Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kazu Matsumoto - New Arc: What is My Justice? My Peace? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
Welcome back Kazu! How have you been? ^-^

Same for me wanting a Demon Lord Crest~ oh well. sweatdrop

Laziness FTW, i might have gotten one if my profile had been on page 1, but i was too lazy to bump it up there, oh well.

xd Lol Oh well~ at least we can always look forward to more things that will be coming out~ so np at all. 3nodding ^-^

Yeah, when i think about it even if i had gotten a sloth crest, it wouldn't have really done me much good, but it was fun to try and win a DL, I'm hoping the RKs are the next event, cause I have had a sudden increase in a certain one of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Laziness FTW, i might have gotten one if my profile had been on page 1, but i was too lazy to bump it up there, oh well.

xd Lol Oh well~ at least we can always look forward to more things that will be coming out~ so np at all. 3nodding ^-^

Yeah, when i think about it even if i had gotten a sloth crest, it wouldn't have really done me much good, but it was fun to try and win a DL, I'm hoping the RKs are the next event, cause I have had a sudden increase in a certain one of them.

That is true. 3nodding Oh~? Which one in particular lol~? sweatdrop ^-^ I am kind of hoping for something else~ but I can't say what it is just yet~ ninja Also~ I'm hoping to host it as well. sweatdrop Finally things have been getting better for my computer~ so things shall be great. 3nodding ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:14 pm
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

That is true. 3nodding Oh~? Which one in particular lol~? sweatdrop ^-^ I am kind of hoping for something else~ but I can't say what it is just yet~ ninja Also~ I'm hoping to host it as well. sweatdrop Finally things have been getting better for my computer~ so things shall be great. 3nodding ^-^
Alphamon, after watching movie 8 i really like Alphamon, proves to those nubs out there that omnimon can't hold a candle to Alphamon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:23 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Alphamon, after watching movie 8 i really like Alphamon, proves to those nubs out there that omnimon can't hold a candle to Alphamon.

I see what you mean lol. 3nodding Omnimon in its own right is great, being one (or two) of the original set of Digimon, whereas Alphamon brings with it X Digimon and that amazing movie, while also proving its power against the other Royal Knights, and alongside them as well. ^-^ I'm sure that it is close between the Olympus 12 and Royal Knight Digimon, and they should be coming sometime soon~ either or. sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

I see what you mean lol. 3nodding Omnimon in its own right is great, being one (or two) of the original set of Digimon, whereas Alphamon brings with it X Digimon and that amazing movie, while also proving its power against the other Royal Knights, and alongside them as well. ^-^ I'm sure that it is close between the Olympus 12 and Royal Knight Digimon, and they should be coming sometime soon~ either or. sweatdrop ^-^

The olympus 12(the 12 is a lie there are like 6 of them) were already given out this year, and i would be very sad if they were given out again this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

The olympus 12(the 12 is a lie there are like 6 of them) were already given out this year, and i would be very sad if they were given out again this year.

Sorry about that lol sweatdrop I meant the Deva Digimon. 3nodding  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm
Dstdnt

While I like the Devas, my desire for Alphamon is greater.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

While I like the Devas, my desire for Alphamon is greater.

I understand what you mean. 3nodding sweatdrop Also~ it does look like there will possibly be a chance to obtain a Sovereign Digimon, which is one of the greatest honors that one may obtain in the Guild *-* sweatdrop Also~ either way I am sure that both Royal Knights and Devas should be coming out sometime soon in the near future, so there need not be worry about that. 3nodding ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt

Ah my dear lad after Alphamon gave Omnimon his x-antibody Omnimon X turn out to be stronger in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm
Tech Master Reaver
Ah my dear lad after Alphamon gave Omnimon his x-antibody Omnimon X turn out to be stronger in the end.

Actually it is currently unknown which is stronger between Alphamon and Omnimon X, as Alphamon gave the x-antibody to omnimon, because Alphamon sacrificed himself to stop dexmon, but Alphamon is still better in my book because even thought the X antibody supposedly gives an increase in power, omnimon couldn't even scratch DexDoruGoramon before it, and alphamon murdered it without any resistance at all, so unless the x-antibody Exponentially increased omnimon's power, omnimon-x is no where near Alphamon's level, and Omnimon-x has yet to show any reason to be considered any stronger than he was before obtaining the X antibody and before you bring into question him using all delete to reset the digital world, know this. Alphamon hurt Yggdrasil before omnimon used it, and Yggdrasil was completly defenseless, score one for arseholery. If you can show me proof of Omnimon-X being stronger than Alphamon, than i will accept it, but even so Alphamon Ouryuuken will definatly be stronger than omnimon-x, and i can back this up with supporting details and the whole shebam.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tech Master Reaver

Actually it is currently unknown which is stronger between Alphamon and Omnimon X, as Alphamon gave the x-antibody to omnimon, because Alphamon sacrificed himself to stop dexmon, but Alphamon is still better in my book because even thought the X antibody supposedly gives an increase in power, omnimon couldn't even scratch DexDoruGoramon before it, and alphamon murdered it without any resistance at all, so unless the x-antibody Exponentially increased omnimon's power, omnimon-x is no where near Alphamon's level, and Omnimon-x has yet to show any reason to be considered any stronger than he was before obtaining the X antibody and before you bring into question him using all delete to reset the digital world, know this. Alphamon hurt Yggdrasil before omnimon used it, and Yggdrasil was completly defenseless, score one for arseholery. If you can show me proof of Omnimon-X being stronger than Alphamon, than i will accept it, but even so Alphamon Ouryuuken will definatly be stronger than omnimon-x, and i can back this up with supporting details and the whole shebam.

I guess we could all agree that Digimon with the X-Antibody are supposedly stronger than normal Digimon. sweatdrop Also, you must not forget that even Digimon amongst Digimon may even be weaker to one another, for example Greymon Vs. Greymon when Tai's Dark Digivolved into SkullGreymon, so one cannot truly measure ALL Digimon there are based simply on shows, just as each Digimon are unique on their own, but there is a said potential that is unlocked when they have a Tamer, such as yourselves, while the shows and movies do give one somewhat of an idea of a Digimon's normal attack strengths and powers, contrasting weaknesses if there are, and there usually can be, for example when SkullMeramon's chains were pulled by MetalGreymon while it had thought it had the upper hand~ it's all up to the actions more so than simply the attacks really. sweatdrop That would also apply to a RP, more so than to a Digimon Card Battle or Video Game~? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:42 pm
Dstdnt
I see what your saying, a group of the same digimon may have ones that are stronger than others, right? And yes those paired with tamers usuallly show more power and potential than those without, due to their bonds. I also agree that the X-antibody digimon are typically stronger than normal digimon.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 pm
UnHolyFudge
Dstdnt
I see what your saying, a group of the same digimon may have ones that are stronger than others, right? And yes those paired with tamers usuallly show more power and potential than those without, due to their bonds. I also agree that the X-Antibody digimon are typically stronger than normal digimon.

Precisely. 3nodding ^-^ Also, even in my first example of the Greymon Vs. Greymon battle, the other Greymon was huge in comparison, and strength as well, but Greymon was able to hold it's own from not losing and going back to Agumon immediately, but also due to Tai's emotions of hopelessness and fear, it unlocked SkullGreymon which went berserk. sweatdrop You could even think of it as an analogy of stereotypes, to a degree, that one thing does not apply to all who are supposedly categorized under it. Even personality-wise Digimon vary, while some maybe similar since they are in a group of the same Digimon, such as the three Gazimon, that is more behavioral than anything else. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 am
PROFILE UPDATE!

Updates:
- Bio has been updated to include all events up to the current RP event
- Digimon Art has been tidied up and is now up to date
- More background on some Digimon
- New character art of Kazu
- Information on Character story arc included in title

Ahh, it's been a while since I've been here sweatdrop ahh well. Welcome back! (should anyone turn up!) I hope the updates make for good reading in the Bio section and hopefully you've all noticed the subtitle of the thread has chaged to:
"Kazu Matsumoto - New Arc: The Fall..."
That's because things are about to get crazy! Big changes are coming to Kazu's life in the Digital World, and I want as many people as possible to join in this journey! So come on in, have a cup of tea and I'll be glad to try my best to entertain you all!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff