Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
For the gold babeh! @.@
50%
 50%  [ 31 ]
Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
42%
 42%  [ 26 ]
Hell NO! >:(
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 61

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 am
Hello and welcome to our humble school, the School of Fashion, where 'Fashion is our Passion'.

I am the headmistress, Madame Annabelle Minuette. Our school is one of the most prestigious school in the whole wide world in terms of style and taste though in academics...ehem. Let's not talk about it now, shall we.

What makes my school special than others, you ask. Well for a start, we make any event as a special events in our school. There will always be contests and competitions for the students to enter and the price the receive are always in gold form.

What kind of event do I mean? Well for the first one we will open the admission for new students and from there, the first contest will begin. The details I shall let our infamous school reporter, Miss Nicole Austin or commonly known as Miss Nick Austin, explain it to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am
Hey there! I'm Nick as I'd like to be known. Now its my turn to take the spot light and I'll be as blunt as I can be. Here are the details for the admission:

1) Must be in the form of TekTek avatar.
2) Must have the description for the avatar like

-name
-likes and dislikes
-additional info (like pets, specialty, weakness, etc)
-your hopes of attending this school (you can put u hope to get rich...hoho)

3) Each avatar must NOT include the price whatsoever.
4) Wear as much of a school uniform as you can. Pets can be added, so can butlers.
5) No background.
6) Be as charming, or beautiful as possible.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 am
Below are the rules:

1) No cybering
2) Must not pass over PG-13
3) Follow all the TnC of Gaia
4) No godmodding
5) No begging
6) Only TekTek avatars are allowed
7) May change the avatar only within contest period
8 )May play as many characters as you want
9) May donate if you want

-to be added later-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 am
List of characters:

-Headmistress
-Board of Directors (I need 10)
-Teachers (as much as possible)
-Students (more than teachers!)
-Student President (boy or girl)
-President's Right Hand person ( boy or girl)
-The Fashion Press Committee ( must be ACTIVE, at least can come at least 4 times a week)
-The School of Fashion Hater Club (opposes everything about the school but enters anyway...lol)  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 am
Headmistress:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Annabelle Minuette

Board of Directors:

Teachers:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mrs. Velma Veroine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serena Kumin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ashely May Love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Krisalena

Students:
~New Students~
User Image Lilia
~Seniors~
User Image Asuka Hitoro. (I need ur tektek code) Cynthia User Image Faustin Aria Sinclair User Image Hikaru Yoshida
User ImageAsuki Narami User Image Mizuki Akuma User Image Ryoko Yakane User Image Kaede Yakane
Daisuke Nakahara
User Image Chloe Takahara User Image Lana Maudrell User Image Minako Mika

President:
User Image
Angelina

Co-Pressident:
Kira Amasigi(She has moved)

Fashion Press Committee Members:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nicole Austin

S.O.F Hater:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annabelle Love
(President)

-all characters are in tektek form-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 am
Jan 19 2010

School Admission Contest

Details:

Wear as pretty as you could for the school's grand opening and we will pick the winner when the month dies!

Feb 1st 2010

VALENTINE DAY

A day where loves bloom or is strengthen by the exchange of roses or chocolates or anything that signifies love. Dress as prettily as possible and join our Valentine Prom. King and Queen will receive 5K each! I await you!

And don't forget your Valentine! Have them over too!

March 16 2010

MASQUERADE BALL

Well dearest residents of the beloved School of Fashion, we are finally having another event after a month! Come and dress us for the ball and pair up people! The couple nominated as the winner of our usual competition will be granted lavishly with gold. Since we are doing pairs, and it doesn't matter how you pare up or with who, the prizes will be the same for both person of the pair! Meaning if I decide that I will reward 30k to the first place then both shall receive 30k! But the prize is yet to be fixed but I will as soon as possible.

Come and join our masquerade!

Sept 25th 2010

DELICACY DELIGHTS

A new contest has now come to light. Rather than being pretty and well bred we want you to get down into the kitchen and get dirty with whatever that is available a kitchen. Wear yourself in the manner of a Master Chef, a great Restaurant Manager, proud owner of the famous chain of restaurants! Or whatever kind of character you can relate to food.

We'll have the food fight here in our very own mega-kitchen and the most suiting attendee will win a mystery prize! This time, we'll open for registration for a long while!

Come in and start cooking!

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:53 am
-WINNERS-

ENTRY CONTEST: DraggGirl (wins 3k)

Valentine Prom:

1st place:User Image (wins 10k) 2nd place:User Image(wins 5k) 3rd place:User Image(wins 3k)

Masquerade Ball:

1st place: User Image (Wins 25k and Snowflakes) 2nd place: User Image (Wins 20k and snowflakes) 3rd place:User Image (Prize is within me xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am
Details:

When you enter the School of Fashion, you will be given gold for the contest that you win. The gold will come from my personal bank so you don't have to worry about the the guilds gold getting stolen or anything!

This is still a ROLE PLAY so roleplay okay. There will be lots of other contests and all the prizes will be from my own inventory. You are welcomed to donate if you want if you feel unfair about me giving the stuff all alone but hey, this is my thread.

Right, the winners will be choosen by the ACTIVE Fashion Press members, myself included. To be fair, I will not be allowed to participate in any contests so don't worry about me not being fair.

Prizes will range from 1k-20k, that's the most I can afford so be reasonable.

You can put in as many characters as you like, which also means as many entries as you want. Any questions, please PM me. I'll add more stuff later.

_MUST BE IN TEKTEK FORM_

Please PM me the TekTek code n ur character name n which character it is. I wanna place it in the character slot.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 am
-RESERVED FOR CHARACTERS-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 am
~VALENTINE PROM~

XStarlight_DustX:1)User ImageDraggGirl:1)User Image2)User Image3)User ImagexxJrDxx:1)User Image
FirePheonixa:1)User Image

~MASQUERADE BALL~

DraggGirll: 1)User Image Asuka 2)User Image Angelina 3)User Image Velma Veroine Cleoz: 1)User Image Annie
2)User Image Ashley Ryoko Xanxora Yakane: User Image Ryoko User Image Kaede Krisalena:User Image Krisalena NeonCookeez:User Image Chloe Bizy Izy: User Image Lana Jina: User Image Minako

_~`DELICACY DELIGHTS `~_
Crew Draggy:1)User Image Angelina 2)User Image Asuka
Autumn Crisp:1)User Image Lilia  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 am
-name : Angelina

-b/g info (family history) : Angelina is living alone. Her parents are now in England...For a year.

-likes and dislikes : Likes : Love.... Dislikes : Humor

-additional info (like pets, specialty, weakness, etc) : She love pets , especially cats... Her weakness is when it get's to serious topic's ! she can't stand it!

-your hopes of attending this school : She want's to be more cool and popular..

Who want to be : President of the class

Avi : User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 am
Name : Mrs. Velma Veroine

Bio : She were working teacher her whole life...She get's the best teacher reward in each school

Likes and dislikes : Likes : Children's and Books Dislikes : Resting and Sleeping

additional Info : Velma , is very strict.. But her weakness is child's smile biggrin

Your hopes of attending this school : To get one more reward of best teacher

Who want to be : Teacher

Avi : User Image  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 am
Angelina was walking pass by some Announcement by Headmistress

"Huh? A...Contest?" Angelina was curious and she read it all

"Hmm maybe i should sign in..." Angelina sign in to the contest and then...

"Good Morning , Angelina " Velma said with happy face to Angelina

"Umm , Good morning Mrs.Velma Veroine." Angelina was not in mood to be happy  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 am
-Name: Nicole Austin

-Background: A lunatic of news and the one who is always looking for new things to report in their magazine, The Fashion Press. She always gets new scope from their dear headmistress. She's an orphan and lives on her own but since her magazine sells a lot she lives quite wealthy. So life's good for her.

-Dislikes: People who thinks her news are crap

-Additional info: She brings her laptop everywhere to input everything that happens at once.

-Your hopes of attending this school : To see pretty people to catch pictures of!!!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas