Who is your favorite character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Setno
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm
Who is it in the Ghost in the Shell series (manga, movies, etc) that really catches your interest, and why?

Go ahead and share it with fellow fans!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Aside from Major Badass Kusanagi?

Hmm, Togusa. :] For a mostly organic guy he sure can keep up.  

Rioku Daisuke
Crew

Erik_Deadman

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 am
Siato.. the guy is the best marksman on the show, next to the major of course. and watching the epsoide where he tells how he was recrutited by the major, one of the best sidestories ive EVER seen.
Spolier Note: watch it and you will learn why he has just the one eye nows  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:09 pm
Hmm...aside from Motoko Kusanagi, I would probably say Project 2501. It is an intelligent program and everything it says is true, in one form or another.  

Hatsumi Shinobi
Vice Captain

Digital Static

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 am
Hmm...the question is too difficult. XD I'm never good at picking out 'favorites'. I think the Tachikomas are cute, but I don't think they really count for this question. Heheh.

I'll pick Boma, just because I think he's the least I know anything about of the group. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Nothing wrong with that. XD

I'm a fan of many characters, too many to just pick a favorite. So, I'll cop out and say Prime Minister Yoko Kayabuki.  

Setno
Captain

Digital Static

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm
Heh, it's the truth. There too many good ones. Though out of curiosity, why Yoko Kayabuki?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm
She's a cagey woman, selfish, but clever.
She's held clout from a military standpoint, too. Using the JASDF to remind the world of Japan's military prowess.
That and she was meant to be a figurehead in light of the Yakushima regime, but after learning of this, she decided not to take it lying down.

I didn't do her much justice in the roleplay, though, but I didn't butcher her either. I just played the role of the woman at the beginning-middle of 2nd GIG instead of the end when she really kicks it up a notch and takes charge as Prime Minister should.  

Setno
Captain

Ezri Arian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 pm
Aside from the major, i'd probibly have to go with Hideo Kuze, Someone who beat the individual 11 virus, created the money gathering program that works on the fractionary numbers in bank accounts, and lead the disorganized refugees, he's extraordinarily strong willed and intelligent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 am
It's been ages since i've been able to see the show, but i couldn't tell u my favorite character anyways lol  

Zero Kuran-Cross

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hisokadai Adachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 pm
I gotta say Batou, for the fact he's comical and is tougher than most people ... well aside from Major Kusinagi 'cause we all know how bad she poned him!  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Hmmmmm Laughing man of course! Theres no better hacker then my precious Laughing Man!!! rofl  

LOLZlaughingMAN

Duffy808X

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:36 am
Other than the Major. It would be Batou & the Tachikomas  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:26 pm
I still prefer Sito.. something about a sharpshooter. But besides that, for brains and everything.. i'd go with Togusa. I mean the guy was put incharge of the field when the Major took her absence.  

Erik_Deadman

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxAndateikaxX

Hopeful Ally

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm
hmm it is hard to pick favorites but if i had to choose it would be "major" Motoko Kusanagi. the reason for this pick is the because to me she represents an assassin. Like in the beginning of the movie "Ghost in a shell" when she just off the top of the building and blows away government officials away. That was a really sweet way to start a anime movie. =3  
The Official Ghost in the Shell Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff