Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The School of Role Play [Class is now in session] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you up for more school?
  *Jumps out of sleep* 52!!!!!
  YES!! I can't wait to show off my skillz *V*
  Nuuuu...I can't take it anymore! -commits Seppuku-
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Yes, but the question is, how do you get a thread to be active again?.

I'm not sure anyone has a great answer for this.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm
Isn't the answer should be just post again and just start something new? I mean by new is a different story or event or things...

But then I agree. It's hard to get an old thing to be an exciting thing again...sigh  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

EzeKiels_Insanity

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 am
lol nice RP XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 am
-Zen: Excellent question love, and there are many answers to it. Most people prefer to use incentive like gold, gifts and such. Creating an exciting event also helps. Many rp threads go through "dry stages" where people aren't as active as they use to be, starting a one on one conversation with a member helps keep your thread active while more of your regular members are away.

-Hye: Why thank you, though this isn't an rp O.O  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:57 am
User Image Username: My Twinkle Toes
Character name: Twinkie

Race: Fairies

Personality: Silent & Shy but If you get to know me , I'm wild and insane blaugh

Appearance:User Image

Bio: My Weakness is Freaking Bugs ?! I fear Death. My Perfect Pizza will be with Cheese , Meat and No Veggies. My achievement this year will be = Sleep all day and get FAT ! . pft. I'm soo thin . My best physical features will be My eyes and Hair. I don't have a bedtime I just go with an average 3 am sir ! iHeartStarbucks. I don't Smoke. I have tried to learn the violin, guitar and piano but I suck so I annoy people with my voice, jk. I have drank alcohol. I supermegahyper <33 SHOPPING. I have been NEVER beaten up by some people 'cuz I did the beatings. Uhm . That's all . LOL. I also love nail polishing and donations <33. Thank you ! Have fun :* More on profile eek

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:02 am
User Image *Gets out of school bus* I wish I could make some new friends .. redface *enters school*

After 5 minutes ...

redface

Elite French Fries

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:18 am
question here, when you reffer to *god moding* it makes clear no overpower... but, just how much would be TOO much? up to the creator? the RPers? in a question interlaced with this, we have absolutely no power over the other menbers, so what to do after they get banned from the RP but keep posting? report it to you or another crew menber? in any case, those are my questions, i'm only interested in the second one's answer anyway, the first is just to get an standard for my RPs based on your opinion  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:08 am
My Twinkle Toes: This isn't an Rp love, just a helpful guide on "how to" Rp.
But very cute proflile.

notingles-do-po: Yes, for the most part the level of power is based off of the creator, as an unspoken rule, the creator is usually the most powerful player in the Rp. This is not to say that the other members aren't strong as well, just helps if one person controls the flow of things. Now your probably thinking "but if there's one person with so much power, isn't that god moding!" Actually no, its not, because you can still lose a fight and get hurt. GM, is when you act superior to others and act as if your never hurt and proclaim to never lose.

Absolutely, if any member in your Rp is not following the rules stated by you or the Gaia Tos, you have full rights to kick them out, if they continue to post after you have warned them, then by all means contact me, or one of the mods. The mod list is posted in Sanctuary. While we can't not fully control the actions of others, here in the Rp subform you create worlds all your own, and in them your authority IS absolute.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

~C.S.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 am
thank you chief. it was very helpfull, now, i'm off to try to raise the dead  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm
This is so not what I expected it to be. But great job with being creative to grow a thread. Thumbs up guys!  

sunsetdreams

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces