Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Wavelengths

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm
So my fiance and I are definitly on a similiar wavelength. He is over in Africa right now, deployed, and every night I have a dream about him I get a phone call either the next day or day after. It has never failed. I love it.

Does anyone have anything similiar?

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:10 am
I'm pretty sure we have plenty of premonition threads to be dredged up.

And excuse the rant its 5am, and I haven't slept so my judgment is probably messed up.
I have dream premonitions. The most interesting were about my daughter. (I have no children as of yet.) And they're sad because I've seen what people's lives are going to be like and they differ from what I want. I'm trying to change it but so far it's not working too well. I don't want my boyfriend ending back up with his previous girlfriend. From the dreams, I believe he's the father of the girl.
Well, I haven't seen her for the past year. Actually I haven't had many since I took some medication that screwed with my head. They're only just starting again, and small. Like conversations. Or little things I see that aren't common. Tiny premonitions.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm
I sometimes have deja vu's where I was positive I dreamt that moment and it came to real life. It has been scary a few times, but they have not been major events. Maybe like, "Oh my gods! I've been here before." And knew my way around whereever. It's an oddly exciting feeling, if not a little scary.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:40 pm
I've had random dreams that have come true, but nothing really of significant meaning.
Like once I dreamt I was sitting on the ground talking to my childhood bestfriend, and she was standing up with a bunch of people I didn't know, standing around me.
Turned out to happen, me talking to her, and the people I didn't know, in the same number. Sitting on the ground at a concert, for her birthday and her friends who I had never met before were there also.

Like I said, nothing significant, but strangely happened.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:52 am
It seems that most are not too signifigant, but I have met one person that has dreams about someones death. I think one of those dreams actually came true. Now, is this just part of your brain willing it to come true? Or is it actually a form of divination?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:04 am
Aakosir
It seems that most are not too signifigant, but I have met one person that has dreams about someones death. I think one of those dreams actually came true. Now, is this just part of your brain willing it to come true? Or is it actually a form of divination?

I had a dream one time that woke me up. I don't remember the dream itself, but I remember thinking when I woke up that my great grandma had died. We got a call the next day. I thought it was strange because while I liked her, I wasn't really close to her.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Straight from your eyes, it's barely me... beautifully so disfigured...

Usually I have the same thing happen to my close friends. ^_^ Sometimes I can feel their pain, so I get worried about them.

This other side that you can't see... just praying you won't remember...  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Kisax127
Straight from your eyes, it's barely me... beautifully so disfigured...

Usually I have the same thing happen to my close friends. ^_^ Sometimes I can feel their pain, so I get worried about them.

This other side that you can't see... just praying you won't remember...

I believe that is empathy. I get stressed from bad enerigies really quick.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:11 pm
Brass Bell Doll
Aakosir

I had a dream one time that woke me up. I don't remember the dream itself, but I remember thinking when I woke up that my great grandma had died. We got a call the next day. I thought it was strange because while I liked her, I wasn't really close to her.

That is really neat, but sad.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games