Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Bump This Page To 1,000 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lets do it!
  +1 Count
View Results

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 am
That's right! We're going to get this to 1,000 pages!

• No page stretching
  • Obey NSTG rules
  • Obey Gaia ToS
  • Obey Gaia Rules & Guidelines
  • You can bump or chat as you please
  • These rules are subject to change at any time

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 am
I'm not an active bumper, and hates bumps, though I have a feeling this would be fun.

So can we start? If so, then bump.

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:01 am
Bump?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:03 am
Sweet Bitter Beauty
I'm not an active bumper, and hates bumps, though I have a feeling this would be fun.

That's great!I'm not very active right now. But that's just because for a long time I was busy running my guild. However now I've got more Crew helping with my guild. Therefore giving me more time to browse the other guilds I'm in. =D I'm also Moderating Gaia Job Center, and that can take a lot of my time. But I've decided to start posting more in NSTG.

And yes, you can start now. We allow bumps, chat, etc.

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:09 am
Amensu Saje
Sweet Bitter Beauty

That's great!I'm not very active right now. But that's just because for a long time I was busy running my guild. However now I've got more Crew helping with my guild. Therefore giving me more time to browse the other guilds I'm in. =D I'm also Moderating Gaia Job Center, and that can take a lot of my time. But I've decided to start posting more in NSTG.

Sound like fun. What would be the name of your guild then? =^^=

Well, I'm actually only chatting in guilds, never in the orginal forums. But I think I'll start doing it now to have something to do for once.. o3o;;

Oh, I see your moderating gaia's job center. Tough job to me. Good luck then!

Here in NSTG, it's quite inactive, I mean, not much people post anymore. But I still starting to post here regularly. xD

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Sweet Bitter Beauty
Amensu Saje
Sweet Bitter Beauty

Sound like fun. What would be the name of your guild then? =^^=

Well, I'm actually only chatting in guilds, never in the orginal forums. But I think I'll start doing it now to have something to do for once.. o3o;;

Oh, I see your moderating gaia's job center. Tough job to me. Good luck then!

Here in NSTG, it's quite inactive, I mean, not much people post anymore. But I still starting to post here regularly. xD

It can be pretty tough Moderating GJC, but it's fun. It's also pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I mostly chat in guilds too. I'm just not that into the regular forums of Gaia.

My guild's name is The Gaian Support Guild v.2. If you'll click the large image in my signature you'll be taken straight to the guild. ;D

I've noticed that NSTG is pretty inactive now. I don't know why though. It seems like it could be a fun guild. However, after DarkElf27 left it began getting less and less active. D= But KittyKat62 seems like a good guild leader to me. I thought she was doing great at first. But then users stopped being active for some reason. It's still a guild active more than most. =D

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm
Just another one of those bumps...  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:12 pm
User ImageWe'll certainly become more active once the summer hits. ^__^ We will be starting a new Newbie Adoption Program and putting together our summer event for everyone to enjoy. We might even shoot for a guild spotlight, if everything goes well.

You also have to take into consideration that many of us - like Kitty and myself - have been swamped with schoolwork and have little time to dedicate to anything else. Many crewmembers feel the same way as well as members. We are definitely more active around holidays and events - especially summer.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:03 pm
I will actually be much less active during summer. Weird, isn't it? x'D

Ebony, your avatar looks very different. o: Not in the bad way, though. ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:05 pm
I will be here whenever I'm not on vacation. 3nodding  

Life Hath Immortality

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:24 pm
User ImageThat is pretty weird, Elemental Doll! I would imagine that that's not the case for most people. 3nodding My summer's going to be extremely busy, too, but I'm still going to be able to get on more often (and enjoy myself without guilt ...) at that time.

We'll be here to welcome you whenever you're not on vacation, Life Hath Immortality.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm
User ImageOh - and this is pretty much the way I dressed my avatar for this evening since I went to concert a few hours ago and had a blast. heart I went to go see Train. They've always been my favorite band of all time, but they've recently had an influx of fans since their release of "Hey, Soul Sister." And I bought a t-shirt!

I had a marvelous time.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:17 am
Well, there is no school, so I would imagine it is the case for most people. smile I might go to a camp that I actually stay in, for about 2 months or so. I'm not sure if they would allow computers or not, hopefully they do. sweatdrop

I'm glad you had fun! The only song I've heard from train is "Hey, Soul Sister", but no other. I could imagine there being a lot of more fans since that song, it's everywhere. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:53 am
Ebony the Peacian
User ImageWe'll certainly become more active once the summer hits. ^__^ We will be starting a new Newbie Adoption Program and putting together our summer event for everyone to enjoy. We might even shoot for a guild spotlight, if everything goes well.

You also have to take into consideration that many of us - like Kitty and myself - have been swamped with schoolwork and have little time to dedicate to anything else. Many crewmembers feel the same way as well as members. We are definitely more active around holidays and events - especially summer.

User Image
User Image
I most definitely agree with you. Once summer is here, and everybody is able to get on more, NSTG will most certainly become more active.

Being swamped with school work most definitely makes it hard to get on very much.

Also, for the record, I really do think KittyKat62 is doing a marvelous job running NSTG. I didn't mean to sound offensive in my other post(s) [if I did]. I hope there are no hard feelings KittyKat62. You're a great guild leader and about the only one I can think of that should be running NSTG right now. ;D

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm
User ImageDon't worry about it. I'm sure she wouldn't take any offense.

Haha, I had a blast. I've got two t-shirts, all their albums, aiming for a poster for my room, and they're my background on my iTouch as well as on my computer. I'm not obsessed or anything. sweatdrop But I'm glad that the music industry is finally shining on them the spotlight that's been long overdue. They are amazing, and people are finally starting to see it. heart

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff