Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olza

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm
~Hello there~
I'm olza, Role-player and general writer extraordinaire!
Just kidding, my ego isn't that big ;)
I'd love to write for the magazine someday, like, a column or something.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello there, I'm Beau Obsidian. Though, no one really bothers calling me anything remotely close to that. I've always just been known as Bunni, for various reasons I guess.

I just read every single introduction to make sure I hadn't posted here before. And as it turns out, I haven't. Unless I'm utterly blind, which wouldn't come as much as a surprise from all the hours I put in staring at my computer screen.

Anyway..things about me, yes? I am currently 20. My birthday is 1.9.91. Which is the coolest birthday ever, because it is also my birth year. C:

I am an artist, or at least I strive to become one. I don't really have a style yet, I am still in the process of developing one.

One day, I hope to write a book. I have a million and one ideas, perhaps one day I'll start writing them all down.

I'm a girl who is set in her ways. I am who I am. But I also love other people for who they are. I'm pretty easy to get along with. And I can't really stand conflict.

Um, that's it for now, yes?

uxiei

Lover

Database Not Found

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Krysta Tylene and I am one of the most hardcore Gaians you'll ever find! Well... at heart c: This is going to be a long introduction... I'm a bit of a talker ^^;

Gaia History c:

I am on a journey to become one of Gaia's moderators once I hit the age requirement. I love to help my fellow Gaians achieve their quests and help them with their problems.

I have been a member since September 8th, 2007. I currently made this new account (now my main) around less than two weeks ago. Since this is my new account, I'm starting off clean. There isn't much on it yet, but I'll fill it up with junk later c:

I love to contribute to everything, aquariums, zOMG, forums, the whole deal c: If there's anything anyone would like to know or need help with, I'm ALWAYS here!

Shops or Charities?

I will be making a charity worth up to 1mil in the near future. I am almost done with my quest and will have enough left over to use on my friends here~

I don't have any shops currently. Near the summer I will be making an art shop, and possibly a tektek joint shop. ^_^

About me!

My nick name is Neko. Established with many of my friends online and off cx I am an artist in multiple ways. I love to draw, on my tablet and on paper, I LOVE multimedia (Music) Singing is one of my greatest passions. Photography is big in my life, too. Though I currently don't have any pictures of myself or any of my photography up anymore. I'll post new works later. (I'll be doing a lot of Cosplay projects this summer >w<)
My favorite animes are Naruto Shippuden, Ghost in the Shell, Kekkeishi, and all of the Miyazaki movies. My collection of anime is... well, it's insane. I'm a bit of a dork ^^
Well... I'm a really quiet person a lot of the time. But if I know you well, I'm pretty outgoing ^^; It may not seem like it but I am a bit of a pessimist/realist... Not my best attributes but it has it's pros...

Guess what?

I'm a fifteen year old Irish/Scottish girl. I have dark auburn/red hair, alice blue eyes, and very pale skin. I don't look or act my age. I'd say I probably look like a 17 year old, and sound 18, most of the time! (It's been mistaken many times...) I am an EXTREMELY picky person who has many pet peeves ._. I especially dislike illiterate people. Chat speak? 0R Th!Z? Yeah, NO.
It's not cool, guys.
I am a fan of all sorts of music. I listen to Japanese pop, Rock, Techno, and minimal hip-hop. I love Hatsune Miku and practically all of the VOCALOIDs (Hence the avatar~) I listen to Skrillex and Excision when I feel the mood to party, and rock when I need to sit back and think about things. Music is a large part of my life, for my entire family as well. Born into an artistic family I am naturally attracted to performing and showing the world what I can do!
I speak three languages. English, Spanish, and Japanese. I have been self-teaching Japanese to myself for a very long time. ^_^

I think that's enough ^_^ I really don't want to stretch the page with my babbling that probably wont be read... eheh ^-^;
I hope to meet great people in this guild~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:42 pm
Dura Lex Sed Lex...

Hey-Oh!

The name's Sine Auctore! [It's Latin, so don't worry if you can't pronounce it]

Currently in-training to be a linguist, I hope to better myself with extra-curricular activities, such as: marching band, jazz, Boy Scouting, and general outdoors and artistic-related skills. Maybe one day, I'll translate for the magazine. ; D

I've been a Gaia member since just before their 4th Anniversary, though this account doesn't say it, I have been around that long because of some... decisions and lack of reading the ToS... Anyway, I've enjoyed every minute of Gaia and it's unique culture and spin it puts on the life of everyone who encounters it.

I don't really feel comfortable giving out personal information, though I'll make an exception since I absolutely fell in love with this magazine. My actual name is Mike [Michael, whatever] and I'm currently 16 going on 17 [queue Sounds of Music scene] and going through both high school and university-level courses in the Evergreen State of Washington [NOT the District of Columbia].

Some things I like to do in my spare time are to play piano, trumpet, and flugelhorn. As well as attempt to draw some horrible interpretations of what can only be described as "why'd you burn that Kindergartener's picture?" [No, seriously.]

Anyway, I hope to stick around for the rest of the magazine's history and, if I can't fill a position, then be supportive of every issue!

...The Law is Harsh, but the Law will Prevail

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ubie Boobie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 pm
well, you may not remember me, it's been so long.. I am Ubie Boobie, my real name is Aubreana, but everyone calls me Aubre. I live in the western part of the US. I used to be a crew member for the GOM, but was betrayed and removed by the evil Qyp): ever since I despised GOM, but after a while, I thought "Why?" I came to check on the magazine about a week ago and realized everything has changed, the management has changed and so has the people here, I've decided it's time to start over(: I'd love to work my way back to the top and get to know everyone along the way <33  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 am
Hey! Name's WalkingInTime, or Jess. I work part-time as a student librarian, and I'm currently working on my generals to get my bachelor's degree in art! I love art, and spend a ton of my free time (or class time) doodling on something. I would love to work for this magazine, and hope it is considered!
Have a nice day!

Jesswii
Crew

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

17,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100

sandy 21

Animal Lover

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 am
Well Hello there~♥
My name is Sandy, I live in Puerto Rico. I've been on gaia for a long time now and I will most likely be found on the mini shops forum, since I'm an artist. I also love animals and cute stuff too. >u< its nice to be joining GOM!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 pm
Hello, I'm mewnola but you can call me mew or Lauren! I really like to write and I'm pretty good at editing and if you give me enough time, I can draw pretty well, too! I'm not sure how active I can be, since I'm in two more advanced classes at my school as well as French and I stink at French xD Anyway, I'm a really kind person as well as invasive, questioning, observational, opinionated and cynical. I'm also pretty good at giving advice. If you need support, advice, or just someone to talk to, I'd love to help!

mewnola

Invisible Shapeshifter

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Greetings and Salutations....

I'm Aquanite or Hanako. I'm inviting here by my friend. I'll try my best to be active in this guild because this coming month will be returning to school.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:11 pm
When you're down on your luck...

Hey! My name is Rory and I'm 20. I currently work in a Bank and love coffee.

Revolt, and all shall become clear!

Phyntom

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Half Orphan

Trash Center

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 pm
My name is Rachel and I'm 19.
I work at a carnival, but I'm clean therefore not a carnie.
I sell novelties such as shock gags and light-up swords.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:42 pm
Hello. I'm Vampiric_will, my friends call me Will. I'm 27 years old and from the U.S. I'm a big horror movie fan, I like anime and Japanese music. Actually anything Japanese.  

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am
Hello, I'm Ridley, Dust Bunneh Extraordinaire!

Check my Siggie for places to find me at, but I will say I am usually known for being a regular in the GCD and being the creator of the Gaia Item Master Lists!

HELLO!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I'm kind of shy with introductions, but my name is Aperture Sentry Turret. For short, you can call me Turret, or ApSenTur/"App Center." I like the Portal games, posting in the forums, and looking around on Tumblr/Pixiv. I frequent the A/M/C and GCD forums.

I received an invite to the guild, but I'm not sure if I'll be of any use.

" I did everything you asked! "

M00NDR0PS

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash