Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 am

First, this is about Wolves.
So please No magical creatures, magic powers, no mythical animals like dragons, griffins, or even hybrids. etc.
Just animals. preferably wolves, as animal like as you can so they dont resemble too much like a human, (they can stand on 2 legs though if u like and you can have anime or real pictures.)

when you choose your age it is based like if you were a human, you would be that age. like if u say your 17, thats a teenager, 13 and below is a kid,

you can be a puppy if you really have to (13 and lower..) or really like to be one. if you choose to be that young then act your age, I dont want any larey 'I can survive on my own' 4 year olds.

about the Packs and Land:

there are only 2 packs (any more and I think it gets confusing)
the winter pack and the summer pack

there is the Mountains where other mountainous/rocky animals live like Mountain Lions (cougars), chinchillas etc.

They are wolves, all of them, eat other animals, hunt like a pack they have an alpha wolf etc, but slightly more....

New chapter of story from page 120 (Second half I spose)

~~~~ I will add more later~~~

Map~~~~~
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 am
Rules:

1. No Godmodding.... (means no controlling what other characters do!)

2. no KILLING other characters unless they say you can!.

3. if you have more than one character please use colours to seperate them and use their name at the begining of the sentence if you remember.

4. be active if you do join, there is nothing more annoying than have to wait a week for someone else to respond before you can move on.

5. Violence is allowed, any means, blood, whatever I dont care, as long as you stick to rule 2.

6. Keep cybering to a minimum. so basically you can, but not fully blown (as in, with every detail, sort of like...subtle xP dunno how your gonna do that, haha xD).

7. no defeating people in one move when you do end up fighting.

~~might add more later~~

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 am
Most characters feature here but minor roles such as characters to be killed off should be played by those interacting with them, if they become a main character of yours a profile should be made.
~~~also I'm lazy and some of my characters dont have profiles yet

All profiles should be sent to me for me to put up. I cant be bothered searching through the pages to find someones profile.

Username:
Char- Name:
Species: (Preferably a wolf, but it can be any other animal as well, --- nothing magical/mythical. i.e no werewolves.)
Pack: (N/A if you are not a wolf)
Personality:
Weapons: (n/a if you are a pup or not a wolf)
Bio:
Appearance: (Picture preferably?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am
Summer Pack Profiles:

Alpha wolf:
Username: Green2Griffin
Char- Name: Orion
Species: Wolf
Personality: lately he has been calmer in his top rank, his pack members and personalle all look up to him as the proper leader and so this does put a little stress on him, particularly when it comes to fighting where he is expected to win every battle, which he hasn't lost as of yet thus retaining his leadership rank in the group.these days he has lost a lot of will to fight because of huge war over water with the winter pack as well as the current dispute with the strays and be the leader and hopes soon to train someone to leadership status and take him over.
Weapons: Spear
Bio: he defeated the leader of the pack just over 12 years ago and since then the atmosphere in the summer pack has gotten more intense with the water drying up around him even many of the animals they hunt have moved over closer to the colder side of the forest. his childhood was based around preparing to be alpha so not a lot of fun was had.
Appearance:
User Image

Members of the Pack:

Username: Green2Griffin
Char- Name: Kagu
Personality: she is the daughter of Orion, raised mainly by her mother though she became snobby and is quite full of herself. she knows how to lie which is why she was chosen to be the spy for her father.
Weapons: None.
Bio: having not much of a childhood as there weren't very many pups the same age as her when she was young she began to hunt at an earlier age that she was suppose to, her first kill was at 4 years old, she killed a lynx cat.
Appearance:
User Image

Username:Tsanten Omocan
Char- Name:Leogun
Species: wolf
Pack: opting for summer pack
Personality:usually acts alone but works efficiently in a assigned pack, leogun is a swift hunter that is not to be toyed with, his massive size and abundance of scars shows his exprience and wisdom of battle even though he hates it
Weapons: n/a
Bio:not much is known he came from the country side after the war broke out and killed his family
User Image

Puppies:

Username: puppetofdeath
Char- Name: Emilie
Pack: Stray
Personality: exciteable, dependent, curious, nosy. Friendly
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Emilie was born to a stray mother who abandoned her child, she doesnt realize what happened and thinks her mother is coming for her, she gets sad sometimes.
Appearance:
User Image
(except she's Brown...not white/grey)  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am
Winter Pack Profiles:

Alpha:

Members of Pack:

Username: Kanames_Edwardsgirl
Char- Name: Snow
Pack: Winter Pack
Personality: Calm, collected, untrusting of any one other than a wolf, likes to fight
Weapons: none
Bio: She was born and raised in the pack. There weren't many to start with so she had to learn how to fight and take care of herself and the pack. The alpha was strong and perfectly capable to do those things, but sometimes he wasn't around when she or the others could get there quicker. So the entire pack fights and hunts except expecting mothers or when with pups, and of course the pups don't do that yet.
Appearance: User Image

Puppies:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 am
Other Animals:  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 am
Strays

Username: Classic-x
Char- Name: Genisis
Species: (Wolf.)
Pack: Stray
Personality: A Very Stubborn Wolf, Who Does'nt Like Playing Around.
Weapons: (Claws,And Teeth xD)
Bio: Born IN A Small Cave She Has Lived Without Parents And Survived On HER Own
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 am
reserved  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:41 am
~~~~~~~~I will start it when we have more people, specially in the winter pack.~~~~~~~~~  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm
ok, I give up waiting. lets start shall we?

~~~start~~~

"Kagu, my daughter. I hope you brought back some information about the winter pack for me today? recently all you have been bringing me is news on what kind of different foods they have been eating." Orion looked at her and handed her a piece of paper.
"sorry father, there really isn't that much new stuff going around that a wolf in my position gets to hear about. no important stuff is told to me."
"then maybe it is time that you enrolled yourself into a higher postion"
"believe me I have tried, the leader there still deems me as a newcomer and wont let me near any of the higher, more important positions in his already rising pack, he has more "worthy" wolves in the positions already."
"very well. continue your act and try to listen in more, if they wont tell you then eavesdrop with this."
he handed her a bat enclosed in a cage. "his name is Frudy, he will come in handy when it comes to gathering information."
Kagu took the cage from him. "Ok father." she headed back to the winter pack.

Luna, the mother of only Violet. Kagu was her sister, but only half on the fathers (orions) side. she lay down in wait for orion to return, not inside and instead was sunbathing outside on the grass beneath a tree with what appeared to be a picnics consisting of only meat, different kinds. duck, snake meat, deer, otter from the river, rabbit, fish and what appeared to be owl. "I think he will like this food. he always did have a decent appetite." she smiled to herself licking some of the seasoning on the duck meat.

~~~~Meanwhile~~~
Envy wandered around the outskirts of the summer pack. she was bored and felt... kinda hungry. her first meal of the day... Breakfast. she quickly dived through the hut window and stole all the food that was already prepared for the wolves breakfast and out again. 'good thing foxes are generally sneaky animals.' she grinned to herself walking away with it.
Envy was a common thief, a reoccurring one to the summer pack. she was surprised she hasn't been chased off yet 'maybe they are all just too weak in this pack'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm
Violet yawned tiredly as she stretched and get back to her normal duties.....play, jump, train and most of all explore she brushed her fur gently and saw that it was a very warm day she hoped it would be a day she could finally swim.She went outside and saw her father and sister from a bit away she whined excitedly anyway even if her father is a grumpy wolf at times she hugged and licked Orion's face,"Mornin' pops"  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:52 pm
"Hello violet. how're you" he was kind to his pups. the younger ones especially. Kagu however had grown out of the kind of 'give me a hug dad' kind of affection. "you going to train with your mother today?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 pm
Violet nodded nibbling his tail gently and pulling it playfully"Yes sir I can't find mother though" she said tiliting her head she's always by her side no matter what.She sniffled the floor so quickly it looked pretty funny her senses where always good"Hm i smell her and Kagu...wheres Kagu and mother,father?"  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Ryan was inside the winter part of the forest, scavenging for food that he could eat. He found a small patch of berries, and was about to eat until he heard someone coming. Turning, he then saw Kagu, and froze in fear, afraid of what the wolf might do to him. He knew how to fight, and was forced to quite often, but not against a much larger opponent, and much older than him and more experienced in combat.

Andrew sat on his chair of wood and ice, unaffected by the cold as he stared out at the snow, having nothing better to do. He didn't have any positions for the warriors to go to, no papers to sign, not even a event for him to be at. It was peaceful, and nice. He wasn't one for working, and was forced into being the ruler. The chair he was sitting on wasn't his throne, it was much comfier, but a chair he made from logs and branches and was sat upon a lot more often than his own throne.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff