Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Seeing as this RP pretty much fizzled out due to three of its key players leaving Gaia (smilies/icon_crying.gif), we'd like to have another shot at this with new, more active people and alterations to the old storyline it went by. We'd especially like your input! Especially on these thoughts:

1) Any ideas for a new title?

2) Could the Centurions be incorporated into the story in any way? We'd like to accommodate those who have characters in mind that can only exist after the events of Dawn had taken place.

[Note: Krazy-Chibi hasn't played Dawn and I haven't finished it myself (but I will, I swear!), but we don't mind some spoilage as long as it isn't in explicit detail. Just tell us, succinctly, what happened...not the why and how.]

3) Does the story make sense? Is there anything that should be changed, dropped, or added?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Discussion Notes for Future Reference

There isn't gonna be a singular Summoner this time, so the Summon Spirits will be spread out among the party. The reservations are as follows:

Undine - Max
Efreet - Hunter
Sylph - Sol
Luna/Aska - Sirea
Volt - Rin
Celsius - Azriel
Gnome - Eduardo
Shadow -
Origin - Rhone
Maxwell - Kratos

Once the party reaches Vanaheim, there will be an arc dedicated to unsealing elemental gods, who also kind of function like Summon Spirits but are more mentors to the cast. Reservations are as follows:

Gaia (Earth) - Hunter
Neptune (Water) - Azriel
Mars (Fire) - Sirea
Fulgora (Lightning) - Max
Iris (Light) - Colette
Hades (Darkness) - Lilith
Venus (Wind) - Sol
Boreas (Ice) -
Chaos (non-element) - Rhone  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Open for discussion. Once things look settled, the thread for the actual RP will be set up.

Krazy, feel free to state any more alterations you'd like. By the way, a question for you: Will there still be a Prince Vidar with his "ulterior motives"? That was kinda what got the last one going...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Hmm, if you're starting all over, would you mind if I joined?

I tend to avoid roleplays that have already been well established by the time I stumble across them, because I always feel like I'm intruding^^;

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Of course you may join! We're totally starting fresh, seeking a new cast and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm
Am I allowed to claim a cannon or would you prefer I just join with an OC?  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Sure, you may claim a canon. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif You may also use multiple characters, if you wish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm
I guess I'll join. I just need decide whether to be Cerberus or make a new one (Since I had an awesome idea for a character)  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the anti-authority

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm

The only descendant I can think of is Caramondy, and shes Collete's time traveling daughter from a fanfiction in progress. Though I could probably wriggle a OOC!Shizu or Zeke in there somewhere.
Caramondy: Why do I always get dragged into your insanity! [/shoves muse out of way]

Sounds good. I'll let you know if I can do it though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm
I'd might join... depends on how this goes I guess

On another note... Dam neverwinter how many OC do you have now? 5? smilies/icon_wink.gif If I could I'd give you a title of "OC generator."
...Now that I think of it. I'm just as bad... Considering I'd make a new OC for this too. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

I'm kinda of embarrassed saying this but I started reading the original... smilies/icon_redface.gif  

Lord Lee Major

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm
I'd like to claim Yuan then, if that's ok^^

I'll probably bring in an OC too though. I've got enough of them running around to fit one into this world setting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm
Lord Lee Major Wrote:
I'd might join... depends on how this goes I guess

On another note... Dam neverwinter how many OC do you have now? 5? smilies/icon_wink.gif If I could I'd give you a title of "OC generator."
...Now that I think of it. I'm just as bad... Considering I'd make a new OC for this too. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

I'm kinda of embarrassed saying this but I started reading the original... smilies/icon_redface.gif
Well, I just have made alot of stories using these characters so I like to use them alot. But my new character will be related to one of the original characters  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Icy Werewolf

18,350 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm
All right, no need to rush. We're not in a rush to begin either. We understand you all might be quite busy again. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif Krazy's pretty busy herself, but still checks in regularly.

@Lee: Oh no, that's not a problem at all. I'm only embarrassed that it's my first attempt at playing Kratos, and I believe I failed quite miserably. I can't keep him stoic. Apologies for the OOC and injustices to canon.

For the curious, the old thread is here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Alright. First things first. I'll most likely Take Collete.

If allowed, Caramondy Anna Irving, and Shizu Fujibayashi Wilder. < - On a magical time/dimensional trip of ambiguity.

the anti-authority

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Count me in, Azura. Maybe Rhone will be able to carry out his side story in this one. ^_^"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games