Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
New Students at Deul Academy((need origanals)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiza Otigama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:25 pm
Gaia Name- Who is posting?
Rp Name- Alex Drahk
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Dorm- Obelisk
Deck(s)- Duel me
Apearance- Avi with a Obelisk outfit
Stratigy- Duel me
(( Im obelisk blue in the actual academy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:48 pm
Kiza Otigama
Gaia Name- Who is posting?
Rp Name- Alex Drahk
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Dorm- Obelisk
Deck(s)- Duel me
Apearance- Avi with a Obelisk outfit
Stratigy- Duel me
(( Im obelisk blue in the actual academy.))
accepted  

neonninja

burner6336

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:23 pm
a guy punched Kanzu. "give me all your cards." Kanzu smiled. "Let's duel"
Kanzu:4000
Guy:4000
Guy put a his whole hand face-down and one set card. Kanzu drew. "Card destruction" Guy smirked. "I don't have a hand." "who cares?" I summon black luster soldier-envoy of the beginnig. Activate Monster Reborn on Dark coston. Sack Dark Coston for Dark Magician of Chaos. Activate harpie's feather duster. Uae pot of greed. He fanned out his hand. Use two axe of despairs on my two monsters. Attack with my Envoy. (flipped up aqua madoor) attack again with Envoy. Attack with Dark Magician of Chaos.
Guy:0000
"well that was fun." Kanzu said cheerfully. He walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:25 pm
burner6336
a guy punched Kanzu. "give me all your cards." Kanzu smiled. "Let's duel"
Guy:4000
Guy put a his whole hand face-down and one set card. Kanzu drew. "Card destruction" Guy smirked. "I don't have a hand." "who cares?" I summon black luster soldier-envoy of the beginnig. Activate Monster Reborn on Dark coston. Sack Dark Coston for Dark Magician of Chaos. Activate harpie's feather duster. Uae pot of greed. He fanned out his hand. Use two axe of despairs on my two monsters. Attack with my Envoy. (flipped up aqua madoor) attack again with Envoy. Attack with Dark Magician of Chaos.
Guy:0000
"well that was fun." Kanzu said cheerfully. He walked away.
sorry that it was so long.  

burner6336

ethereal fantasia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:46 pm
((Wow, everyone else seems to be doing it...))
Alexis flipped her hair over her shoulder, Dr. Crowler had prepared a practice duel for Alexis. "Well, Ladies first" the boy said "Very well, I play Etoile Cyber in attack mode 1200/1000 and I play two face down cards and I also equip it with Angel Wings. The Boy replied, "Heh, a ballerina....I summon Vorse Raider in atk mode. 1900/1200 and I attack your Etoile Cyber. "Hold it, i activate Doble Passe so my Cyber gets to attack you directly and your raider attacks me directly. Angel wings lets me increase the damage done to you by 300 plus the 600 boost that she gets when she attacks you directly." "Grr..fine, I play a face down and end my turn.

Alexis: 2100
Boy: 1900

"My turn again, I summon Cyber Tutu 1000/600 and use my "Prima's Light" Spell card so now by discarding Cyber Tutu, I can Special Summon "Cyber Prima" 2300/2000 Cyber Prima's effect destroys your face down and now she's gonna attack your Vorse Raider, and then Etoile Cyber attacks you directly again.

Alexis: 2100
Boy: 0

(The cards form my deck come from here)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:53 am
Gaia Name- Azurada
Rp Name- Azurada Magikaart
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Dorm- Slifer Headmaster
Deck(s)- Warrior Beatdown, Darkworld Annoyance, Holy water, Wind prototype
Apearance- Avi
Stratigy- Beatdown for the most part.

(I am head of Slifer house in guild's academy)  

Azurada

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:58 pm
Azurada
Gaia Name- Azurada
Rp Name- Azurada Magikaart
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Dorm- Slifer Headmaster
Deck(s)- Warrior Beatdown, Darkworld Annoyance, Holy water, Wind prototype
Apearance- Avi
Stratigy- Beatdown for the most part.

(I am head of Slifer house in guild's academy)
accepted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:35 pm
"And i thought learning was hard enough."

Azurada heads from teh Academy Building to the Slifer Dormitory.
"Not to mention the students are having a traps test tomorrow. How did Banner ever handle these kids?"

A Slifer Red student looked with anxious eyes at Azurada.

"You wish to duel now? well...it is a perfect setting."

The slifer used a very good rock themed deck. But since Azurada picked his wind deck to duel, it was a close match.

"Okay, I'll start by playing Two-man Cell Battle." The student starts off. "I'll set a monster in defence mode, and end my turn, so Two-Man Cell Battle can let me summon Grave Ohja from my hand (1600)"

"Impressive, now... 'll set a few spells or traps and summon Harpie Lady 1 (1300) All wind monsters gain 300 attack with her on the field. (1300+300=1600). Next i will equip her with Ballista of Rampart smashing. It gives her a 1500 Attack boost if she attacks a facedown defense position monster."

Needless to say, the facedown monster, Moai Interceptor Cannons (1100/2000) was wiped out.

"I'll end my turn, using your Two-Man Cell Battle to summon a Bladefly (600). All wind monsters will gain 500 more attack, and all Earth monsters will lose 400 attack. (Grave Ohja is at 1200 attack, Harpie 1 is at 2100, and bladefly is at 1400)"

The student draws. "I play another monster in defense mode and put Invigoration on grave Ohja, giving him 400 more attack (1600). Attack the Bladefly!"

"Now this is why I am the teacher and you are the student." He reveals a Rising Energy. "One discard, and bladefly gets 1500 extra attack for the rest of the turn (2900)."

So Grave Ohja got destroyed and the student lost 1300 Life Points.

"I can't summon anything with Two-Man Cell Battle, so i guess I'll set 2 spells or traps, then I'm done."

"My turn." Azurada draws. "Elegant Egotist ^.^" Now i can summon a Harpie Lady Sisters!"

The student reveals a Raigeki break and destroys Bladefly.

"Very well, now to finish this. I play the Spell card Triangle Ecstasy Spark. All harpie Lady Sisters ATK become 2700, and your traps are usless, all for this turn. First harpie Lady 1 will attack your monster."

It was a Giant Soldier of Stone.

"And Harpy Lady Sisters, attack with, well, Triangle Ecstasy Spark."

The student's Life Points drop to 0.

"Now, that wasn't so bad. I can tell you're improving on your spell strategies, but if you had known better, you would have destroyed the Harpy Lady Sisters, when i summoned them, or used Triangle Ecstasy Spark. Now off to your dorm room, it's almost time for bed. Traps Test tomorrow!"  

Azurada

Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques09

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:06 pm
Gaia Name- Shane-san
Rp Name- Shane
Age-16
Gender- Male
Dorm- Obelisk Blue
Deck- Magician/ Warrior
Apearance- (pic coming soon)
Stratigy- Wear them down.
Other( has crush on Alexis. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:56 am
Shane-san
Gaia Name- Shane-san
Rp Name- Shane
Age-16
Gender- Male
Dorm- Obelisk Blue
Deck- Magician/ Warrior
Apearance- (pic coming soon)
Stratigy- Wear them down.
Other( has crush on Alexis. lol))
accepted and i'll add the pic when you get it  

neonninja

Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques09

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:14 pm
Ok thanks! i'll have the pic tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:57 pm
sorry fer the double

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heres da pic!  

Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques09

neonninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:14 pm
Shane-san
sorry fer the double

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heres da pic!
no trouble  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:10 pm
ok thanks! i kinda wish colored it.  

Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques09

Steryx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:24 pm
could someone tell me what you mean by deck  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff