View Results

Invader Curlie

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Oooookay sooo Ive never remembered a dream before in my life..
Ive tried dream journels, Dream catchers (Even though there supposed to keep bad stuff away), Runes, spells, telling myself I will remember my dreams, a bit of meditation, Etc etc etc. Nothing seems to be working.. I dont know what to do it never bugged me before but now it really really REALLY bugs me that I never remember ... Unless if I have short term memory loss eek I DO have insonmia (it varies sometimes) But im not sure how to debunk me not remembering anymore sweatdrop Anyways .. Any tips?
Thanks!!!!!!!! eek heart sweatdrop dramallama

True blood addict heart you!!! >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 pm
It's been a while since I've read through the advice on this site, but there may be something helpful in it: http://www.lucidity.com/NL11.DreamRecall.html

I'd read through it again myself, but I don't have time to with being a full-time student and mommy. You can also try googling for other similar sites. Search "how to remember your dreams".  

dark_angel_32189

Sam Oaken Willow 17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 am
Have you tried amythests? They're supposed to be good for dreaming and whatnot. If not, I would suggest getting a few stones. If possible, points are really good for a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm
try melotonin >.> i have insomnia as well so i started taking that. while it didn't help my insomnia it did make me start dreaming more.  

HeartCrossed_Left2Die

1,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

FatesDragonLady

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 pm
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fufill,

The reason you dont remember your dreams is because of the inability to sleep till your body is rested. Normal a person will remember their dreams if they take care of themselves. Though i am not saying you arent. Your insomnia is the reason why you cant remember them. You probably dont get a full 6-8 hours of undisturbed sleep do you? What is basically happening is, your body finally starts to get into the rem state, where a person actually has like 2-3 very small dreams that they dont remember, and then one longer one that lasts till they wake up. That is when you are in full rem stage. Only in the deepest form of sleep have people been able to remember their dreams. As the girl above me stated, Melatonin will help. The purpose of melatonin is to help people who have problems sleeping to get into that rem state quicker and get that full nights sleep they want. It wasnt that it helped her remember her dreams, but it was getting her into that point of sleep where she could remember her dreams. If you want to remember your dreams you will have to either go to bed alot earlier to give your body time to wine down enough to go to sleep, or go to your doctor and get some medicine to help you sleep.

Here I will tell you the same thing my doctor told me. I have mild insomnia because of my mild anemia. What my doctor told me, was to start a night time ritual. Do something every night that lets your body know hey its bed time. Some people take a bath before bed. Some people meditate before bed. It has to be something you can remember to do every night so your internal clock will start functioning right again. Its like a child, you have to get it into a routine to do what its suppose to do. So try this and see if it helps.

1 hour before bed take a 30 minute bath. Bath then relax with whatever time you have left.

When the 30 minutes are up take the melatonin (which can be gotten at most convient stores or target and walmart)

Lay in your bed and do a lay down meditation for the last 15-30.

It should help you calm down enough for your body to sleep. It may take a week for your body to accept it, but you will be waking up refreshed and remembering your dreams in no time.

OH. One last time while I am at it, sometimes the hustle and bustle can cause you to forget your dreams, so always remember to keep a dream journal under your pillow. Once you wake up stay in your bed, and right down anything you remember. Then get up out of bed.

OH BTW if any of your need a dream analyzed I would be more then happy to help.

An' Ye Harm none, Do what ye will!

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff