Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Industrial Illusions "Grand Palace" Tournamant! (Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the callenge
  You bet! It's time to duel!
  No. Go away...
  *que screaming fan girls*
  FRIENDSHIP!
View Results

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm
Skyy sighed "No Akiko It isn't rebecca it isn't anyone famous to be exact it's someone whos been special to me for a really long time," Ksyy turns "Anyway, lets go buy our cards okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm
Akiko sighed. "OK, whatever you say..." She walked up to the counter. "Hey...where's the cashier?"

Mai smiled as the mans life points hit zero. "OK, I win. That means I get the three cards I wanted for three. We had a deal, hun, there's no backing out now." The man sighed and handed her the cards. "That's more like it." Mai grinned and walked out of the back room and into the shop. "You should probably get back to work now!" She called over her shoulder and laughed. "With this combo I know I can beat Yugi..."

Akiko's eyes widened as she saw Mai walk out of the back room of the shop. "You're Mai Valentine! The Harpie duelist!" She grinned. "I have a friend who absolutely adores you!"

Mai turned to look at the girl who had just addressed her. "Oh, thanks, hun, but right now I gotta get going." She started to exit the shop.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Skyy smiles Glitterly "I love Mai Valentines Style, I dueled her in atourament once but she destroyed me with a Cyber Harpie, which is actually why i'm buying it." Skyy blushed lightly andd went to the cashier hand him their cards  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am
Akiko giggled and shook her head. "Don't get your head too far up in the clouds now." She grinned and muttered to herself. "No one famous or anything, huh?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 pm
Skyy kicked Akiko playfully " I said I loved MAis playing style, not that I loved Mai." Skyy takes his card waving the Ookazi card over Akikos face laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 pm
Akiko giggled and grabbed the card. "Whatever you say, Skyy." She stuck out her tongue. "Your face says other wise."  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am
Skyy moves in closer as his body touches Akiko's he smiles "would it be awkward if I kissed you right now?" Skyy start to blush  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Akiko raised her eyebrows. "What do you think?" She shoved him playfully. "Just a little, yah. What's gotten into you lately?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Skyy turns away laughing, "Oh my god, I really got you!" Skyy walks out of the store laughing "Akiko, as if. I'm into people more in my status, like no offense but.." Skyy immediatly realised how stupid he just sounded  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 pm
"I am ready to duel someone here" Dukle said  

Super Saiyan Spyron

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm
"Hey! I'm next up and bored out of my mind here, I don't care who it is, but let me say just one thing: I'm fairly strong..........."

Nago prepares to duel as he approaches Akiko while showing a Dark monster type at the bottom of his deck with a crazed smile. He had been waiting and searching for someone to challenge since his arrival and he wasn't going to become patient any longer as he acted as if he could follow the scent of strong duelists when he managed to find Akiko who just finished a match.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm
Akiko turned around as she stepped outside of the shop and saw someone who appeared to be addressing her. "Uh..." She took a moment to comprehend before she pulled out her deck. "You wanna duel?" She asked, unsure.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:49 pm
"Of course I do! I'm part of the Grand Palace like others are, now prepare to experience Hell that isn't compared to the least to my own, but a small taste is more than enough for the likes of you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am
"Huh?" Akiko looked at him confused. "Um...Ok. If you say so." She flipped on her duel disk. "Let's do this."  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Trick Master-haito-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 am
uko walks into the room and looks at the two Dulest about to dule.. and sead ''Joy'' Uko tunrds around and leaves the room going elce where.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff