Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Joseph shuffled a bit longer and put his deck into his duel disk. His first duel on this island. Joseph hoped this dumby deck will do good. "So who shall go first if I may ask...um...umm sorry didnt catch your name."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm
"Its Kazuma Kadou, and you may" he responded to his opponent before looking down at his duel disk. He was really tempted to pla his 99 Percent deck. But he decided to save it in case of another seal attack. Which case he would need it more.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am
"Alrighty Kazuma lets see how this deck does."

Joseph drew his 6 cards.

"Hmmm I set 2 cards face down and I set a monster in face down defence mode and that does it for this turn. Your turn"

Lifepoints: 8000
Hand:3
Monsters: 1 facedown
S/T: 2 face down
Graveyard: 0
RFP:0  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm
"I draw" Kazuma announced, drawing and reviewing his hand. "Hm. How about I summon..Green Gadget to the field" he announced, placing a card on his disk. In front of him, Green Gadget(1400/600) materialized. "Green Gadget', effect, I can pull a Red Gadget to my hand" he said, adding the right card to his hand. "Now, I'll set three cards face-down and end it" he answered.

LP: 8000
Hand: 3
Field:
Green Gadget (1400/600)
3 F/D cards

((I havent updated this deck for the Sept '10 ban list, so...yea))

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm
(i dont play by ban list but this deck it self follows it so dont worry)

hmm interesting well i draw

"Well i set one more monster in face down defence mode and i end"

Hand:3
Monsters: 2 facedown
Graveyard: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 pm
Kazuma drew for his turn. "Well, I'll summon the Red Gadget" he said, placing his second monster. "With him, I bring Yellow Gadget to my hand" he said, adding it. He paused to consiter his move. He knw his opponent had a back row nd probabl had a trap waiting, meaning he was stuck until he removed them. He needed a monster on the field for his plan to work. "I'll end" he opted.

((My 99Percent deck is Tradtional btw. If I had played it it would be over lol))

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm
"HMMM interesting i guess i draw now."

Joseph drew and looked at his hand

"Well since you seem to want monsters so bad ill give them to you! TRAP ACTIVATE"

One of the face down cards flipped to reveal itself as ojama trio.

"Consider it a gift to honor out first duel. In case you dont know what this does it gives my opponent 3 ojama tokens 0 attack and 1000 defence. these tokens cant be tributed and when they are destroyed you take 300 points of damage for each one"

3 ojama tokens appear on your side of the field. one green, one yellow and one black.

(waiting for a counter of sorts if there is one lol)

(weirdly enough they can be used for syncro summons lol. and i love the traditional format)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm
"Umm..., k" he responded. He could counter it, but wouldn't. He was saving his trump for later.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm
"hehehehehe look at them so weird looking. ANYWAY next i will activate Heavy storm from my hand!"

Joseph waited to see if a counter would be made  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 pm
"How about I let you draw again in exchange for denyng your Heavy Storm" he asked, flipping a face down card up. This wasn't a question, This was Dark Bribe. Negate a spell or trap, destroy it, opponent draws once.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm
"Hmmm thats a fair trade ide say..."

Joseph drew a card.

Well ill set one card in face down defence mode and set one card face down and i end my turn

Hand:2
Monsters: 3 facedown
Graveyard: Ojama Trio
Heavy Storm
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 pm
Kazuma drew..Not what he was wanting, but it would help anyway. "I'll tribute my Red and Green Gadgets" he tarted, sending them to the grave, "for Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon" he said as the card hit the field. He waited for a chain. if there was none, he would be hard pressed to stop this monster.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 pm
"Eww...that....looks a little scary..."*gulp*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 am
"Ain't she beautiful?" he asked, looking up at the dragon covered in rust with a hint of pride. "Oh, I'm sorry. Gadjiltron Dragon(3000/2000) attack his left-side face down monster" he commnded. No matter the monster, his opponent was most likely in for some damage.  

Hizuma the Troublesome

Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces