Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[Read Only] Main Stairwell - Silver and Daiyu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 am
User Image
Jules Auron Gray
Don't forget the good times.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Without giving him any chance to reply, he let out a loud gasp of suprise hinted with the tiniest bit of pain. He knew she did that on purpose since most of the time it barely every hurt him.

He groaned slightly as she began to feast from him, it made him happy to know that she was much more willing this time than she had the first time she had bit him and felt much better that she wasn't holding back for a change. He began to wonder when her last meal had been and realised she must have been hungry.

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Hearing Jules' small groan, Daiyu knew that he was enjoying himself.

Daiyu as well was enjoying herself; immensely in fact. She carefully fed from Jules so not to let a single drop of his blood touch the bed. Taking slow but filling sips from the wound she had created while letting the pain seep away to something a little more pleasing. After all a vampire could let their victims feel pain or pleasure while being fed from.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

Jules knew how much of a careful drinker she was and he knew she wouldn't let a single drop go to waste. He tried to speak but it came out as another moan and he instantly forgot what he was about to say.

As his blood was drained, he could feel himself growing fainter but it was a feeling he adored and he was not going to let on how faint he felt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Slowly taking in his blood, Daiyu let out a small moan of her own.

She didn't wish to stop, finding Jules blood highly addictive and the affects it had on her body just as much so. But she could tell he was growing fainter as she continue to swallow mouthful after mouthful. Daiyu wondered if he would have to stop or if Jules would would stop her at all if she could not.

"Just how much can you take?" she thought, Daiyu's face becoming flushed with the lycan's feverishly hot blood in her system.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

"Time to play, just a few more gulps..."

Jules gasped and groaned but it sounded more like pleasure than anything. He tried to push her off but it was a very feeble attempt and then a sudden new strength came about and he spun them other so he was on top, tearing his neck from Daiyu's fangs causing himself to bleed more.

"Missed me?"
An Bian said with a smirk, his voice the deep, dark tone than they both feared. He grabbed her wrists puliing them taut above her head, keeping hold of them with one hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image

Daiyu barely felt Jules pushed against her, but it was enough for her to take notice.

She was going to back off, but Daiyu suddenly was spun to her back and gasped when Jules jerked away, causing blood to splatter over in small droplets. But her gasp of surprise didn't measure to the one she gave out when Daiyu recognized the dark voice that made her body quake.

Her hands pinned above her head, Daiyu squeezed her eyes shut, refusing to look at just who had pinned her down. It was pointless to struggle since it would be in vein, but she did it anyway. Growling low as she tired jerking her body around, determined to get free.

Daiyu hadn't missed An Bian at all.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

"Aww you not talking to me dear?" he asked mockingly, his hand running down her cheek slowly. Her struggles were amusing but pointless, he was not going to let her get away.

"Jules loves you very much you know," he said pulling a face at the the thought of it. "I'm going to enjoy taking you away from him.. or perhaps I wont let him come back and keep you to myself. Surely you could love me to little one."

He leaned down and licked up her neck and then along her cheek, his blood dripping to her bed that she had tried hard to keep so clean and then onto her slightly, drying up in her hair.
"How about I bite into your neck, i love abit of fresh meat, even if it is dead."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

The mere mention of not letting Jules come back, reminded Daiyu too much of the nightmare she had not long ago. It made her heart ache painfully and being with An Bian constantly made a shiver of dread and fear travel down Daiyu's back. She didn't want to image what he had in mind when he said 'taking her away from Jules'.

Feeling his tongue once more sliding across her skin, she let out a hiss jerking her face away as she did so.

"Don't touch me!" she snapped still refusing to look at him. "Unhand me this instant," she growled trying anything to throw An Bian off of her, but nothing was working.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

He laughed loudly at her attempts which appeared so feeble to him. "Jules might do as you say but I don't like listening to little girls like you. Oh I've killed so many liked you, some Jules doesn't even remember. Depends how much I let him remember. You have no idea of how much control I have over him. I stay back because he is my brother, he is me but when I want to play, I come out to play and nothing will stop me."

An Bian grinned down at her licking over the scar he had created, the make-up coming off revealing it to him. "What a pretty little mark, I'm glad it's still there. You really should not cover it pretty."

He looked around for a moment and seeing nothing that would be great use, he pulled the sheet from under them and began tying it around Daiyu's wrists, tightly so that it couldn't come undone and then he attached it to the headboard, so tight it was almost cutting off her circulation.

Now he was a little more free than he had been to do as he pleased and he began licking down her neck, his hands trailing over her body touching over every curve.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

Daiyu tried to struggle out of his grasp while he tied her to the bed, but even with fresh blood in her system she wasn't an even match. Trying to block out the images that came to mind as An Bian told her of the others that he had played with and less luck the Daiyu was. But her anger at him was growing, the things he had put Jules through were unspeakable

She growled low in her throat. "You vermin!" she cried at him, hoping that her cry would hurt his ears being so close. Hoping he would stop licking her neck and his hands would seize wandering over her body. Hi actions hinting at a possibility that Daiyu didn't want to even think on.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

"Oh shush darling," he smirked. "What Jules doesn't know won't hurt him and I can make sure he wont remember this. Well he won't remember doing this but he'll know he did it."

He chuckled and ran his canine teeth over her neck as she had done with her fangs against his.
"If only you had been smart enough to stay away from Jules but oh no, the silly vampire had to fall in love after he beats her up!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Daiyu shivered as she felt him drag his fangs against her neck, but it wasn't just the feel of his fangs but An Bian's words that made her shiver slightly.

"He didn't beat me up," she snapped, finally opening her eyes to glare viciously at him; if only looks could kill. "You did! And I love him; it'll take more then a scumbag like you to scare me away!!"

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

"Oh I know i can't scare you away little one, I realised that last time but you see, im not trying to scare you away."

Lifting up slightly, he forced her jaw open and tapped her fangs with an evil smirk.

"Now what if I were to snap these out?" he thought outloud. Though he was already planning on biting her, after all. If she got to taste his blood, it was only fair he got hers in return.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

She tried to jerk her hand out of An Bian's hand, but Daiyu found he's grip firm as he tapped on her fangs. Uttering a very painful and horrifying threat. A vampire without their fangs was weak and fragile. Hunters were known to do that to the vampires they held a grudge against and wanted to watch them slowly die.

"You wouldn't dare," she growled, pulling at her bounds that wouldn't budge; the headboard rattling against the wall.

So she tried using her claws to snag the material, and it partially worked. Daiyu could feel her sharp nails cutting cloth, but it would take time she really didn't think she had.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 am
User Image
Jules Auron Gray

"Don't dare me little one, because then I will and I didn't really have that in my plans. I would be no fun if you were all weak and pathetic but I do love that lovely neck of yours. Who would have thought, a werewolf biting people like a vampire but what can I say, I guess with so many vampires biting me I've developed a taste for it."

He smirked and leaned down, again he licked her neck harshly before finding the right place, then with his canine teeth he bit down harshly having to be harder than a vampire considering canine teeth were not as sharp. Her blood flowed freely and An Bian gulped it down, not bothering to take it slow.

✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games