Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[Read Only] Main Stairwell - Silver and Daiyu Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

*Other people welcome would be Efram, Amellia, Rory, Liz, Jules (lol thats mine) - this is just due to circumstances, sorry.

Silver began climbing the stairs to her dorm but she was so tired that she gave up just after a few steps and sat down, she looked at the trail of blood she had left behind, it seemed she still hadn't stopped bleeding yet.

"Ugh, I need to get clothes and the only way I will get clothes is if I get to my dorm," she grumbled to herself.

Silver was wearing only a skirt and her bra, her top had been torn for banadages which she had now lost and her shoes were lying somewhere in the middle of the lake. She had severe wounds to her collar bone and thighs and she swore that her wrist was sprained slightly, aswell as all that, her stomach was still blackened and din't show any signs of clearing up yet (caused by a dark energy ball).

She gripped the banister and hauled herself up, she had to keep moving before anyone saw her, most specially thoughs that cared for her. She didn't want any trouble.

"Just one step at a time Silver, you can do this."

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

She had intended to be just on a troll through the halls of the academy. A mindless walk that led to no where in particular, but when the bang of lycan blood hit Daiyu's sensitive nose, there was no ignoring it. And her simple troll became a investigative and it could be heard in her quick sure strides.

Coming up on the stairs, Daiyu noticed how the scent of blood became stronger. Rounding the corner to he stair, the redhead was honestly surprised to find a half dressed Lestat, beaten and bloody hanging on the banister.

"Lestat..." Daiyu droned in surprise as she took the steps quickly to appear by her lycan friend's side. "...what happened? Who did this?" She asked these questions, but the real one she wanted to ask was if the she-wolf was alright, and if she needed help, but Daiyu knew Lestat's pride, so she hovered near by if in need of help.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Silver let go off the banister and thudded back onto the step with half surprise and have unable to hold on.

"Daiyu!" she said sounding just as stunned, she had not expected anyone to be around at this time but obviously she was wrong. Luckily for Silver, she wasn't nervous about being hardly dressed which helped a little as most people would probably get embarressed.
She sat there for a moment getting her breath back before looking up at the vampire.

"I just got into a friendly fight, thats all," she said trying to throw Daiyu her best grin. Silver was definately not going to give up the details so easily.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am
User Image

Worry stricken, the redhead was kneeling by Lestat on the steps, as she caught her breath. The grin Lestat sent the warrior's way, Daiyu didn't buy it; not in the least.

She raised an inquisitive brow. "Friendly? Yes...this is so friendly. A friendly spar is where you leave with bruises at the most she-wolf, not a blood mess. But may I ask, just who you had this friendly spar with?"

Beginning to unto the her top most silk shirt, Daiyu looked up at Lestat for permission on to help her.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

"Don't don't," she muttered wafting a hand at her seeing what she was doing. "I'm fine, it could have been much worse - I could have had a huge hole in my stomach than this black mess," she said looking down slightly.

"It was just someone Daiyu, drop it," she said trying not to sound harsh, she knew the vampire was only trying to help her but Silver hated feeling weak, it just wasn't her thing.

Once more, she gripped the banister and pulled herself up, it was tiring her out just trying to get onto her feet, she really did take a good beating. "I got a pretty good headbutt in," she said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14 am
User Image

Daiyu didn't like Lestat's reluctance for accepting assistance, but she didn't hold it against the she-wolf. Had the redhead been in Lestat's position, she would have done the same. So leaving her collar undone, she stood, respecting Lestat's words.

If Daiyu wanted to, she could easily find out who sparred with her lycan friend. All it would take would a close sniff and be done with it. But for now, Daiyu remained just by Lestat's side, ready to be of help when needed.

"A headbutt," she droned with a smirk. "...good for you, but if you merely got a headbutt in, then you were obviously outmatched..." Daiyu didn't say it to be harsh, but to see if she couldn't ween answers out of Lestat.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

"Only at the beginning!" she said pointing a finger at Daiyu in a rather drunken way. "After the headbutt he was slowing down a little... it only a spar though, the real thing is yet to come."

She sighed a little, this was good training for her, even if it did leave her next to dead, it would have been worse if he didn't make her pass out by drinking her blood. Thinking of that madeher automatically bring her hand to her neck. Though there was no scar left after the potion he had forced her to drink, it still made her angry that a vampire had actually bit her and she swore.

"That b*****d," she hissed to herself. Well she had already told him that she would kill him one day and she would keep to her word.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

A crimson brow went up, when Lestat pointed a drunken finger at her.

She paid attention to every word, Lestat uttered and lining pieces up in her mind. It was a vampire, and it was a he with lots of power...that was what Daiyu had thus far.

But it was when, her friend raised a hand to her neck that Daiyu found it enough. Stepping in front of Lestat to halt her steps, the redhead took hold of the hand resting against the lycan's neck. Garnet eyes were narrowed and intent on a certain point on Lestat's neck.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

"You can't see nothing," she muttered, angry at herself for making it to easy Daiyu. "Same as when he stabbed me stright through my stomach - that would have probably killed me if he didn't fix it up."

She still refused to tell his name though but she was slowly leaking out all the details to Daiyu. She tried to fap the girl from her neck, she was a little nervous about her being so close to her neck but she hid the nervousness well, only her pain really showing.

"I'm fine Daiyu honestly, you shouldnt stick around with all this blood. Did you know I apparently taste like Orchids or something like that - amusing huh?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

She knew she would see nothing, but seeing wasn't what she was after. The fact that Lestat could have been killed, made Daiyu's rage rear it's ugly head, but she held it back as she leaned in and took a sniff at Lestat's neck.

A growl formed in her throat at the scent that lingered at the she-wolf's throat.

"Taste can differ...with every vampire...but there is a common theme," droned Daiyu, her loosely concealed anger heard in every word as she leaned away and dropped Lestat's hand. "You smell of Orchids, but that doesn't mean you taste of them...but to Gravean, you do."

Daiyu snarled behind her bangs as she turned away from her friend. "That vampire will pay..." she thought frigidly.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Silver grabbed her arm as soon as she mentioned his name.

"Dont Daiyu, I know what you're thinking. This is between me and him, one day their will be a fight til the death, we both know that."

She lost her grip on the bannister once more and she let go of Daiyus arm not wanting to use her as support and hit the step once more, something else was going to be bruised if she wasnt careful though.

"One thing though, my stomach... this will fade right?" she asked looking down at her blackened, toned stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am
User Image

She admired her bravery and drive, but that didn't mean Daiyu liked it. Letting out a sigh, she nodded.

"As you wish..."

But those were the words Lestat wanted to hear, and Daiyu gave them to her with an even face. At the very least, she would give Gravean a taste of his own medicine.

Kneeling by Lestat, Daiyu touched the blackened mark on her torso. It was created with dark energy, the very energy Gravean had been teaching her to use.

"It should...it may take some time and good amount of scrubbing...now," she said extending a hand. "Take my hand and lean on me, or you will find yourself thrown over my shoulder like a sake of potatoes."

And Daiyu was dead serious.

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Don't even think about it, I'm just going to sit here for now until I get my breath back. Then I'll make it up this steps until I reach my dorm by myself."

Silver was being her usual stubborn self, it was good that she hadnt changed by any of this but it wasnt doing her any good either.

"You'll regret it vampire," she said, giving Daiyu a glare.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 am
User Image

Taunting her into half crossed Daiyu's mind, but she flung the thought aside as she sighed outwardly. She'd just use honesty and observation

"Yes...sit here leaving a bloody trail up the stairs. Proceed all you want till you pass out and fall down them just to start all over again..."

She was unfazed by the glare Lestat gave Daiyu and gave one in return.

"How about a compromise then...I help you up the stairs and leave you to make it to your dorm room," she said bending at the waist so she was eye level with Lestat and a few inches from her face. "I don't think you'd care for many people finding you in your weakened state."

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

kusounosekai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 am
User Image
Silver Eva Lestat
Life goes on...

"I don't care about the blood," she muttered, after all, it was people like her who gave the cleaners a job. "You're just worried you cant hold yourself along with the rest of you vampires here."

She knew how sometimes they struggled and knowing now that her blood smelled like orchids to them all she knew it probably wants smart of her to stay there.

"Fine," she muttered. It was a strange friendship the two of them had but it worked very well.

She grabbed the banister and then Daiyu's shoulder and hauled herself up once more, she knew Daiyu was strong enough to be able to hold her up.

"I hate being this weak," she muttered.

✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas