Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Fullmetal Alchemist Guild

Back to Guilds

For Role players and non-rping fans anything fma related 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, literate, Manga 

Reply FMA Fan Forum
Ask Roy & Riza Q A panel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arcaneknight32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 pm
Mustang, I have a question for ya.

If appointed furher would you legalize the extraction of zydrate from the dead?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm
What did you expect we're like brothers I've known the guy for years.

No zydrate, although it has a practical application their are other drugs that work fine we don’t need zydrate, besides can you imagine the kind of drug company that would market the stuff to ensure no one would corner the market zydrate and avoid some murderous scandal zydrate will remain illegal. Morphine works fine.  

M u s t a n g
Captain

arcaneknight32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm
So nothing different?

Can you at least make it to where honest grave robbers like myself aren't shot on sight? I've never been shot nor caught but a few of my competitors have, good for business but the risk isn't worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm
- She obviously is shocked, but not for the reason everyone thinks, because...Gracia would probably blush for that "sexy" action, but Ladies and gentlemen, thats why RIZA, is Riza, stared at him, serious, thinking " would be unrealistic to me blush at such a suggestion " keeped thinking " thats why I would not be a good match for Maes Hughes ", smiled -

"Oh hun, such a flirtatious guy..."

- Ok, when he stared into her eyes and then slowly took off the glasses, that was the most sexy thing he have done ever, smiled - uhmmmmm.... - determined to play the same game, walked slowly toward him, outlining her hips, rised a hand to release her blonde hair and shaking her head, gently, looked him deeply, approaching a lot, too much, with a soft voice whispered " my name?..... " said slowly, slipped a hand over his chest, softly. Fixed a little his uniform, licked her lips slowly " is....Riza " smiled " "dear".... "

((PD: muhahahahah - enjoying -))  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am
arcaneknight32
So nothing different?

Can you at least make it to where honest grave robbers like myself aren't shot on sight? I've never been shot nor caught but a few of my competitors have, good for business but the risk isn't worth it.

Everyone deserves a fair trial, but I believe zydrate must be extracted immediately upon the death of the donor by the time they get buried the fluids would have decayed too much to be of any use. The bodies fluids are among the first things to decay and break down some fluids last longer than others so to some degree this is just an assumption of mine I know the fluid in your eyes last longer than blood, I believe blood is the first thing to decay. We are of coarse speaking of the second law of thermodynamics with time all systems will decay. The body begins the decaying process immediately upon death. Aside from decay there is also the matter of embalming that would taint all the body’s fluids. The only efficient way of extracting zydrate would be in a hospital setting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 am
I've got a question for you Mustang. How the hell do you know so much medical as well as science knowledge?  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 am
Thats an easy one, I'm a dork, I've allways been a science dork  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 am
Really? What do you do for a living Mustang, in real life that is?  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:35 am
I'm between jobs right now but I would like to go into a scientific field of some sort. I've been thinking about being a vet tech just to get started doing something that I can do for a few years wile I decide what I'm going to do. But right now the jobs I do are all the typical stuff kids do for short periods of time wile their going to school, I’m also interested in tattooing, but that wouldn’t be a steady source of income so I would like to do that as more of a side job.
Right now I’m mostly doing volunteer work I talked a little bit about it in the Non- fma forum under the topic working with Hippies. My dream job would be working for NASA as a planetary geologist. Or something involving the study of stars. The sun would be a great thing to study because its always changing the sun is very exciting.

((did you mean me my self or was I suposed to play mustang))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 am
Hello Mustang.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 am
Riza_HawkeyeXx
- She obviously is shocked, but not for the reason everyone thinks, because...Gracia would probably blush for that "sexy" action, but Ladies and gentlemen, thats why RIZA, is Riza, stared at him, serious, thinking " would be unrealistic to me blush at such a suggestion " keeped thinking " thats why I would not be a good match for Maes Hughes ", smiled -

"Oh hun, such a flirtatious guy..."

- Ok, when he stared into her eyes and then slowly took off the glasses, that was the most sexy thing he have done ever, smiled - uhmmmmm.... - determined to play the same game, walked slowly toward him, outlining her hips, rised a hand to release her blonde hair and shaking her head, gently, looked him deeply, approaching a lot, too much, with a soft voice whispered " my name?..... " said slowly, slipped a hand over his chest, softly. Fixed a little his uniform, licked her lips slowly " is....Riza " smiled " "dear".... "

((PD: muhahahahah - enjoying -))

Roy's face turned a dark red "I wasn't expecting you to play back..." Roy's eyes narowed "Do you have a crush on hughes? Tell me now!"

((losing composer XD)))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Staarre
Hello Mustang.

Hey missy, do you have a question for me to answer?  

M u s t a n g
Captain

eloquentay

Fanatical Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am
Mustang: HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE U BEEN OUT WITH??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 am
No, you answered my question correctly Mustang. It was asked towards you, not the character you are playing. Laughes at seeing how Roy is acting with Riza. Still haven't recovered eh Mustang?  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces