Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
help. i need advice on this pressing freaky matter.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doistu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 am
Do you think it's safe to experiment with that kind of energy? Especially in conditions where you've lost control of your emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 am
First, how much meditation training have you had? What's your mental history? Do you have anyone to help you? What are you going to do if it all backfires on you and you get hurt?

Why MUST it be a freaky matter. When in doubt, rule out all mundane causes. Do you live near an airbase or other military installation? Do you live near a radio station? Was there an airplane flying overhead? Do you have a history of doing things and forgetting? Millions more questions...

Even if it was your emotions, messing with that sort of telekinesis is BAD. You can injure yourself, or others without meaning to, and you can't control it. you can attempt but you will most likely fail.

Here's your solution. Don't bottle stuff up. Let it out so it doesn't build up and explode. And no, you aren't going to end up being the new Matilda.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 am
xXx kitsy xXx
First, how much meditation training have you had? What's your mental history? Do you have anyone to help you? What are you going to do if it all backfires on you and you get hurt?

Why MUST it be a freaky matter. When in doubt, rule out all mundane causes. Do you live near an airbase or other military installation? Do you live near a radio station? Was there an airplane flying overhead? Do you have a history of doing things and forgetting? Millions more questions...

Even if it was your emotions, messing with that sort of telekinesis is BAD. You can injure yourself, or others without meaning to, and you can't control it. you can attempt but you will most likely fail.

Here's your solution. Don't bottle stuff up. Let it out so it doesn't build up and explode. And no, you aren't going to end up being the new Matilda.

i see your point. (lol matilda, good one) perhaps your right. i do get headaches....well all of you guy's input is apprecieated. 3nodding apparently this sort of thing (sorry if the choice of words are not percise...i just woke up...) is more serious than i thought. sorry for the trouble. this it was nice chatting with all of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm
honestly to me this sounds like a post to get attention and start up discussion, I highly doubt that it is possible that you could have done any of that without touching them. Magic just doesn't normally work that way, it sounds like fiction. I have never had any kind of incident like that before so it is kinda hard to belive, sorry.  

Ritual at Dusk

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm
Ritual at Dusk
honestly to me this sounds like a post to get attention and start up discussion, I highly doubt that it is possible that you could have done any of that without touching them. Magic just doesn't normally work that way, it sounds like fiction. I have never had any kind of incident like that before so it is kinda hard to belive, sorry.

Just because you haven't had an experience doesn't mean it doesn't exsist. And as we've said, there's a lot of different possibilities for what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm
mechanical kitsy
Ritual at Dusk

Just because you haven't had an experience doesn't mean it doesn't exsist. And as we've said, there's a lot of different possibilities for what happened.

I agree with dusk. Yes, at first it was a little believeable and it seemed like she was wanting help but throughout the convorsation, she started sounding more and more like she just wanted attention. Its pretty obvious.  

Miharu Starfang

Skilled Magician

DemonCount

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm
moonlit_ manga

and im curious to what this...this energy is. not RECREATING the scenario but just experimenting (guess the word "training" was wrong...) on how to trigger it. like extreme emotion--if so which one? or is it a calm mind that triggers this force. thats what im trying to figure out and ask.

Basically you've messed with magic, so your energy can cause things to happen. You just need better self-control. Its basically the same reason why you should never practice magic when you're mad, sad, or feeling negative emotions. The negative energy can cause negative effects. You being that mad caused it to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm
DemonCount
Its basically the same reason why you should never practice magic when you're mad, sad, or feeling negative emotions. The negative energy can cause negative effects.

I disagree vehemently. Energy is neither positive or negative in the same way magic is not black or white; it simply is what you need it to be. Anger, and for that matter sadness, is not a "negative emotion" either. It can be fun, exciting, and lead to fantastic sex. Sadness can be sweet, productive, healing.

I don't know why you can't practise magic in this state. Anger is a great way to raise energy.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 am
Sanguina Cruenta
DemonCount
Its basically the same reason why you should never practice magic when you're mad, sad, or feeling negative emotions. The negative energy can cause negative effects.

I disagree vehemently. Energy is neither positive or negative in the same way magic is not black or white; it simply is what you need it to be. Anger, and for that matter sadness, is not a "negative emotion" either. It can be fun, exciting, and lead to fantastic sex. Sadness can be sweet, productive, healing.

I don't know why you can't practise magic in this state. Anger is a great way to raise energy.

It can also make for a great focus. Some of the best energy work I've done is when I'm angry, but have my work well planed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 am
XxsinicalxX
Brass Bell Doll
moonlit_ manga
i am strong, i can face this by myself. neutral (stubborn aires)
I have always felt that the greatest strength was knowing when to take the steps to truly help yourself.

Medical professionals- psychological and physical, exist to help- and strength has nothing to do with getting the help needed.

I would have to disagree here...
the greatest strength is not knowing when you need to seek help but actually making the first step towards it..
I have issues with depression and anger, and i recognize that i need help but making that call is just so hard stare
As for Moonlight_manga, I don't have any answers to what happened to you that night. The only thing that happens to me when im full of anger is that EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE even the most hard headed, non-believer can feel, i would say my aura? neutral ...
a field of energy surrounding me literally pushing people away from me.... one that up until now... only my son can break through ... but maybe that's just me, I don't know

its not just you, im currently having the same problem with my energy, no matter how much i try or how nice i seem everyone slowly and subconsiously ends up being pushed away, not only that but being able to actually feel other peoples emotions is becoming annoying too. but after reading the topic subject on the first page it makes me think that theres more that auras can do ^_^.
so @moonlit_ manga
i think you may have a gift/curse. its a gift because if you were ever in trouble this strange unknown gift could probably help you but its a curse because,like in you first comment, it can be destructive, so my advice is be very very careful, i guess experimenting may be good but only in very small doses away from anything precious or dangerous, but remember if you do...im not sure if this is the right word but if you master your gift remember you've been blessed with it and dont ever use it on people.hope i helped ^_^  

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

DemonCount

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:18 pm
Sanguina Cruenta

You make a good point. What I said was told to me by a woman who taught me some about witchrcraft. Most of what I know I got from her, and I am slowly learning that what she said seems less and less accurate. Accurate might not be the right word, but I can't think of a better one right now.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games