Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[OOC] Plot and Pridal RP Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:45 pm
This is where anyone seeking plots or RP within the Kitwana Antara can post! Need to up counts for a breeding? Looking for a plot-buddy-of-doom? Anything goes . . .

Just remember, if what you're doing goes against the rules of the pride OR is something that is going to affect the whole of the pride, please PM the mule about it before you begin so you can get our approval.

There is no official form so feel free to post however and whatever you fancy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am
OKAY SO.

I has a Liraz. She's a seer. :3 Youngest daughter of Eppie and Jozo (youngest daughter of Jozo's mini-herd). Liraz is very sick, was born without life, and is considered a gift by both of her parents.

When she turns juve, she's going to see her own death. Being the very level-headed girl she is, she's going to confide this secret to her oldest brother, Josepi. It won't scare her. It is merely The Way Things Are. She sees herself dying after giving birth to a cub/cubs, and in the loving arms of a mate/father of her cubs. She sees her cubs before she passes away.

I NEED A BFF BOY FOR HER TO GROW UP WITH. :3 She can meet him as adol or as a cub, but later in life he will be her mate/the one she has cubs with. He'll have to be patient with her (she can't exert herself without running out of breath/energy).

ANY TAKERS PM ME, 8D  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 am
I'd like pride RP, family RP aand a joining RP for N'Seka. He's going to get sick pretty early on, likes to hear stories and is incredibly gullible as a cub smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 am
Sliabh swarm unite! Actually, its more I need names of offspring and their Uncerts to finish the family tree started for him and a few of his cubs...but then I thought whoa..wait...what if we forget who shares his genes? 0-o

SINCE he was SOOO successful at spreading the love...I can't keep track! XD ( *whispers* I dun think he can either XD)

Any help would be welcomed, the best way is to fill out this form and PM it to me or posty here. Adopted cubs are welcome too, share the love!

[b] Name of SoA : [/b]
[b] Uncert link : [/b]
[b] Name of SoA Mom, since we ALL know who the dad is XD : [/b]
[b] Is SoA sick, if at what stage will they pass on? (cub, juv,adol,adult)[/b]
[b] Name of future Mate to your SoA and Uncert link [/b](optional)
[b] Would you like the link to the family tree? Y or N [/b]
[b] May I use your Uncert in massive Silabh Horde picy? XD[/b]

Lorne_Sionn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Backlong Rp Search!!
I'm looking for cub/juv/adol rp for the girlie above. <3 She is a carrier and will be a Scout. I don't have her adult cert yet though. Looking for just about anything. Sibling rp for any stage! Future mate offers(I haz planz for this.) Specifcally for her adol stage I need a Scout to teach her the know-how. <3
If interested, please PM ME!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:30 am
User Image

Trying to get back into the flow of rping, especially my pridal lions.
Litahti is lucky enough to be immune to the illness within the pride, however she is sensitive and emotional to see those she cares about suffering. Optimistic and dedicating her strengths to helping others, Litahti takes her rank as Healer seriously. But for the hours she does have to herself, Litahti loves to spend it with cubs. Something about their energy and laughter always rejuvenates her.

Looking for: Current rp, backdated rp, family rp (both by blood and adoption, haha). Maaybe a mate in the future.

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 am
If possible, I'd like a matchmaker rp for Faraa. She doesn't have the disease at all (immunity would it be then?) and although we've talked about getting maybe her and Chizoba (Shiny Obsessed) together but I'm not sure if it needs some sort of matchmaker plot in there or what, so yeah, just looking for that for her XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm
need a JRP for my hyena: [X]  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash