Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 39

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 pm
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

NinjaEdit: Oh right, I guess I should tell you it says Black and White.

Edit: The very next day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1509_kNCM LOL OOPS! THIS MONTH'S COROCORO MAG GOT LEAKED EARLY... reactions on page 3 :B

Edit: 9/26/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAECcL14xA0
POKEPOPE!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 pm
So they ran out of metals/gems and they're going back to colors for fifth gen?

Also, in b4 J  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm
whoa. they are making another pokemon game.
Didn't see that one coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm
That is mighty lazy.

EDIT: Third one will likely be Pokemon: Grey

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 pm
Noone sid that when they announced D/P after FRLG... seriously, it's not even in advanced stages of development. And it's supposed to do a great deal to refresh the series.... supposedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Hm... It has a nice ring to it...  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm
It was quite unexpected for them to choose those colors... Maybe they'll be a new type to be introduced? Light type? The two Pokemon they revealed are based on Dark Type, but then Dark has no direct counter in Pokemon yet...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm
Types aren't about counterparts. The type weaknesses are supposed to be asymmetrical.

I mean, would dark be weak to light?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm
[Kegan]
Types aren't about counterparts. The type weaknesses are supposed to be asymmetrical.

I've always believed that either one would be equally effective against one another.

I'd want them to give us more on the "???" Type.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 pm
TtheHero
[Kegan]

I've always believed that either one would be equally effective against one another.

I'd want them to give us more on the "???" Type.
I would personally disagree. I feel light is strong against dark, dark is weak against light.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm
Why are you arguing about dark-type VS "light-type?'

There's a reason there hasn't been a light-type yet...because the dark-type isn't defined by "evil;" it's defined by moves that revolve around fighting dirty, such as stealing items, preventing item use, slugging the Pokemon as it's about to swich out, etc.

That's the reason Fighting is strong against it, because fighting-type symbolizes honor, respect, discipline, and fair play in battle, a tactic dark-types don't use.

It's "Dark" as in "cheating anti-hero," not "Dark" as in "holy vs unholy."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 am
Take one, wild, flippin' guess at which version I'll be choosing.

I don't really care yet if Pokemon is suffering from It's The Same Now It Sucks. I still find Pokemon games to be an entertaining way to kill time. Still, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be a lot more excited if there were going to be big changes within the gameplay in Black & White.

However, they'd better not pull the same crap with the third game like they did with Platinum in regards to purposefully leaving out content that could've been in the earlier two games and putting it back into the third game in order to boost it's sales.

Also, it's good to see that the new versions will be on the Nintendo DS. I was afraid they were going to be slated for some new handheld Nintendo would pull out of their asses and I'd have to buy it.  

Sir Codin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:24 am
Black and White, what the ********? ******** off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 am
Now I'm a really big fan of pokemon and everything, but I can't figure out why they would make a new gen of pokemon on the DS. To me, it doesn't make sense. Every new gen of pokemon came out on a new handheld.  

Ta-kun the pyro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:23 am
I think the DS may have the longest lifespan of any handheld, and it's going to have it's specs upped, more than likely, but I think that it can pretty much do anything a Pokemon game needs to do with the hardware present.

But I'm not even sure if it's going to be released in 2010, or if they said "More details coming April 15 2010" (Because that's when they are.

It could be a launch title for the 3DS hardware, and who knows when that is coming out?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff