Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm
Cadassi paled and tried to step back. "I don't know!!" he all but screamed in panic. "I've never dated anyone before!!" It wasn't that he didn't want to give her a straight answer, he wasn't sure he could. He was clueless in this department.

Blushing even more at that little bit of confession, he threw his hands up in the air and gave a frustrated sigh. "It's not like I run around dating anything that walks. This is my first time, you know!"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:38 pm
She put fingers in her ears, pretending to dislike the yelling. Honestly it didn't bother her anymore, what with how she was raised and all. The naiad shook her head, glaring at him.

"You're supposed to know this aren't you?!" The edge in her voice was more natural than even his own raised one, though hers was quiet as if she were merely speaking to him. "Why on this isle would I ever come to you asking a question like this if I knew?" The silver female growled, frustrated that he hadn't answered her with a yes or no. This was supposed to be simple wasn't it? Why did Sharky have to make it complicated?! Gah, this was making her so angry!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm
Cadassi was frustrated himself. Stamping his foot, he stuck his hands on his hips and fixed Leitha with a pointed stare. "I DON'T KNOW!!"

Huffing a second more, he finally crossed his arms across his armored chest and slumped to the ground in defeat. "I guess the only way to fix this is to figure out if we like each other. If we like each other, I guess we're dating. If we don't, then we're just friends. That sounds legit." he reasoned.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Did he really just stamp his foot. She snorted. "You look like a girl!" The actual female laughed, enjoying the thought of that one. If he was the girl did that mean she could be mean and rough and not care what he did so long as he made her happy? Eh, to hell with it.

"So, then what do you think." Leitha's eyes narrowed, looking at him. She really honestly wanted to know. The naiad crossed her arms, looking at him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 am
The shark slumped a bit, his makeshift armor tinkling as he moved. She obviosly had no intentions of helping him out of this sticky situation. Which meant, it was up to him to ruin the night. Or save it, depending on how she took his answer.

But if she was like this when she was being nice, he wasn't so sure he wanted to see her angry at him. Talk about a lose - lose situation.

Wiping a bead of sweat of his brow, he offered the ground beside her. Her standing above him was making him nervous. "Since neither of knows what the heck we're doing, we'll have to think about this rationally."

Pausing a second to gather his thought, he continued. "Now. When your not trying to kill me, or when you've had too much to drink, you're kinda nice to hang out with. I like that side." he reasoned. Even if he still thought it was an act. "But the rest of the time you're kinda crazy. And malicious." he said, hoping she wouldn't bean him in the head for being honest. "In fact, you remind me of my mother. And I'm not sure I like that side."

Pausing again to gather his thoughts and brace himself for impact, he gave Leitha a serious look. "Honestly though, I'd have to say yes. I do like you. I don't why. Your mean, decietful, spiteful and a horrible drunk. But there's just something about you that I can't shake." he admitted, a bit embarrassed at just figuring that part out a she spoke it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Leitha took the offered seat, looking up at the sky rather than him. The amount of time which she could make him sweat was wearing thin with the sun starting to set. With a small amount of concentration, a small beam of light appeared between her fingers, twirling it in thought.

"I'm sure you've guessed why I'm asking you all of this in the first place." She replied after he'd finished speaking. "Or perhaps you think I'm just asking because of our date." The thought made her sneer. "I am crazy, mean, and whatever other negative things you can think of. But you seem to bring out the side I never thought I had.. That or it was the liquor that night." The silvery female shrugged, closing her eyes now.

"In any case, I like you too.. I think.." The feelings were all new to her in the first place. Her own son hadn't even evoked much emotion. True it wasn't her own flesh and blood, but still her son. "More than my son at least.." A small blush appeared when she admitted she had a kid too.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 am
Cadassi's jaw nearly dropped off of his head. She...liked him? He mentally slapped himself to see if he was hallucinating but he was wide awake. And she had actually admitted it. ...Without liquor. Which meant what...?

He had thought she was just exploring her newfound hangover/late night drunken regrets. But if she was implying what he thought she was, then he wasn't sure what to say. He had never really thought about her as someone with a capacity for positive feelings, but here she was admitting to things he thought her incapable of feeling. And blaming their manefestation on his actions.

On one hand, he was overjoyed. He really did like her, even if he had only just admitted it to himself. And the fact that he caused her to have normal, rational, positive emotions was a blessing even he was unprepared for. A thought that caused a genuine smile to flit across his features. One that lit his face up in a different way. A glowing way.

On the other, she mad as a march hatter. Then again, so was his caretaker. And he still loved her. Despite his best efforts. Perhaps things had a chance of working out. Everyone needed a grounder in their life. Maybe he could be hers...

Turning to tell her everything he was thinking, he was dumbstruck yet again at her admission of a child. "You really wouldn't eat a baby?" he bemused softly.

((Book. Sorry! Cadassi is chatty tonight >_> ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am
Leitha laughed, "No, my dad is the baby eater." She gave him the not quite sane smile that was entirely genuine on her part. Crazy thoughts provided a different grin. "You might want to keep your anchovy away from him, at least if you plan on keeping him.. mostly intact."

After a moment of thought, the beam of light between her fingers faded. "You look happy. Did I say something wrong?"

( It's cool, you can make up for my lack of response <3 XD )

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Cadassi paled a little as the mermaid took on her usual demeamor. Unable to help himself, he casually slid a few inches away and nodded. "Yes. You did say something wrong. You actually admitted to having feelings." he said, knowing he was liable to get burnt to a crisp but enjoying getting at least one smart remark in.

If he was going to die in crappy, homemade armor while talking to a sociopath, it was always best to atleast enjoy the moment before death. Or so he hoped.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm
Leitha laughed quietly, "You honestly thought I didn't have at least one feeling?" Her amethyst eyes sparkled a bit as she looked up at him. "If it weren't so easy to believe I'd be offended." She didn't seem to mind him so much. Odd, must have been because he was.. interesting. It was the only word she could think of for him. At least one she could bear to admit to.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 pm
Cadassi gave a small sigh of relief when he wasn't vaporized on the spot. She had actually admitted to something. Something 'nice' at that. He wasn't really sure wether to tease her or just drop the subject.

He decided not to dwell on it. Might be best. He wasn't in danger of dying and there was no need to cause his death by pissing off his little psychotic...girlfriend? Oh crap!! Did that mean...

Cadassi swallowed nervously before turning to stare at Leitha full in the face. "Does this mean your my girlfriend?" he asked nervously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm
Leitha blinked, looking him in the eye for a moment before her gaze unfocused and drifted off to the skies. Girlfriend? Did he mean a friend that happened to be a female or did he mean the more personal term of it?

The silvery blue naiad tilted her head to the side, focusing on Cadassi once more. "I suppose that depends. Are you my boyfriend?" If she was going to let him have any 'claim' on her relationship status she would demand something equal from him. It was only fair.

"It won't save you if I get mad at you. I'll still zap you on the spot." She nodded, mostly for her own benefit. She wasn't going to tell him about how easily she lost her power during the nighttime.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Cadassi's nervous expression turned into one of shock. Of course she'd ask him what his answer was first. She'd been doing that all night. Sighing dramatically, he flopped his head down into his hands and tried to remember she was dangerous. That she could kill him with a single glance. Alas, it couldn't be helped. He giggled a wee bit hysterically.

That is until she reminded him of her penchant for murder. That made the poor giggles die in his throat and his bladder to make an attempt at relieving itself in the tin abomination he called armor.

Peeking at her from his fingers, he whispered a tiny and barely audible "Y-y-yes?" in response to her question.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 pm
"Then I am your girlfriend." She grinned a bit, looking at him. She knew it was childish to make him admit it first, but something he had said.. It made her want to blush. Quickly shaking that thought, she looked up at the finned demon.

"So what now?" Her head tilted, curious. They were boyfriend and girlfriend, but she had no idea what happened after that. It wouldn't be anything like what her 'father' does with Cinna she wondered..

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Cadassi stopped trembling only slightly at her smile. Then again, she had a pretty twisted smile... When she asked about what came after, he thought back on all the recent movies he'd been watching in his caretakers house.

What did they do 'after'....? He wasn't really sure what to do next. In the movies they always kissed. He quickly blushed. They HAD kissed before. When she was drunk. She wasn't drunk now though. Then again, she had asked him what to do. Maybe if he worded it right she wouldn't. . .kill him.

"Ummm... Not to sound too forward or anything but..." he paused, taking a moment to smooth a crinkle in his homemade defense suit before continuing. "Well, I mean, um, in-in the movies you see..." he tried again, suddenly nervous of her reaction. Why did she always have to threaten death. He couldn't think of how to word it without images of him being skewered on a light rod and her laughing maniacally above him while playing in his blood. Drawing pictures with his life source.

Changing tactics quickly, he blurted out something that had to do with real dates and eating and stuff like that. Surely, a generic response was much safer than a casual reference to kissing.

Right?

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces