Ask Roy & Riza Q A panel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 pm
Roy Mustang here answering your questions along with my beautiful first Lieutenant who has yet to realize I have volunteered her serves with out her knowing about it. We will answer any question from FMA to PMS (Riza that’s your department XD pleas don’t shoot me) from your greatest scientific inquiry, to miniskirt fashion tips! From your most gun ho ballistics query to the basics of doggy potty training! I’m board as hell this Q A panel is now open ask away!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:05 pm
You will see later, backstage Roy stare
Ekjem !! Yes!! ask us ANYTHING, about whatever you want, we will answer you, and if Roy dont want to, I will make sure, he do xD so dont be afraid *G.S.S* ( Great satisfaction smile )  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:26 pm
Hmmm... anything? Grins and laughes manically. Well, I was wondering... how do the both of you feel about rain? Just you wait, I will ask something dirty one later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:39 pm
I dont LOVE rain, but is something that doesnt bother me at all, unless Im with "SOMEONE" that actually hate it, in that case I have to worry more for his safety while is useless XD  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:42 pm
That makes perfect sense Hawkeye. Hmmm... what is your weapon of choice?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Depends I would be happy with a glock model 22, caliber .40S&W can be a sig sauer 9mm, maybe P226
For normal shooting and for sniping uhmmm the 50 cal airsoft Sniper...
The shear power and accuracy of the airsoft sniper rifle is incomparable whee
And for special targets is nice the desert eagle, I think that is the most effective pistol, because it can penetrate almost anything at close range if it is not heavily armoured...  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 pm
A 50 cal and Desert Eagle are both awesome! Do you prefer the countryside or the city?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm
the true?
countryside.
I use to be calm, the city stress the hell out of me lol  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:49 pm
I do not like the rain, though thunder storms are cool to watch. Keep in mind I can still attack when the gloves are wet their are alternate ways of making a spark. SO STOP CALLING ME A WET MATCH!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Roy, seriously?....ok...I will take a break one of this days, if something happen I wanna see whats going to happen if you dont even DARE to use a gun stare I dont even remember when was the last time I saw you use one!!!
*sighs* sweatdrop  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Riza, Do you like coffe shops? If oyu do what's your favorite blend?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm
I love drink a good coffe everyday in the morning lol more in winter.
My favorite blend is Cappuccino.

PD: Served with warm bread or sweet bread whee yum yum  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:50 am
What came first? The chicken or the egg? I personally think fried chicken. How about you Roy?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:12 am
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
What came first? The chicken or the egg? I personally think fried chicken. How about you Roy?
The egg, in terms of evolution, yes something had to lay that egg but that doesn’t necessarily mean you could call that animal a chicken. Their had to first be an Egg with all the genetic mutilations needed for said animal to qualify for the title of chicken. Genetics is a fascinating subject, did you know that by the strategic placing of proteins on the embryo you turn on genetic blueprints that had been shut off through the process of evolution all the information to make a dinosaur is still their once the field advances I believe we can actually produce something that looks like a dinosaur. Scientists have already seceded in making them grow sharp teeth and longer tails.  

M u s t a n g
Captain

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 am
"Riza I have a question....I just want to know....the other night when it was raining and I showed up at your appartment rainsoked and wanting to.....talk about.... military protocol...."

Roy looked around at the crowd of people before them then looked back to Riza and took a deep breath.

"Was it good for....I mean do you really think I'm useless when I'm wet? And no, this can't wait till later, I need to know now..."  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff