Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What Would You Most Like To See On 3DS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm
Bizzare Games was dismissed by Activision and no one bought them. So, no Geometry Wars: Galaxies 3DS. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm
BIT.TRIP should go compilation retail, for 3DS. I would love to have seizures and vomit while playing my 3DS out and about, in three dimensions.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm
I really enjoy Treasure Shooters, so maybe a remake of Radiant Silvergun with 3D backgrounds and stuff would be nice, especially since the graphics in that game are very well done in that game, and it's not impossible for it to be done on 3DS (The final boss in that game would look absolutely epic in 3D). Pokemon B/W will also have 3DS exclusive features as well, which is nice. Personally, I think the 3D only enhances graphics, and not the actual gameplay in some cases.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:33 pm
if anyone had ever seen the game fossil fighters (pokemon/monster rancher/spectrobes type game) i'd like to see a improved sequal to that, it wasn't a bad game with good mechanics, its just the first ones story was just... terrible, and once the story is done they didn't leave much else to do after. it coulda been a great game if it wasn't designed to be played by little gamers.

also, look up amazing island if you hadn't heard of it. old GC game, also a great concept of monster creation, limited replay value killed it. you can find a used copy for roughly 5$ now. a new one with better gameplay could make it the next big game.  

Xilo The Odd

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 pm
Meta_Fish
BIT.TRIP should go compilation retail, for 3DS. I would love to have seizures and vomit while playing my 3DS out and about, in three dimensions.

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm
Xilo The Odd
if anyone had ever seen the game fossil fighters (pokemon/monster rancher/spectrobes type game) i'd like to see a improved sequal to that, it wasn't a bad game with good mechanics, its just the first ones story was just... terrible, and once the story is done they didn't leave much else to do after. it coulda been a great game if it wasn't designed to be played by little gamers.

also, look up amazing island if you hadn't heard of it. old GC game, also a great concept of monster creation, limited replay value killed it. you can find a used copy for roughly 5$ now. a new one with better gameplay could make it the next big game.
I think Fossil Fighters is getting a DS sequel, but maybe not here? I remember Amazing Island looking interesting, too.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

XxPixidustPockyxX

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm
A Smash Bros 3DS would be great- I would want a completely new game instead of a remake tho. Remakes are great, but they've made way too many of em lately. We need more original games 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm
Meta_Fish
Xilo The Odd

I think Fossil Fighters is getting a DS sequel, but maybe not here? I remember Amazing Island looking interesting, too.
yeah if you enjoy mini games and creating your own stuff, and can get past the "this game is basically telling kids the easter bunny and santa ain't s**t compared to amazing island" it can be fun for multiple people, some mini games are multi, theres even a GBA link card game to unlock more stuff to use in the game.  

Xilo The Odd

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm
I have a dream...
Where I can see Halo,
Ninja Gaiden, and DUKE NUKEM
Well veiwing it through 3D Spectacles
(murmering) wait? whats that George?
(more murmering) I TAKE THAT BACK!
YOU JUST GAZE AT THE SCREEN AND IT
APPEARS IN 3D! NOW ALL WE NEED IS A
GUITAR HERO DRAGONFORCE AND OUR DREAM
WILL BE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!

User Image

FOOOR AAALLL OF ETERNIIIITTYYYYYY!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 am
hey ANYONE HEAR? HARMONIX PITCHED GH DRAGONFORCE AND THEY GOT SHUT DOWN! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

but capslock aside i'd like to see more breasts, and other sexy chicks on my 3ds, and live 3d video chat with said hot chicks. its a totally untaped market with so much potential  

Xilo The Odd

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am
It has no reason of happening, but I want the original Final Fantasy Tactics remade for the 3DS.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 pm
Hobo Scruffy
It has no reason of happening, but I want the original Final Fantasy Tactics remade for the 3DS.
Since I consider the PSP remake to pretty much be a botched attempt, I second and triple this motion. FFT 3D plz Squeenix. Make. It. Happen.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Katamari Damacy. The thing has gyroscope s**t all up in it now. Namco would be crazy to ignore it. Imagine picking up all that crap in 3D...

Also I would not only like, but LOVE if they ported one of the PS2 Persona games to it. Like, just thinking about summoning Personas in 3D on my bitchin' 3DS makes me feel like crying tears of joy. However, if they DARE port Persona 1 to it, just ******** shitty first-person ugly s**t graphics with shitty-a** controls and lame characters makes me motionsick already on the PSP, and in 3D that's just going to make me seizure and vomit in a bad way. And cry tears of black blood.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff