Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 am
Joseph looked on as his card flipped over to reveal ojama blue and getting destroyed and the hologram exploding.

"grrrr well i may take some lifepoint damage but because ojama blue (Atk-0 Def- 1000) was destroyed by battle i can go threw my deck and get 2 ojama cards and add them to my hand including ojamuscle."

Joseph looked threw his deck and added 2 cards from his deck to his hand, shuffled his deck and put it back into his duel disk

Lifepoints: 5600
Hand:4
Monsters: 2 facedown
S/T: 2 face down
Graveyard: Ojama Trio
Heavy Storm
Ojama Blue
RFP:0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 pm
"I'll set another face down card and end my turn" he stated, looking at his dragon.

LP: 8000
Hand: 3
Monsters: Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon(3000/2000)ATK, Ojama Token (0/1000)DEFx3
S/T: 3 F/D
Graveyard: Dark Bribe, Red Gadget, Green Gadget
RFG:0

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 pm
"Well i draw!"
Joseph looked at the card he just drew and smiled

"Well lets see how this card goes. I Play my field spell card Ojama Country"

Joseph waited for a counter  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm
"OK" was the only response.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 pm
"Well what this little card does is once per turn i can discard 1 ojama card from my hand and i can special summon 1 ojama monster card from my graveyard. also while an ojama monster is face up on my side of the field ALL monsters on the field have there attack and defence switched"

Joseph laughed to himself

"While i may not have one now i will soon I activate the effect of Ojama Country and choice to discard Ojamagic! to bring back Ojama Blue in attack position AND since i discarded Ojamagic i can get Ojama Black, Yellow And Green from my deck and add them to my hand."

Joseph goes threw his deck and adds the 3 cards to his hand. he then shuffles his deck.

"Now i summon Ojama red to the field In attack mode!"

Joseph Waits for the counter

Hand:5
Monsters: Ojama Blue ATK-1000 DEF-0, 2 facedown, Ojama Red ATK-1000 DEF-0
FS: Ojama country
Heavy Storm
Ojamagic
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm
Kazuma smirked. "Continue" he replied. Oh yes, this kid was going to hate him. There was a principle Kazuma used in duels: Its not the cards, its how you use them. And if this went off Right, his opponent would loathe him consiterably.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 pm
"Heheheheehehe and because of ojama reds effect i can special summon up to 4 ojama monsters from my hand but since i only have room for one ill just special summon 1 and thats all ill need Ojama Yellow in attack mode. Ill also flip my other 2 to reveal Ojama Black and Ojama Green."

Joseph was extremely happy with what he had done and was about to do.

Now i activate from my hand OJAMA DELTA HURRICANE!!! as long as i have Ojama yellow,black AND green on the field i can activate this card. and it will destroy EVERYTHING you have on the field!!! GO OJAMA DELTA HURRICANE DESTROY HIS FIELD!

(waiting for counter)

Hand:3
Monsters: (All in attack mode)Ojama Blue ATK-1000 DEF-0, Ojama Black ATK-1000 DEF-0, Ojama Green ATK-1000 DEF-0. Ojama Red ATK-1000 DEF-0 Ojama Yellow ATK-1000 DEF-0
Heavy Storm
Ojamagic
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm
"Kazuma closed his eyes and grimaced, as if anticipating some unseen pain. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. His grimace widened as the hurricane dissipated in front of him. In front of Kazuma, an elderly man stood, his hand outstretched. "Solemn Judgement. Peace, be still(1)" he closed his eyes. As he stated this, his Life Points began dropping rapidly. They stopped when they hit 4000. It had hurt, but it would negate the storm brewing.

(Note 1: Bible verse: EPIC XD)

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:36 pm
(ive had this deck and set up laid down for a while. im suprised no one has messed with it on my desk lol)

"not exactly. REVEAL TRAP! 7 TOOLS OF THE BANDIT!!!"

One of his face down cards flipped up to reveal the card

I may lose 1000 but it negates your trap card!

Lifepoints: 4600
Monsters: (All in attack mode)Ojama Blue ATK-1000 DEF-0, Ojama Black ATK-1000 DEF-0, Ojama Green ATK-1000 DEF-0. Ojama Red ATK-1000 DEF-0 Ojama Yellow ATK-1000 DEF-0
S/T: 1 face down
Heavy Storm
Ojamagic
Ojama delta hurricane
7 tools of the bandit
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 pm
((Seems like you won... I know you have Ojamuscle in your hand...*le sigh* I never win))  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm
(yea right i wish i did but even then i have 3 cards in my hand 2 are black and green. so even if it was muscle it wouldnt do me any good lol. plus since its negated do you still lose the 4000?)
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Joseph watched as the hurricane blasted foward and all your cards shattered

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Since those ojama tokens were destroyed you lose 300 for each one so thats 900 from that! AND now all 5 of my ojamas will attack you directly for 5000!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA and THATS GAME!

Lifepoints: 4600
S/T: 1 face down
Heavy Storm
Ojamagic
Ojama delta hurricane
7 tools of the bandit
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm
((I do still lose the 4000. Its a cost to activate the card.))

Kazuka shrugged as his life points hit zero. He smirked. "You should be congratulating yourself" he said, revealing one of the face down cards he had destroyed. It was Mystical Space Typhoon, and with it, he could have potentially hit the Field, resetting it perfectly. "Not to mention if I had played the only worthwhile deck I own, you would not have had a second turn" he said simply, deactivating his desk and turning on his heel. Once he was far enough away, he pocketed his deck and began thinking of what he would have to buy to make yet another deck.

((Seriously, I'm starting to hate the game. I can't win a duel to save my life. Only deck I have made that wins is Traditional and I'm not allowed to play it in local tournaments anymore))

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm
(eh i just got lucky. my other face down was scrap iron and my other in hand was an ojama country. i prefer traditional myself, its more fun)

Joseph smirked with his first win at the duel academy.

"Heh. I won like i thought i would. So maybe you will learn to show a superior some respect!"

Joseph said posing with the chaos disk on his arm which would normally look cool but all by himself in a room does indeed look very lame.

"Now time to go after that kid i was arguing with before you came here and.....ummm shoot...where did he go again?"

Joseph had a dumbfounded look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm
((I'm being serious. I'm sick of NEVER winning))
Kazuma snorted as he stopped. "I'll keep that in mind if I see someone superior to me" he responded to the jab and left the area. In truth, he was torn between returning and rearranging the boy's face and challenging him again, this time using his only good deck, but he showed some restraint.

((Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand on that note, I don't think I have any more bearing on the RP, since i have just proven I would have lost my soul had it been an Oricalchos duel))

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm
(dude all it was was bad luck for you that i had that card on the field.i got lucky lol. plus if i had the seal i would have lost cause i wouldnt have been able to do much at all cause i wouldnt have had ojama country on the field)

"Heh you mean so youll keep that in mind when you see EVERYONE on the grounds?" Joseph laughed at his jab back at the guy

(i would have replyd earlier but for some reason every time i clicked reply it took me to photobucket.com)  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff