Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Let's make a new Email for SB!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the subject line be?
  Homsar's speech
  The Cheat vs Homsar
  Homsar vs The Cheat
  The Homsar
  My own (please specify what you think it should be)
View Results

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm
Here's my idea: we all work together to make a new email for Strong Bad! It's been at least 5 months since the most recent SBEmail!! That's a really long time!! All we need now is a subject line and someone to send it! Please vote for your favourite subject line, or come up with your own!!

I am open to other suggestions. Please let me know your ideas. Thanks!

Please post which option you would like the best as well as voting, so I have a better idea of who wants what. Hopefully we get enough people interested in this!

A new sbemail in progress!

Dear Strong Bad

What does The Cheat like to do when Homsar is talking? I think that it would be really awesome to see what he does to stop Homsar from saying those maddening things.

Sincerely yours,
Steve T. Pantomime.

Gnaw Bone, IN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 pm
I like option 2, each of us coming up with one word at a time, then stringing them together.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 pm
Also be sure not to include anything else from other SBemails. You can make references, just don't take anything directly from the sent email.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm
TheFoxDude32
Also be sure not to include anything else from other SBemails. You can make references, just don't take anything directly from the sent email.

You have a good point. Originality is hard to come by these days. And it will be especially hard to think of a good subject, since there are already 205 Sbemails!! XP  

Orizion
Crew

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm
And since there hasn't been a sbemail for a LOOONG time, we need to have a creative subject to catch his attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:12 am
Well maybe this quote from Matt Chapman might help (incase you don't know he's talking about how they pick an E-mail).
Quote:
Yeah, if you read an email and Strong Bad keep talking in your head, like he starts to respond to the email in your head, then it's like, okay, and you see where he goes with it. And if it starts to be funny, I mean, often times we'll pick an email because I'll be like, "Hey, how about this one, Mike?" and I read it and then think of the first thing, yeah, think of how Strong Bad makes fun of their name or what they said or how they spelled whatever. And then, we'll be like, "Ah! That's funny! That's a good enough joke!" and then we'll come up for something for the email. Yeah, sometimes, just somebody not knowing how to spell something will get it in the door. But at the same time, there are times when they are obviously trying to misspell things on purpose to get Strong Bad to make fun of it?

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 am
Nice, Mr Nutt. Where did you find that quote? Looks like we'll have to "accidentally" mispell wurds for the emial!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Dear Strong Bad,
Have you ever tried Yoga? The added flexibility could come in handy, maybe on your next caper.

Sincerely,
Soul~Train from Indiana  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 am
Orizion
Nice, Mr Nutt. Where did you find that quote? Looks like we'll have to "accidentally" mispell wurds for the emial!

I found this quote in this interview, also:
Quote:
Mike:But at the same time, there are times when they are obviously trying to misspell things on purpose to get Strong Bad to make fun of it?

JOHN1974: Sure.

MATT: Those get deleted with extreme prejudice.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am
Hmm, interesting. I can't help but wonder how they would figure out that the spelling mistakes were not intentional. Maybe we'll have to make sure that everyone who contributes just came from a bar late at night, or is distracted or something so that they can't totally focus....

Any other ideas?

Soultrain, I like the email you have there. However, there aren't any spelling errors, and I thought that you agreed to having many different members come up with one word at a time.  

Orizion
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:49 pm
Orizion
Hmm, interesting. I can't help but wonder how they would figure out that the spelling mistakes were not intentional. Maybe we'll have to make sure that everyone who contributes just came from a bar late at night, or is distracted or something so that they can't totally focus....

Any other ideas?

Soultrain, I like the email you have there. However, there aren't any spelling errors, and I thought that you agreed to having many different members come up with one word at a time.
I did, but this one just hit me all of the sudden. I giggled for like, ten minutes after I typed it in... lol I haven't sent it yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 am
OK then I'll just start this train wreck.

Dear  

Mr Nutt se
Crew

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points