Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
New Students at Deul Academy((need origanals)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itsdizz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:26 am
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
i olny have one deck
ohh well i made a cyberdragon deck i wana test out so lets duel
u can go first
ok ............................i play fustion gate and fuse masaki the leandary sowardsman with flame munipulator to cerate,flame swordsman,then card destrucition,discard cards please

hand:1
field:FLAME SWORDSMAN,fustion gate
life points 4000

*discards hand* then pick's up 5 again
do u end after that?
3nodding

i draw
i summon murading captain and with his effect he lets me summon another lv4 or lower monster from my hand and i chose proto cyberdragon and then i chain inferno wreckless summon witch summons 2 cyberdragons from my deck, hand and grave i specail summon them from my deck then a actavate power bond wich fuses my proto cyberdragon and my 2 cyber fragons to summon cyber end dragon with 8000 attack now end dragon attack his flamesword man for the win  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:55 am
ok who wans to dule me But you mite Have to walk me thru it sweatdrop  

Alphonse_Takara

Steryx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 pm
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
i olny have one deck
u can go first
ok ............................i play fustion gate and fuse masaki the leandary sowardsman with flame munipulator to cerate,flame swordsman,then card destrucition,discard cards please

life points 4000

do u end after that?
3nodding

i draw
i summon murading captain and with his effect he lets me summon another lv4 or lower monster from my hand and i chose proto cyberdragon and then i chain inferno wreckless summon witch summons 2 cyberdragons from my deck, hand and grave i specail summon them from my deck then a actavate power bond wich fuses my proto cyberdragon and my 2 cyber fragons to summon cyber end dragon with 8000 attack now end dragon attack his flamesword man for the win
you are good!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:13 pm
Mrs.Mutou
me  

Steryx

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:42 am
"Hmm..."
A slim figure walked into one of the Slifer Dorms with some bags with him. He saw that the top bunk was taken so he put his bags near the bottom and rested wondering who the roommate would be...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:28 am
(where the heck is Lord_Sesshomaru?)  

Azurada

Alphonse_Takara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:51 pm
deadchunk
Mrs.Mutou
me

ok you go first biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:37 pm
Mrs.Mutou
deadchunk
Mrs.Mutou
me

ok you go first biggrin
ladies first...........besides i want to obsirve your stragaty  

Steryx

William Potter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:24 pm
Gaia Name- william potter
Rp Name- will
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Dorm- Slifer Red
Deck -beat down

Apearance- 5'8 brown spikey hair, and brown eyes.
Strategy- attack directly  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:05 pm
William Potter
Gaia Name- william potter
Rp Name- will
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Dorm- Slifer Red
Deck -beat down

Apearance- 5'8 brown spikey hair, and brown eyes.
Strategy- attack directly
accepted  

neonninja

Naruto_4ever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:20 pm
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk
i olny have one deck
u can go first

life points 4000

do u end after that?
3nodding

i draw
you are the biggest cheater ever. first of all proto cyber dragon is a MACHINE not a warrior, so u cant summon him with marauding captainès effect. second i couldnèt find inferno wreckless anyhwere on the internet, third of all getting a hand like that is so unlikely, but even if it is true, your previous hand in your previous deck, that was another OTK would be like 1 for 100000000 to get two OTKès in a row. Any normal duelist can tell that youre a cheater  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 am
Naruto_4ever
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk

life points 4000

do u end after that?
3nodding

i draw
you are the biggest cheater ever. first of all proto cyber dragon is a MACHINE not a warrior, so u cant summon him with marauding captainès effect. second i couldnèt find inferno wreckless anyhwere on the internet, third of all getting a hand like that is so unlikely, but even if it is true, your previous hand in your previous deck, that was another OTK would be like 1 for 100000000 to get two OTKès in a row. Any normal duelist can tell that youre a cheater

((umm actually Captain's effect lets you summon a LV4 or lower monster (period). It's other effect is that as long as Captain is on the field no other warrior monsters may be picked as an attack target. sry naruto, you kinda mushed the two effects together. And yeah, Inferno Reckless SUmmon is from the Chazz Princeton duelist pack))  

Azurada

itsdizz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:05 pm
Naruto_4ever
sexyshorty
deadchunk
sexyshorty
deadchunk

life points 4000

do u end after that?
3nodding

i draw

ohh god... i was a noob then that was 5 months ago of course i cheated it would be quite hard to pull off two otk's in a row  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:23 pm
Gaia Name- theduelking
Rp Name- Shilon
Age-17
Gender-Male
Dorm-Slifer
Deck-Elemental Hero/Roid
Apearance- Like Jaden exept blue hair, slightly taller and broader.
Stratigy- Kick a** and take names!  

theduelking

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:57 am
If it's not too late to join here's my profile:

Gaia Name- Kai-Sempai
Rp Name- Kai Saboor
Age-17
Gender- Male
Dorm- Slifer Red
Deck(s)- Dark Magician Girl Deck and Cyber Dragon Deck
Apearance- 185 cm tall, long black hair, green eyes, and has a stoic nature. wears a black shirt and pants as well as the Slifer jacket
Strategy- Total Beat-down  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces