Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldanator
Captain

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Make yourself be known, if you are knew to Hyrule introduce yourself below using this template.

Name: (first only)
Gaia username:
Interesting facts:

I am Michael, most of you know me as Zeldanator, and as you can see I am a addict to the Legend of Zelda franchise, I created the precursor to this Guild called Hyrule of Gaia which ran for 5 years before I renewed it with City Limits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Name:Isai Alberto Gonsalez Rosalez

Username:Master IsaiGMH

Interesting Facts: Hi I'm Isai you can call me Sai,so I like all Zelda games I like this guild but please what i want to this guild is to always understand and list to captain and vice captain so thank you I also like gaiaonline and visit thank you and enjoy the guild  

Kedonoro

Ruthless Genius

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

LinkRoxas

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Name: Luis

Gaia username: LinkRoxas

Interesting facts: My name is Luis Galvan, and I love ALL the Zelda games, even the one I don't like; The Adventure of Link, and Four Swords Adventures. I been a gaia member since around 540 days. :3 If you want to know more about me, please just ask!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 pm
my name is Annie most call me loz, Annie or zelda ^.^ I am in the middle of making some plushies and trying to find my Spirit tracks whitch my brother stole. well if u wanna know more just ask!  

loz cosplayer

GaleSpider

Beloved Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Name: Sandy! Call me Sera or Zelda (I know there are other people with that name... owo) Because of my username

Gaia username: SeraphicZelda

Interesting facts: Well...I play video games owo. HEY! Who said that girls cant play video games >_<. If you want to know what i play/like, they are all in my "About Me" in my profile. Ima Zelda, Megaman, and Star Ocean Fan owo. Hehe. And Im asian! xd And...uh...Haha! I think thats about it 4laugh PM me if you want to know more about me biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 pm
Name: Heather
Username: eveejoystar
Interesting facts: Hi! I'm eveejoystar, but you can just call me evee. I'm aware that's not how you spell eevee. I'm a really big pokenerd before anything else. My favorite video games are Pokemon, LoZ, and Harvest Moon. There really isn't anything interesting about me. sweatdrop Oh, and I like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Dungeons and Dragons, and Neverwinter Nights. 3nodding  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

sepherin1

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm
Name: (first only)
Gaia username:
Interesting facts:
hello, I am Justin a.k.a sepherin1. well, lets see, I love zelda, have played most of them and can't wait for the newest one to come out. um, I play lots of left 4 dead right now, if you wanna play, just PM me. I am also waiting for kinect to come out, been waiting for a while now, and I think that just about sums it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm
Name: Siobhan
Username: Cataclypsa, or just Cat.
Interesting facts: Senior Drum Major of my band, I'm a senior in high school and I'm bi-racial (Black dad, mother is an immagrant from Greece) I have a desire for Zelda, but I also love anime and Nintendo as well. Wanna chat or play against me in SSBB just hit me up for my Aim sn. :3

I'm also the Vice Captain. I have tendencies to glomp people or have a dirty mind. Sorry Zeldanator XD  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

demonicwolf58

2,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:11 pm
Name: Robert Henry Bryant III
Username: lonewolf58 (may vary)

I love zelda mario and a lot of zelda games. I love sports and i have a good sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am
name:Raymond
username:Kozumuda

facts:
umm...I'm more or less a veteran of the other guild:"Hyrule of Gaia".Didn't do much of the events tho,wich now that I have inernet,I hope to do many of the events biggrin .As like all of you,I am a Zelda fanatic,i also like anime too.I've loved the zelda series since i was 5 years old.

other games i play:

Halo (series)
CoD,Mw2 (series)
L4D 1,2 (can't wait for 3)
Fallout 3 (can't wait for New Vegas!)
Soulcalibur (series)
Metriod (series)
Runescape (I know,I need to quit but...)
TES IV (I want TES V!)
GTA (series)
Fire Emblem razz ath of Radiance

EDIT:I'm not getting internet.GODDAMNIT!!!  

Reidmarr von Brugge

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Jimbob236

Omnipresent Conventioneer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 am
Name: Jimmy (but you can call me whatever you like. I like collecting nicknames. ^D^; )
Gaia Username: Jimbob236
Interesting Facts:
I am a grammar freak by nature. I have this habit of yelling at video games for putting periods outside of quotation marks. It bugs me. Of course, I make my occasional mistake. I can't spell to save my life. I'm a Secondary Math Ed. major in college. I was a member of Hyrule of Gaia, though I never posted. I'm trying to change that (clearly). As for my other games, I love the Metroid series, Tetris, Mario, Kingdom Hearts... the list goes on. I prefer RPGs over others, though, and I have a strong dislike of first-person shooters. Sorry, CoD fans. ;D
My favorite game, however, is certainly Tales of Symphonia. Zelda's my second.

XD If I put anymore, It'll be overkill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm
Name: Stephanie
Gaia Name: fairy-phoenix
Interesting Facts:

My name on Gaia is fairy-phoenix and I chose that name because I like mythical creatures such as fairies, elves, dragons, phoenixes, and unicorns just to name a few. I like to play RPG video games and some non-RPG video games such as the Zelda series. I basically have almost all the Legend of Zelda games but I've only beaten a couple of them The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap are the only ones I've managed to beat... I'm able to go only so far in the other Zelda games before my butt gets kicked or I'm stuck, and so far the only Zelda game that I can't even get past the first temple is Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

FlamingCanine

Unbeatable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm
Name: [REDACTED]
Username: Padfu
Interesting facts: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], I shot a magic missile at the darkness once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 am
Name: John, call me Jake all my friends do.

Gaia username: Naruto171996

Interesting facts:

Zelda, Pokemon, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts and Vocaloid. all the things i love.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Reidmarr von Brugge

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am
Jimbob236
Name: Jimmy (but you can call me whatever you like. I like collecting nicknames. ^D^; )
Gaia Username: Jimbob236
Interesting Facts:
I am a grammar freak by nature. I have this habit of yelling at video games for putting periods outside of quotation marks. It bugs me. Of course, I make my occasional mistake. I can't spell to save my life. I'm a Secondary Math Ed. major in college. I was a member of Hyrule of Gaia, though I never posted. I'm trying to change that (clearly). As for my other games, I love the Metroid series, Tetris, Mario, Kingdom Hearts... the list goes on. I prefer RPGs over others, though, and I have a strong dislike of first-person shooters. Sorry, CoD fans. ;D
My favorite game, however, is certainly Tales of Symphonia. Zelda's my second.

XD If I put anymore, It'll be overkill.
Metroid is more or less a First Person Shooter smile  
Hyrule Field "Main Discussion"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas