Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Weekly Pride Announcement Rules and Form: New Update! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 am

Pride: Motoujamii-Simo [Firekin]
Owners: Kimaria / Mimsey
Did all active owners give their consent? Yes
Announcement:

In effort to make information more user friendly, there has been a major revamp of pridal information! Please make sure to give the new info a look, and check out some of the new ranks.

If any information is missing from the change, it's possible it was accidentally removed. Please PM the mule [Motoujamii Lands] so it can be added back!

Some more major changes include:

- New 'open' ranks now include medics, wardens, and teachers.
- New demotive ranks
- New leadership ranks
- New callsign system for soldiers and guards

If your rank seems to have vanished, never fear. You may either opt to keep your rank as a unique title, or may trade for an equivalent rank by contacting the mule. This should affect only one or two people.

If you are interested in applying for one of the new leadership roles, a plot thread will be posted later on this week!

Thanks! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Pride: Pridelands
Owners: Safaia, Meepfur
Announcement:
Hello Pridelands members! Please check the memberlist and make sure that your Pridelands lions are on it, as I know that we're missing a few members. This is very important and I appreciate your help.
Secondly, if you haven't seen it already, there's an information thread on how to change your rank. If you have any questions about it, just PM Safaia directly.
The general information page is still a work-in-progress, but if you have any general questions about the pride feel free to contact Safaia as well.

Pride: Ulili-Mlindaji
Owners: Safaia, Mtorolite
Announcement: Safaia is finally updating the memberlist! If you don't see your member on the list, please post their information in the announcement thread in the subforum. Also, if you decided to have your member be a keeper, its really important for you to post what Shrine it is they are keeping! That information can be posted in the announcement/update thread as well. Thank you!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 am
Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Owners: Reeshie Hack & Roxy_roxanna2
Announcement:

A few announcements for our pride members and anyone interested in the pride.

- We are going to make the effort to re-do and upkeep our Members list however first we need all Pad owners to make sure that the information for their harem listing is up to date!

- In a similar effort to better organize both the members list and IC events if anyone plans for their Pad to leave and take his banu with him (or leave them behind) please let us know via PM.

- In larger news we (finally) have the UW Meta starting up!
We welcome anyone with an UW member or those interested in joining in to check it out!

- Finally a Reminder about the UW's policy concerning females - Females DO NOT leave the pride without her Pads permission. If you plan to have a female join the UW please be aware that she is not free to come and go ICly.

OOCly if you wish for your female to leave/have an adventure/escape PLEASE PM us we will always make an effort to accommodate others plots in a way that best fits in with the pride.

- As always any questions/comments/concerns/plot requests are welcome, you may either PM Reeshie Hack, Roxy_roxanna2, or the pride mule.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:25 pm
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi pride
Owners: Yin-bug and Chibi sheepcat
Announcement: IC News
The pride has been through a large misfortune recently, after a small drought the skies have opened up but this time they have gone well beyond what was needed. It rained for days and before the pride knew it Lake Victoria started to flood as did the rest of the pridal lands. The pride members went to higher ground. When the rains stopped and the water receded the pride members returned to their lands. When they returned though they discovered members had gone missing, including higher ranking members such as the Malenga. As soon as possible the next highest ranking member Mawi Mai moved up to a new rank to help lead the pride, although they still have the pride occasionally looking for the Malenga most of the pride is turning their attentions to rebuilding the pride and keeping rogues out. They are turning toward their music to bring each other together.

OC News
- All members please drop certs in the "Joining, Member updates and Rank changes"! I'm updating the members list. This is including those who are no longer interested in having their lions in the pride.
- Feel free to RP your lions during the flood or after the flood during rebuilding!
- Rogues who are interested in helping out are welcomed! Please just let the mule know~
- We have a bunch of open high ranks. If you are interested check out the Pride info thread and find out more information or PM the mule. (Or Yin-bug)
- Any questions please Pm the mule!  

NchiMahadhi Pride

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am
Pride: Kusini'Mwezi
Owners: KasaiLoki
Announcement:

There is a new feature in the Kusini lands when it comes to breeding. To better keep track of new cubs in the lands, a female must be on this list for breeding.

Also! New event in the works!

To get some new pride life and interactions, Denahi has decided to hold a Harvest Festival. Due to the recent tragedies that have happened in the past years with the Kusini lands, he feels that this is the best way to honor those who are a part of the pride. There is no more dwelling on the past, and now is the time to move forward!

During the Harvest Festival, there will be chances to win some prizes (tba!). Also, if you have a rogue interested in joining the lands, there will be an ORP for those interested in joining up soon!

KusiniMweziPride

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Pride: Maestros Del Mar
Owners: Buffy the Bloody
Did all active owners give their consent? : Yeah
Announcement:

This is a reminder that the characters won via the contests so far are RP required, and I will be going down the list and sending out PMs to anyone who has one and doesn't use them. If you want to make things easier and don't want yours anymore, please PM Buffy_the_Bloody. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Owners: Uta
Did all active owners give their consent? Yep
Announcement:

Just a couple of announcements, to keep everyone in the loop.

1. Leadership wise, Nuxaz is stepping down from her OOC & IC leadership role, so I (Uta) am the only OOC and IC leader at the moment. The King Kiwi'lan disappeared while guarding the borders, scouts and guards were questioned, as well as sent out after his trail but it went cold. This happened in December, but I wanted to make it public knowledge.

2. Just a reminder, because people seem a little confused. The way I made the disease was that it is spread through saliva and blood only. I know I used the term bodily fluids in the pride information (my bad), but I know that people in SoA like to fling and breed. I did not want to restrict people any more than precautions demand, so we're just going to say that flinging and mating will NOT spread the disease.

3. On that note, please remember that rogue & border RP is allowed and encouraged between all members of the K'A and their rogue companions. The pride relishes outside information and news, and is always welcome to strangers. Though we request the diseased lions do not leave the pride (due to its self quarantine), we also encourage interaction with outsiders and others.

4. Lastly, please remember if your K'A member has cubs or a little or whatever, please post in the Joining Information thread.

Uta

Shy Mage

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am
Pride: Aali'makabila
Owners: Excited Apathy
Announcement: The Aali'makabila is being disbanded due to OOC loss of interest/activity. The IC explanation for this is that when the plague revisited, it hit the pride hard--and few of the survivors wished to remain where lightning struck twice, as it were.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 am
---  

Mkodi

Vice Captain

Bhanu Ecchumati

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Pride: Bhanu'Ecchumati
Owners: [ Lady Kiya ]
Announcement: The Mega Plot plague has finally started, please look in the pride area for more information. Those who are not in the pride can also join in if they are passing through. Just remember, they are at risk of getting this plague if in contact with any of the pride members. Also, if you have a SoA missing from the member's list, please PM the mule, so it can be quickly added. Please and thank you! Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm
---  

Mkodi

Vice Captain

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 pm
Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Owners: hibi-tea, Das Tor, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Announcement: In attempts to get the Memberlist sorted, there's an OOC thread on the first page to collect Member names, ranks, parents, etc. If you'd also like to let us know that you've left or plan on leaving, you can do it there also.

Additionally, be on the look-out for some I'U contests on the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm
---  

Mkodi

Vice Captain

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Pride: Usafi'tukufu
Owners: Andranis, Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Announcement: The leopards are waking up! The owner's list has been picked over and I've(Andranis) fixed it to the best of my knowledge, but we're still missing information on a couple leopards(Owner, rank). There's a LOT of leopards listed as missing because I haven't seen their owners in-thread in a while - If you're still around, please post in the Joining, Info Updates, and Missing Info thread! We'll give everybody about a month, and then work to fill any vacated positions!

I'd also like to proclaim that we're gearing up for a couple small events, so keep your eyes peeled on for a chance at some free leopards! smile We're also working on some new ranks to add to the colony - First added is the Mist Walker!  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff