Lone Ocelot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 am
andy
lone ocelot
nothing interesting about this kiddy....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm
Name: Haley
Username: Momo-kun and Yone (but you can call me momo-kun)
Interesting Facts: I've been a fan of The Legend of Zelda pretty much since I was old enough to know what it is. (I have two older siblings that are video game crazy.) I'm also a huge anime/manga fan and can watch Naruto, Full Metal Panic!, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for HOURS on end. And of course, others too smile I really like getting new nicknames, it's fun for me! I also am a total dork who loves to role play. Well, that's pretty much me in a nutshell! razz

4laugh Momo-kun 4laugh  

shadowhowl457

xlegendxofxmerahx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm
name: Alex (short for Alexandra) or Merah
username: xXpaisleypuppyXx
interesting facts: i've played zelda games since the age of six, i also love a lot of other nintendo series, like mario, ssb, pokemon, metroid, etc. irl i play oboe and i'm pretty amazing at it, i'm only a freshman and i get all the solos in band and orchestra. I love the anime Axis powers Hetalia, and the manga Fruits Basket even more, i own all the volumes. heart That's all i can think of now, so bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 pm
User ImageBurst down those closet doors once and for all ...

Name: (first only) Brian
Gaia username: oshenukhar
Interesting facts: I love LOZ and Zora's are my favorite characters in the series. I would love Zelda more if there was a Zora based game. Alas I can dream!
I am the president of my college Glee club, Secretary of the GSA.

... and stand up and start to fight. ~ Harvey MilkUser Image

Oshenukhar

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 am
Name: Ranulf (don't even try to pronounce it, just call me Jamie)

Gaia username:friedrice31 for those so inclined as to not glance over at the avatar who is posting this message.

Interesting facts: I've played all of the mainstream releases of the Zelda franchise starting from Ocarina and playing and beating the other console games any way I could, usually by going to friends places.
I am enrolled for my second year in college this fall.
I spent 4 years in high school Naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (N.J.R.O.T.C) My junior and senior year was mostly spent drilling my own platoon of n00blets (aka freshman). It was a very fun experience, I also had a job within the Unit administration but I won't bore you all with details.

I'm overjoyed to once again be a part of the Zelda community here on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 pm
Welcome to Hyrule City Limits  

Kedonoro

Ruthless Genius

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DivineCrusader2012

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 pm
Name: Louis
Username: DivineCrusader2012
I've loved playing Legend of Zelda for a long time, and my first Zelda game was Link's Awakening  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

Name: Carly
Gaia username: Rinnocent
Interesting facts: I used to be vice president of Hyrule of Gaia until events caused me to quit Gaiaonline. But now I'm back and ready to rock. I'm a huge zelda fan, taking pride in my beating every zelda game, I'm also an employee at gamestop so i quickly give you all info on the new hits coming out,

Rinnocent

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Hey my name's Casey and i transferred from the old guild, im a big zelda fan and have completed Ocarina of time, legend of zelda, the adventure of link, Majora's mask, four swords and twilight princess. i anxiously await the debut of skyward sword  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm
My name is Kayla, but everybody calls me Kay. I was a member of the old guild. I love Zelda. You name it I have played it, Everything from the first Zelda on the NES to the DS Spirit tracks. I can't wait until Skyward Sword comes out. I am so excited. Other facts about me: I have a 9 month old daughter named Hannah, and Two dogs; Loco and Cocoa.  

Xx_Queen Pandora_xX

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:57 pm
You make me so cruel
My name is Kayla, but everybody calls me Kay. I was a member of the old guild. I love Zelda. You name it I have played it, Everything from the first Zelda on the NES to the DS Spirit tracks. I can't wait until Skyward Sword comes out. I am so excited. Other facts about me: I have a 9 month old daughter named Hannah, and Two dogs; Loco and Cocoa.

for some reason i read cocoa as oocoo XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm
Name: Shane
Username:Hylianhound

Interesting Facts: I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan and grew up on that and Legend of Zelda. I want to create an official Hyrulean religion! If Star Trek can have one, I demand one for Zelda!  

Hylianhound

saria2009

Gracious Genius

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Name: Hanabi~
Username: saria2009
Interesting facts:
I love video games (esp. Zelda!), Halloween, cats, and art! I'm a major otaku, who loves to RP~ I was a member of Hyrule of Gaia, but....^^; i failed at posting, eh-heh~ I would like to make a ton of new friends, so please come talk to me~! ^^ (i'm also a witch! >:3)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Name: Haruka
Username: Haruka119
Interesting facts: Ummmm... i play trombone, i play videogames (typically legend of zelda), ummm... make videos for youtube when i can... i would give more interesting facts but i just can't think of any right now... sweatdrop  

Haruka119

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

Dalfel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm
name: becca ~ but people call me kitty
Username: CresentMist (may change sometime in the future)

was in the old guild and now am in this one =^.^=
Interests: have always loved the zelda games ever since ocorina of time came out. will always be my favorite game(s). absolutly adore link always will. i love to draw, mostly somewhat of an anime style. love to read manga. dont really have a fav most are really good. perhaps wolfs rain one of the best. my favorite anime is outlaw star . really old but i still think its great! i am a gemer helz yeah! have most of the new and old game systems mostly cuz of older siblingsd lol... i love to meet and befriend new people. and i am pretty much a nice. easy going, friendly person (or so im told xD )  
Hyrule Field "Main Discussion"

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff