Reply It's A Girl Thing!
are you accident prone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 pm
I don't think a day can go by without me doing something that gets me accidentally hurt. For instance, I work at a vet clinic. I was working in the kennel a few nights ago. I successfully walked into a door, hit my head on a cage door, and last night I banged my knee on the manager's office door.

I'm always tripping over something and or banging my head on something. Getting into and out of cars are the worst, heh.

I can't be the only one, can I? ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm
You aren't alone. I'm always tripping, walking in to door frames and dropping/knocking things over. I'm klutz.

Just today I knocked over my cutting board which dominoed into my sink and caused a pan full of greasy water to spill everywhere...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 pm
I'm one too. I drop/knock/or run into things everyday. Even when I'm in my bed sleep.

Today, I ran into a wall that was right in front of me. Then I tripped over my cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:58 pm
rolleyes *Raises hand* I think my foot takes a good hit at least once a week. Gah, wish there was more room at my home, seems more space is the only remedy. Plus, I think my dogs have it out for me; can't normally walk them since they just end up tackling me XD  

Zarc Wolf

Sparkly Dog

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gaian 50

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 pm
Not a day goes by where I don't break a dish/trip/drop something/bump into someone. I'm currently home on winter recess from uni and although I've lived in this house my entire 20 years, EVERY.TIME I walk from the living room into the hall I either a)Hit my right hip on the corner of the wall or b)hit my left hip on the end table. I have permanent bruises sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 pm
I ran into a door jam without a door and dislocated my thumb once...if that says anything about how clumsy I am. And I just now fell on my face but that was Marx's fault he attacked me  

whatagirlwants

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 am
I always seem to hurt myself doing something. The funny thing is that I can never figure out how I do it. I'll find bruises on my legs and I don't even know how I get them. Most commonly, though, I either hit my knee on my computer desk or I walk into the coffee table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 am
I have unexplainable bruises all over my body all the time.. xP well, not all of them are unexplainable.. but I'm so used to getting bruised that I don't always notice when I get them :3 haha.  

delete_my_existence

Waddanohara

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am
User Image

Beware of poles.
They always appear and I bump into them.
And I trip over my dogs.

LOVELONGDISTANCE
xx. It's Testing Me, Trying My Patience
I Need More Of Your Assitance, Now .xx

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:52 am
Yes I too drop/ fall over/ stumble/ and hit my limbs and head on things. Infact my friends take bets to see how many times I'll fall.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

acedreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 am
Not even a day that I don't bump into someone else (almost everyday I bump into someone in school!) and accidentally slip even there's no bananas or even pencil on the floor.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am
yes verry I usually have lots cuts or things like that ^-^"  

seatails

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 am
Yeah me too, I'm always bumping into people, and I find random bruises and cuts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm
I have the same problem.
Yesterday I hit my toes on something like 7 times and about everytime I am about to go to sleep I hit my leg on the wall by my bed making a loud bang. I think my toes are interanly bruised.  

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

Lxia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 am
Same, i'm always knocking into my dresser or into the door frame  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items