Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Welcome!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiffabeejpg

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:43 pm
agent_lexy_doll_009
Mew Licorice
Myu Lemon

Hey~!

Sorry everyone, I haven't really had access to the internet for about two years.
I'm not sure how active I can be on this account anymore, but I will do my best to manage this guild in my free time.

I admittedly didn't expect to even get a reply, much less from you, Miss Lemon. It's quite alright--it's been forever, after all. It's good to see you again!

I do believe we may be the only ones left now. Please, do take care out there.

will either of you be able to revive the guild? i really really really wanna be in this guild and some others do too, im sure we can find other mews to participate too :3

I actually just joined, not realizing that it wasn't active anymore ;~;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:47 pm
agent_lexy_doll_009

will either of you be able to revive the guild? i really really really wanna be in this guild and some others do too, im sure we can find other mews to participate too :3

I would love to, but I'm not sure if Lemon would be capable of it. If there was a way to transfer power, perhaps I could attempt a revival of sorts, even if I had to go it alone.
plushtea

I actually just joined, not realizing that it wasn't active anymore ;~;

It's been a very, very long time since this has been popular, I'm afraid, but there are still little outposts of interest here and there. Perhaps I could help out in some way, but I'd need approval first, I believe.  

Mew Licorice
Vice Captain

agent_lexy_doll_009
Vice Captain

Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 pm
Mew Licorice
agent_lexy_doll_009

I would love to, but I'm not sure if Lemon would be capable of it. If there was a way to transfer power, perhaps I could attempt a revival of sorts, even if I had to go it alone.

With Lemoms approval, would it be possible to send out an announcement from this guild and open up an identical guild? Because with either guild it'd be getting it up n run in again and that'd be fantastic  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:35 pm
agent_lexy_doll_009

With Lemoms approval, would it be possible to send out an announcement from this guild and open up an identical guild? Because with either guild it'd be getting it up n run in again and that'd be fantastic

I suppose it would be possible to do that. I'll go send a PM to Lemon and see where it goes.

I'm so excited that we might actually have a revival soon!

Mew Licorice
Vice Captain

agent_lexy_doll_009
Vice Captain

Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm
Mew Licorice

I suppose it would be possible to do that. I'll go send a PM to Lemon and see where it goes.

I'm so excited that we might actually have a revival soon!

Same whee would you mind keeping me updated on the subject? I also have a few ideas for the new guild if things work out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm
Sorry I lost my internet again emotion_donotwant . Lets work on this guild together and try to bring it back alive!  

Myu Lemon
Captain

Myu Lemon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:19 am
yum_puddi don't say everyone went away~  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 pm
Hello, I'm not really new, been gone for years and came back. I want to be more active in the communities and roleplays. I missed this guild, though not too many people responded. I would love to see this guild be active Tokyo Mew Mew is my childhood that inspired me.  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

agent_lexy_doll_009
Vice Captain

Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:17 pm
If anyone is interested in starting fresh Licorice and i opened a new guild, that way we can keep all the active or new members and have a fresh start heres the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/cafe-mew-mew-redux/g.431847/  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff