Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm
KeyBlader1

And of course, those bats that are over every bottomless pit

You beat me too it, but seriously bats are every where.

Pokemon: Every cave. Every step you take.

Castlevania: No comment necessary

LoZ: Always there, and in the 3D games they float just out of your reach and lower your health when you don't expect it.

And more...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 am
A handful of bosses in Persona 3 and/or 4. The worst were probably the Sleeping Table and World Balance, but I got stuck on several Tartarus bosses. Shadow Mitsuo and, for whatever reason, Shadow Kanji gave me the most trouble in P4.
Also, any enemy that has a Hama/Mudo spell before Homunculi are available. One-Hit Kills + Game over if MC dies = RAGE

Pokemon: Wild Zubat appeared!
Also, Misty. Between the pokémon available in Viridian and level-grinding, Brock isn't a problem. On the other hand, I don't think I've ever taken down Starmie without losing at least a couple of pokémon, and this is with a type advantage, similar/higher levels, and/or using something like Gyarados.
Any legendary that flees is also really annoying. Especially if it's immune to Arena Trap.

Zelda: ReDeads scarred me for life as a kid. That is all.

Pikmin: The Waterwraith. It's simple to beat on floor 5; it's invincible on the four floors before that. And once it shows up, getting any more treasures without losing pikmin is nearly impossible.
The Smoky Progg is also horrible, but at least you're not forced to fight him.

I'm certain I'm forgetting a lot of enemies, but those were the first ones that came to mind.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 am
Paper Mario; TTYD~ Grodus and his little Grodus-X's. Yoshi took care of them, however. It was still anooying though. Also Amazee Dayzees. Either you get 'em in one, or its gone.

de Blolb~ INKT Tanks.

Pokemon AGAIN- Always when you're surfing "TENTACOOL" In a cav "ZUBAT" walking on grass "VENDOR TRASH RATTATA/SENTRET/BIDOOF/POOCHEYANA"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:04 pm
dragon3025
The Spider Guardian in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. You continuously are going back and forth, and have to get each part just right.

what about the boost ball guardian? a rather noticeable pain in the a** if you ask me.

Ive also got "bad mutha" ANYTHING in borderlands(specially the tarantula queen spiderants)

that boss from pikmin 2 where you have to save that swine louie from it(I still found it fun though) and bulbear's, grub forms of the normal bulb creatures

metroid prime, after you get the water jet thingy you have to fight that alpha...something in a giant tank, gave me hell first time I fought it  

sgt.Frosty

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
Those stupid bandit guys in the Lost Woods from LttP. I hate how they were unkillable. mad

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 pm
Let's see... for starters...

Any enemy in any game that's a bat or bat-like in appearance, espically when there's many of them...

LAKITU.

Those bloody refueling robots and Territorial Oaks from Earthbound. Upon depletion of it's HP, they'll explode, or in the case of the trees, they'll combust into flames. To this day we are left wondering what self respecting sentient tree would do that.

Also let's not forget enemies that pop up like common Mooks, but have Boss characteristics.

One 'o these, to be precise.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 pm
Zelda: Redeads. Like someone else said, they scared the crap out of me as a kid. And Sandworms. I hate those things.
Pokemon: Pokemon in caves and Cynthia from D/P.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 pm
sgt.Frosty
dragon3025
The Spider Guardian in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. You continuously are going back and forth, and have to get each part just right.

what about the boost ball guardian? a rather noticeable pain in the a** if you ask me.

Ive also got "bad mutha" ANYTHING in borderlands(specially the tarantula queen spiderants)

that boss from pikmin 2 where you have to save that swine louie from it(I still found it fun though) and bulbear's, grub forms of the normal bulb creatures

metroid prime, after you get the water jet thingy you have to fight that alpha...something in a giant tank, gave me hell first time I fought it
oh yeah, the boost guardian. I remember that. There was so much jumping. I really hated that one too.  

dragon3025

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm
From LoZ- Keese, Staflos ( STOP ******** JUMPING), Like-likes ( I paied 80 rupees for that goddamn shield. =_=), and miniblins from WW ( those tiny demon thingies that come at you in ENDLESS WAVES)

From TWEWY- The Elephant noise, the Frog noise, and ALL of the Taboo noise.

Mario- ******** WIGGLER. DSADFV DIE ALREADY. Also, Lakitu and Spiny.

More to come when I remember how ******** ANNOYED I am by random enemies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:31 pm
Forgot it's name, but that fish-boss from Majora's Mask was a real pain in the a**.  

Vaettur

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Vaettur
Forgot it's name, but that fish-boss from Majora's Mask was a real pain in the a**.

You must mean Gyorg.

One I am still having trouble with

Monster Hunter: "Slay the Cephadrome"
I guess Hurricane+ isn't going to cut it for this guy. But I still can't kill it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 am
The Redeads from LoZ scarred me as a child, too. The way they would make Link freeze up as they slowly came closer and closer...

*shudder*

Eventually I got over the sheer terror of them and started to find them really, really annoying instead.

In Silent Hill: Homecoming, the Smogs irritate the hell out of me. The fact that they're only vulnerable for about a second before they attack you just isn't cool.  

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:02 am
From every Monster Hunter BULL ******** FANGO and to a lesser extent vespoids. Mind your own buisness! I am not here to kill you, I am here for the monster that is crushing your habitat.

Any old castlevania with bottomless pits. Medusa heads and bats. WHY!

Kirby the little fire guys who already have a fireball coming when you go on the screen. Fire is your power not ESP, no psychic fireballs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am
I lol'd at the minibosses in KSS that had projectiles and a bomb tile underneath their feet. User Image Seriously, how dumb can you get?  

Cabron the Swan

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm
I don't think it gets any worse than the birds from Ninja Gaiden and the Eggplant Wizards from Kid Icarus.

NG's birds respawn if you take a step (or get hit by it) backwards, are ridiculously hard to hit and do three damage (ridiculous in the game, as guns and nearly all other enemies INCLUDING BOSSES do one damage), not to mention they circle around and will hit you again and are great at appearing right when you need to take that leap of faith to the ladder over a huge gap.

The Eggplant Wizards of Kid Icarus appear in the dungeons and shoot eggplants (go figure) at you, which, upon contact, turn you into an eggplant that cannot shoot anything at all. This forces you to search the dungeon for a hospital (simply an empty room with a plus sign on it otherwise; extremely confusing unless you know better) to heal yourself before you can do anything about it. Better hope you don't find the boss while you're an eggplant because if you do, you're ********. The worst part is that you can get hit by an eggplant the moment you enter their screen, your bow shoots about a foot in front of you while they can lob eggplants across the entire screen, and often times there are two of them on the screen at a time, and they respawn if you come back to their screen, which happens because the dungeons are all basically mazes.

Out of the two, the birds are worse. The Eggplant Wizards are just another part of a bad game while the birds are the worst part of a good one.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff