!

I don't think Powerhand will work too too well in your deck and Reflect Bounder, while absolutely hillarious and amazing, isn't going to do well unless you have a card that forces your opponent to attack it, because they'll much sooner Bottomless it or destroy it alternatively.

Instead, might I suggest 3x Dekoichi, 2x Cyber Dragon, and 1x Card Trooper? There are also rumors that Cyber Dragon will be up to 3 in the upcoming September banlist, so maybe replace the Card Trooper with a third Cyber Dragon when that happens?

Also, I'd personally take out one of each of the Pot of Avarices and the Destruct Potions for a Brain Control and a Mirror Force. I know what purpose the Destruct Potions serve in the deck, so I'm not gonna say anything else about them.

Reflect Bounder is in there Because he pops himself after being attacked. He always destroyed by a card effct, either his own or another's, never by battle. so he's a perfect way to deal damage while bringing out Grannel.

And powerhand, I have no clue what to replace him with. might try Card Trooper and two Cyber Dragon's over Powerhand though.

Might Also Try opti Camoflauge Armor  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm
i would say if you're throwing in two Cyber Dragons, you might as well Extra Deck Cyber Twin Dragon just for some extra hitting power and throw in Polymerization or Power Bond  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 pm
greenman007
i would say if you're throwing in two Cyber Dragons, you might as well Extra Deck Cyber Twin Dragon just for some extra hitting power and throw in Polymerization or Power Bond

Nah. If anything, it should be Future Fusion / Overload Fusion, and add in one of each of the Chimeratechs.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games