Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiWontBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm
Hullo dere! The name's Dallas. I live in Kanakana. [Canada] I am fifteen years old, and have been a Gaia addict since '05. That's right, I was and underaged Gaiaer. sweatdrop Anywhose, I have had multiple accounts including, hhcandyhh [Brother got me banned on that one =.=], Master Fuzzlebottoms, and iiWontBelieve. I mainly RP, because I'm kool like that, though in real life, I spend my time playing RB2, photography, and dancing. I also write for my school newspaper, I do music reviews, general school news, and I'm also the Editor in-Chief. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm
Hello.
I'm Note.
My real name is Josh Daniels, but I get called Joshie, JD, JayDee... And what not.
I turned 21 this month on the 2nd.
I'm currently living in Spain although not for long since I'm leaving on the 27th, going back to Venezuela my home country.
I like Music and Arts, I sing, I play my guitar.
I also enjoy reading, quite alot.

If you want to know more about me...
Then just send me a Pm or Comment me.
I'm an open Book~  

iiNote

Ricocheted Hopes

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 pm
Hello, I'm Ricocheted Hopes, or known as Rico..
My real name is Miranda, but I get called Randi, Mirandi, and Pandah,
I'm 17 turning 18 September 3rd.
I'm currently living in Southside, Alabama, in the USA.. yeah..
I love music, and want to be an Astronomer or a Marine Biologist.
I love dolphins, and I actually joined gaia back in 2006, in July to be exact :]
I like to draw, read, write, and surf on gaia like a maniac..
I play the guitar, and clarinet.. @_@ sometimes Trumpet ( haha )

Well, if you want to know anymore, just let me know :]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm
Hello I'm Resi Chibi or otherwise known as resi.
My real name is Daniel and I'm 17, 18 in October.
I live in Chicago, Illinois within the US.
My likes include manga, anime (hellsing in particular), drawing , and I want to be a psychologist. I joined in 2008 and I also play the clarinet.  

Resi Chibi

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Honoka Fujimoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 pm
Heya.

I'm iSugaru. I'm 17. Good to know, amirite? [/sarcasm]
I like Japan. Alot. I draw manga. I like anime. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 pm
Hey! My name's NarniNarNar, though I'm usually just called Narni (NNN or Nar, if you're really lazy). I love to write and draw, and I usually do so upstairs in my room/attic, but because it's so cold up there I usually have to run downstairs and upstairs constantly so that my hands will warm up and work properly again! I don't really like writing non-fiction things, but I will if I have to. I do avi art randomly, and my 'To Do' folder is almost always full. I'm Canadian but I live in the U.S., and it makes me sad that the only language I can learn in school right now is Spanish, because I want to learn French! Oh woe is me!

I have a really loud and obnoxious cat (who just lost an ear not to long ago, not even joking, he had a run in 'scissor incident' with some kids) and a very happy dog, and we all live happily until I go into mass artists depression! Yay!

Lets be friends! Ok? Ok!

NarniNarNar

I I Experimental LSD I I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm
My names Siobhan, I'm 14 years young. And I'm a third year middle school student. I'm obsessed with everything to do with Japan or Germany, anything thats not America. I'm bored with the American life, lol. I like to read, sing, play chess, debate, and fashion of course.

^^

I want to know you guys better!!

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Hi my name is Sarah i dont like to give my age out

i have been on gaia since 2008 but got hacked last week so i made a new account.

I have two little kittens that i loove

and yea~

Xx Snow Flake1 xX

Candies Sakura

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Heya! My name's Candies Sakura, call me Candy. 16 years. I'm one proud Canadian! GO Canada in the olympics!! <3

I'm a random, hyper, ecstatic type of girl that is a Gaia addict. Been on Gaia since March 31st 2007 and been signing on practically everyday!~

I love the Arts. Music. Drama. Writing. <3

Favourite colors are purple, pink, blue, red and green << Each shade is <3'd.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm
Hello,
My name is Katyasha_Jack and I'm 32 years old(yes I'm that old) anyway a friend of mine told me about Gaia and so I joined on April 10th 2004. After that I have been on a endless quest to get every Asian outfits and other Asian items Gaia has out there.
But on the side I have been in the Avi Arena several times with new stuff people have done yet but I never win. Anyway, I have be menchen on the night when Gaia had their "HERO" interview I wrote in asking if they were going to do a video game if you wanted to know what my question was to them.
But in all I hang out on Zomg, the forum, and other places here on gaia as well. And I make the coolest profile pages ever this weeks is on the new move "Alice in Wonderland"
Well that's about it for me hope to run into you around Zomg and on the forum.
Catch you all on the flip side.  

Lockheart_fox

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100

i r deead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 pm
You may call me Kiwi ^w^
I love to draw (though art is not my future career) and read and i'm a videogames enthusiast (aka: A NERD)
Not really much to say about myself .w.; but if you ask id be happy to awnser ^ ^;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 pm
My name's Katie and I'm really interested in reading and maybe even one day being a part of the magazine. Nothin' real interestin' bout me, but it's nice to meet all y'all! ;3  

Flameengoh

Clary_Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm
Hello everyone!

The name's Clary. ^^ And I joined Gaia in June of 2007, during my summer vacation. I didn't realize that I was going to be glued to the computer screen all day. *_* I love this place. Even when there's nothing going on, you can't pull yourself away from the screen. xd

I love the battle system, zOMG! I play it whenever I get the chance to. And on top of that, I vend a lot on here. razz Oh, and I'm totally obsessed with avvie art. sweatdrop

After reading this magazine, it made me love Gaia even more. Maybe one day I can be apart of it. 8D I'm looking forward to reading more issues~!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 pm
Alright. So I'm Len.... I feel really young compared to everyone else here (hardly even 16 yet, jeez). I'm not really one for 'gossip' or getting 'the scoop' but I've written articles for my school magazine a few times as a stand in, and edit the newsletter which is posted online for my school.

I live in the US (rainy state Washington ewww), and love researching things that pique me. If there's information to be found, I will find it, no matter what. It's a bad stubborn habit.

I spend a lot of time screwing around in Photoshop - more for art than designing things, but I bet I could do 'interface type' things... Hmm... Like a lot of other Gaians, I love Anime, Manga and all of that great modern Japanese culture (and researching the old customs and traditions, of course)

I bring with me a Spanish background and a good knowledge of the language (been thinking it'd be cool to try and even make the magazine in a selection of other languages, if that hasn't been done before. I do know people on Gaia who write other languages, say German, for example, more fluently, and read it more fluently than English.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell xD

dinom33p

Diamond Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Annitu Lilith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Hello there!

Nice to meet you all! o/

I found out about the magazine and about this guild because Allerisse *hugs* kindly told me about it. This is such an amazing project! And the first issue is fantastic! Congratulations!

Anyway, let me introduce myself.

* I'm 24 years old.
* I'm Brazilian.
* I'm a medical student. Yes, 3 more years and I'll be a doctor. Scary, right? O.O
* I love video-games, anime, manga, sci-fi, RPG, mmorpg, vampires, etc, etc. You know, the whole nerd's package. ^_^
* I love movies! If you want to discuss your favorites, please do so!
* I've never bothered wasting points in dexterity. Therefore: I can't draw, play action video-games, play an instrument or anything that requires fast fingers and coordination.
* I found out recently that I'm a shopaholic. >_< My gold just seems to disappear everytime I check my total. And it doesn't even leave me a good-bye note... *sob*
* I'm still trying to learn how to play zOMG... I need a clan! It's hard to play a mmorpg on your own! LOL

Please feel free to contact me if you want to. I love meeting new people! ^^

I guess that's it. If you want to ask me something or just feel like chatting, now you know how to find me.

Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff