Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Although I'm having a ton of fun playing Zelos in the chatroom, I think I'm/he's pretty terribly out of character xD
Besides, I already claimed a cannon, so I'll leave the others open. Now to come up with a quick blurb on whatever Yuan's doing. Guarding the world tree most likely...hmm, I bet the strange mana has affected it too!

Also, I'll write up my OC and try to get it posted tonight too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Throw Lloyd at me, then. I wouldn't mind doing Genis either, if no one wants him.
I can do a few cannon characters if its not heavily extensive paragraphing.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 pm
Have sent you my first char, but working on the others. Might have to be that I can finish those up tomorrow night (I have a bit of a curfew right now), but I'll get done as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Rei the Kyuubi
I would be delighted if I could bring in two cannons, Risu, and one I will be creating shortly. If that will be fine with you.

Hmm? Two canons? You mean, descendants of them? Hmm...keep in mind the only one left who can have descendants is Presea...unless you plan on making them descendants of some important NPCs.

@Tiefe: Sure! This isn't going to be advanced lit---actually, we'll keep it more lax than that as we always have. You'll be fine with however much effort you want to put in at the moment. 3nodding

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Alright. I'm going to finish Caramondy, Shizu, and Maverick's stuff up. Then I'll work on Collete, Lloyd and Genis.

Its not advanced lit? [/alarm goes off]
HOT DAMN. THEN I Definitely won't have to be lazy with my posting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm
Forgive me. My mind was way behind itself. I was typing my first thoughts, before thinking it over. Two original characters if you will. That is my new idea. A yokai demon, and a were-creature, if that is what I should call my kitsune's, thought they are spirits, not were-anythings.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

So, after all of that is settled. Who is going to be evil?
I don't mind. Though I need a little time to make a new EVIL!Character. I use Fryse and Agnar a little to much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Waieeh!! *composes self* Sorry, Azura, I forgot to include that the scientists are in fact evil, but they're basically just grunts, don't stress. Anyway, I can get the "parents" to you tomorrow. I have to sign off for the night, now. crying See you all tomorrow! biggrin  

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm
I don't mind playing an evil character. My OC isn't actually written yet, so I can totally write up an evil character.

That works actually>>
I was thinking of adapting Varian into the Tales world setting, and he's usually a pretty evil little SOB. He even boiled his servant alive once, just for talking back to him>> (actually...he boiled his father's servant. That caused some lovely family drama)

Funny thing about that? He wasn't supposed to be evil. Sometimes characters just take on a mind of their own...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm
Hmm...on the villains issue...I'll have to ask Krazy how much of the old ones we're keeping. I'd like to see what you guys come up with, though, just to see if it might interfere with what we may keep of the old plot.

@Tiefe: A-wait, what? xd How is it that you won't be lazy with your posting if it's not advanced lit?

@Rei: Uh...so you want to keep them as spirits, and not any of the other races... Hmm, I'll think about how to figure that in for a while. I mean, we are gonna allow a little stretching, seeing as Krazy has an undead character. xd

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Good. I enjoy freedoms. Im sending in said profiles now.

Also, my Yokai, being a demon, after all, will be demonly and.. evil.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:31 pm
Not all demons are evil though. I have a villan idea that I can post tomorrow.

@Tiefe: If your being Genis Veratos will be yelling at you a lot.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Genis: b***h what? [/eye twitch]
Caramondy: Professor Sage! You're not supposed to say that!
Collin: > ///< Dad, I thought you said we're not allowed to talk like that to others!
Genis: If hes going to be yelling at me, I have full rights to defend myself and make him look like an idiot. : D
Me: No one needs to hear you people. Bad Muses.

Azura: Advanced Lit for me is Lazy. Considering my writing style.

Ayaji: Yea. They do. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Correct, in some ways. But the definition of a Demon is a Malevolent Spirit. That means evil. Only in Anime do demons suddenly have good sides. Though I am quite alright with the thought, myself. I see good demons all over, but what I am waiting for are more bad evil angels. Like Remiel.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 pm
Ah yeah. Okay, now that Rei's profiles are up, and seeing that he's stretching things juuuust a little, I'd like the rest of you to have a look and give your opinions in case any of his ideas might have a conflict with yours.

I, myself, don't see any problems, but I might be missing something. ^^;;

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces