Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm
[.::::.What makes you feel loved?.::::.]

I was sitting here, reading some of your posts and threads and I started to wonder "What makes them/us girls feel loved by our bf/gf's?". I mean we sit here all day, bitching about why no one loves us, or why did he/she dump me, does no-body love me?!, blah blah blah. You get the point.

Well I wondered, what makes us feel loved? Is it they way they open the door for us? Pull out our chairs when he go to eat? When they say "I love you?".

What is it about them that makes you feel so safe and loved? Is it explainable? Have you ever felt this?

If you're not sure, then that's ok. You can sit back and think about this. Why not all of you just sit back and think about this before replying. I'm eager to see what you have to say.

I'm curious to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm
I feel loved when someone holds me and stays with me when I have a freak out. Also when I get patted, kissed or rubbed on the top of my head--I don't know why I just do...

My boyfriend does that for me, even when I'm screaming, kicking and flailing. He won't leave my side, and stays with me until I fall asleep. Then typically doesn't leave then. I wake up buried in his chest and I just feel so safe and warm, like nothing bad ever happened.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Aww that's so cute and sweet. <3 XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Yeah...he's the best... It's been like that since we met like 5 years ago. Though then he was my best friend who I was secretly in love with... redface .
I seriously can't imagine things without him...especially because he's stuck by me throughout my illnesses-- and there aren't a lot of guys who could put up with that.

I feel like such a sap...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:20 pm
Awww, but sap's are sweet so it's all good. ^w^ And honestly who wouldn't want to be with you anyways? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm
I'm single but if there's a specific guy I feel at least liked when they talk to me, treat me nicely, etc... I can't really answer this romantically.

Friend-wise though, it's when we go out and have a great time. When I'm invited to do something fun. When we sit at the lunch table and talk about every single topic possible and laugh louder than anyone there. I don't care if people stare, we have fun. I feel loved when they wave hi in the halls, when we make up inside jokes, when I get random text funny text messages and when I get hugs. I feel loved when I need a shoulder and they're there, and of course, to make sure they feel loved too, I do all of these things and anything else they need.

I guess that could also fit with a loving boyfriend, too.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Awww, but sap's are sweet so it's all good. ^w^ And honestly who wouldn't want to be with you anyways? XD

Aww...shucks. redface

Same goes for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel

Aww...shucks. redface

Same goes for you.

Aww thanks love. ^w^

TBM: Those are sweet. And I agree with you on the shoulder to cry on part.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm
my relationship with my ex is complicated right now, but he still makes me feel loved.

When he was hanging out with our mutual friends playing rock band, I returned his call when I got off of work. I guess he paused the song or something like that because one of them protested and he said, "Oh no, she's totally worth it." That made me feel loved; that he made them wait until we were finished talking.

Also, when my back is acting up (from an accident years ago), he's still willing to give me a back/shoulder massage because he knows how much pain I'm in.

He's also more than willing to have me call him when I'm fighting some depression, no matter what time of day or night it is. And when I do, he's always patient and kind towards me.

I love how he can't stand to see me upset or down and he'll always try to make me laugh.

I also love how he tells me that he would rather me cry instead of holding it all in and because I'm such stress case. He holds me every time too.

When we're hanging out and listening to music, even at the pool hall we hang out at, he'll randomly take my hands and start dancing with me.

I do love him; I can imagine us sharing our lives with each other.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Awwwww. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kid Generic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 pm
mmm random hugs
cupcakes (or pretty much any food i like that he buys for me just because)
when he walks my dog because im too lazy
getting eaten out without the pressure of reciprocation  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm
030! Wow.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Serika the Vampire

Supreme Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm
What makes me feel loved is when I'm sitting there on the couch all wrapped up in his arms. I feel safe and content and all my troubles just melt away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm
It's weird, but I love being woken up either from the night or naps with phone calls from my boyfriend. His voice is the greatest thing I could possibly hear when I first wake up.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 pm
I agree with both of you on that. ^w^  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items