Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 am
"Petco? Pet cooooooo! interesting. I like it." It seemed Cael liked the name of the store. He continued playing with the name in his head. Once in the store Cael's eyes lit up.
"A animal toy store!" He was off and examining everything. Animals, items, he sniffed at some of the treats cautiously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 pm
Alicia and Allegra followed Cael around the store. Most of the time Allegra was giggling at what Cael was doing. Alicia just prayed that Allegra didn't decide to try the dog treats and went on to pick up some things for the puppy. Collar, training pads, food, toys, and some other things to keep the puppy clean and happy. She was proficient at finishing shopping in a short time frame. She did have a seven year old that liked to get into random trouble.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:19 pm
"Summer lied! They make cookies for dogs! She said you can't feed cookies to dogs!" He was scooping the treats into one of the small bags set up beside the treat stand.
"Oh....this one looks good!"

Meanwhile Andros was piloting the nearly broken down stolen ship. He glanced over at the young woman beside him.
"So weird!" He yelled as he tried to focus on their voyage. Summer remained quiet though she was still freaked out. It was clear in her eyes.
"How did you say they did it?"
"Andros! I just want you to fix this! They did something with our science. Some sort of experiment. I am not sure. They injected me with some weird bright pink gooey looking formula. I think it maybe the formula isn't perfected."
"You look like your no older then the day I first met you."
"Shut up...."
"You remember the last few years?"
"You mean the death of my twin brother the abandonment of both my older brothers, the disappearance of my Mom, my father going away to prison, my Grams dying, going into foster care, the yeerk war of Earth, you being trapped as a nothlit, me getting thrown out of foster care when I first got pregnant, then the miscarriage, you cheating on me and breaking my heart, us finally working things out, me getting sick but we decided to get married in secret then being taken away by some of your alien brethen, Orion's birth, my return, finding out that apparently our vows meant nothing to you, leaving to space again, finding love with Trace who walked away from this life and me, then finding love with another Andalite and him being killed in action, then losing the daughter I was five and half months pregnant with, throwing myself into a life far away because I realized there wasn't a single person on Earth anymore who loved me, or even remembered me. Yeah sadly I remember it all. The one good thing there was Orion..." Andros was quiet for a minute.
"You were happy at our wedding. Happiest I have ever seen you."
"Just....drive, fly! Whatever!"

Andros found himself confused. Why was she angry because he remembered a time when she was happy. He was merely pointing out that Orion's birth was not the only time she was happy over the years. He glanced over at her and just looked over her profile.
"Summer....maybe this is your chance to do things over. Live for you. You dropped out of school to work as much as you can once you were thrown out of foster care, you got your G.E.D. and gave up your shot at that soccer scholarship. I may not acknowledge it but you all did a lot. You all sacrificed a lot. More then I would have believed possible. Piper and Erebus got they're happy ending, Alicia....well....she had an okay ending. My ending....well....my story isn't over and won't be until I die. You....well....you have always gotten a raw deal out of life. Parents in and out the picture. Life was hard for you and I realize I did nothing to make it easier. In fact I took, demanded, pushed, and still it wasn't enough. This may be your chance to live a life you want."
"Pfft! I may look like a teenager but I am not. The memories are still there. Tey always will be. I remember the tank I was in healing, I remember Orion's birth, I remember the blue silent baby boy with the chubby cheeks and dark hair. I remember my Grams funeral. I remember burying my twin brother, I remember having to leave my foster sisters. Starting over I can't do. I am haunted and always will be." Summer sighed.
"Andros....focus on your life. Fix your life. Go back to your wife."
Andros snorted and glanced over at Summer. She looked over at him.
"Which one?" She hit his upper arm.
"Shut up....you know who I mean." Andros shook his head.
"We were wrong for each other since day one."
"Why? Because she's not an Andalite." Summer replied sarcastically.
"No because I was using her to replace you which wasn't fair to her. Wasn't honoring your memory. Alicia nice. She pushes and pushes though. I don't think she ever really loved me either. I think we were really both just two lonely people looking for love and comfort. I loved Alicia and still do. Not romantically though. I want to protect her and comfort her. Be there for her but it's more like how I feel for Piper or Rosie. The sex...it was just that. It was a physical comfort. I needed to feel close to someone. To not feel alone and I think she needed it as well."
"Please don't talk to wife one about sex with wife two."
"Summer I am trying to explain. To talk. To be honest like I haven't been in years."
"I know. It's just hard to think of you with her."
"It was hard to think of you with others, and carrying someone else's child but I had to tolerate it."
"Well Andros at least you don't have a constant reminder of my past relationships."
"I won't apologize for Allegra. I love my daughter regardless of how she came to be."
"I would never ask you to regret or apologize for her birth. I am just saying she's a constant reminder of you and Alicia. Alicia is a constant reminder of the war we fought, of you moving on before my hypothetical grave was warm. It's a reminder of why I could never be with you again."
"Then Summer I think possibly you never loved more, or your love is still that immature love of a teenager."
"No. My love has grown, changed, evolved. My heart may still want you but my head knows better and if there is one thing I learned over the years it's to not trust my heart or what I am feeling. There is no place for love or feelings in war."
"Since when is love a war?"
"It's always been a war. A battle for us, a constant struggle."
"So despite what your heart says you can't love me?"
"Despite what my heart wants...I can't love you. Not anymore. Not again. You've hurt me to much and as I said....your past will always be the road block."
"That's fine. We could never be lovers again anyway. We work together and I really doubt your capability for love anymore."
"No. Your just pissed that for once I am turning you away." Andros laughed.
"Maybe. Or maybe I have just realized you and Alicia will be the death of me. I loved you both as much as I could at the time. Right now...my love for my children is the only love in my life. Our relationships are simple. I understand them. They are straight forward. They like me. Flaws and all. They don't try to change me or hate me for mistakes I've made."
"That is your problem....you over think everything.... You can't love because you over think it. Over analyze it. Besides...Alicia still has feelings for you..."
"You can't love because you have become the Tin Man. What makes you think that?"
"I don't think...I know. A woman knows when another woman likes her man, or in this case her ex."
"Well we are done. As I said....we're so completely wrong for one another. She'll never understand and accept me for all that I am and all that I am not."

The ship suddenly slowed, stalled and then lurched forward. Andros did his best to slow the descent.
"The power!" Summer was already up and trying to get some electricity flowing through the ship again. The ship was a hunk of junk. Scrap metal really but it was the only ship they could get.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Alicia sat drinking coffee as she watched Allegra play with her puppy. The girl absolutely loved the pup. It was one of Andros' better ideas. Allegra was probably going to be an only child so a playmate like a puppy would make it not be so lonely. Allegra and Aislinn where rolling around like maniacs on the floor making Alicia have to laugh at them. They were made for each other.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 am
Cael and Orion were currently fighting and having a yelling match. Both had ideas on how to find Andros and wanted to put them into effect however both thought their idea was better then the others. Which of course was the problem. That was until their watches began to beep shrilly. The laptop crashed to the ground and they stood staring at their watches.
"That isn't good!" Orion suddenly looked pale and sick. Cael was examining his watch closely.
"It's tracking them both! Look, two dots and they are no longer shielded. Either he's not shielding them anymore or they got away and it's why they have reappeared on the grid!"
"Yeah but that shrill sounds means distress. They are hurt. Bad. This is the alert that their vitals...."
"We just have to get to them fast then now won't we!"

Mean while the pair laid bleeding battered and in a wreck. Andros was trying to force himself to move despite the pain. His vision was bad. He was seeing doubles, triples and everything seemed blurred. He was in the worse pain of his life and felt horribly sick. He had a broken arm. That much was clear. The hot steady flow coming from his head let him know he was bleeding badly. He was noticing it hurt when he breathed, so this made him think either bruised, broken or fractured ribs. His watch was smashed up. No surprise. Actually the surprise was that his skull wasn't smashed up.

He dragged himself out of the wrecked and simply laid on the ground still for a few seconds. Morphing would fix all this but he wasn't sure he had the energy to do so. He was already fighting for consciousness as it was.

It was then he realized Summer hadn't pulled herself from the wreckage. He sat up, his left arm propping him up. The pile of bended and warped metal was smoking. He looked at the mess and quickly climbed to his feet.
"Summer?!" He couldn't see her under the crash site but she had to be there. She was in the ship with him when they had crashed. He listened quietly for a moment and heard some sort of shrill whistle ever so often. It wasn't him so that had to be Summer. He began to try to pull the ruined twisted pieces of metal away.

After seconds he realized he had to morph. He could do very little in her current state and they had to get away from this crash fast. People would show up and two humans hurt in a UFO crash, well they would be questioned, poked, prodded and tested. No doubt.

He used what little energy he had to morph. He could immediately feel the shifting within. The bones stretching, mending and rearranging themselves. His beautiful human mouth sealed, stalk eyes sprouted from his head. The various cuts and bruises were healing as were his bones and organs.

Once in Andalite form Andros scanned the area quickly once then tried called for Summer once more.
Still no respond. He began to pull the pieces of the smoking wreck away. He worked quickly. After a few minutes he decided to morph back. In case people came across them.

Once he was back in his now more familiar human form he went back to work. He finally found the unconscious female. She was bleeding badly and looked like a bloody rag doll. He picked her up carefully and started to hurry away quickly. She only had to morph to heal. Soon as she regained consciousness. The beeping continued at odd intervals.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm
Erebus was wondering around close to wher Cael and Orion where set up. He kept an eye on those two. They were both strong and young with their own opinions. He knew well that they both would be in a fight sooner or later. He could hear the yelling from where he was walking. He walked a little faster then when he found them he looked at the laptop on the floor. "You know that is an important piece of technology that you are leaving on the floor. Why were you both yelling?"

((Have no idea what to post.))  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 pm
((Going to pick up where I feel like it since you never e-mailed me! Orion is like 8 ish here.))

Summer sat and watched Orion and Leo sparring. She had a small smile on her face. Orion was strong, smart, brave and a fierce warrior. He would be a fine Prince one day. Her heart swelled with pride as she watched the boy's fluent moments. Regardless of what form the boy was in it was like watching the finest dancers.

Andros came and sat beside Summer on the fluffy grass. He watched silent. In awe of his stranger of a son. The resemblance between Orion and Andros was undeniable. Neither parent spoke. They just watched on. Andros jealous that it was not him out there with Orion. Summer with her heart swelling with pride and love for her son.
"His form is great. He seems to know how to hold his own." Andros said trying to break the awkward silence.
"Of course...he has been training since he could walk. My son has been a warrior his whole life. Fighting is in his DNA." Summer replied still watching her so.
"I'm sorry. I never wanted that life for him. Or you."
"You dragged me into the fight. You knew what you were doing."
"We were desperate. Without the help of you and the others...the war would have been lost. You all would be Controllers right now."
"I know. I was just pointing out this is the life you chose for me when you gave me the ability to morph."
"You hate me for it?"
"No. I hate that I lost everything in the war. Well....what little I still had."
"Would you change it if you could?"
"No. Things are not perfect, but they are better then what they could have been."
"Why are you so angry then Summer?" She laughed bitterly and shook her head.
"I come back and my husband has a whole new family and child! Why wouldn't I be happy huh?" She replied nastily and stood up. Brushing off her jeans.
"Summer, I thought you were gone. If I had known...."
"Save it Andros! Just....shut up. I want you to just leave Orion and me alone. We are you past. Your future is with the enemy. Tucked soundly in her bed and buried between her legs." She started to walk away when Andros was up and yanking her back by her arm.
"Look I have apologized numerous times. I can not change things! I was trying to get on with my life. I will not chose between my daughter or son. I will not let you keep me from my son either. I have lost enough time with him. It is not fair that I lose more with him because your angry with me. Because you want to punish me. Summer, look at me." She yanked her arm away and turned to stare at her "husband". The hatred in her eyes cut him worse then any tailblade ever could.
"You were warned. Stay away from my son, and stay the hell away from me. We are NOT your family. Your family is that slut and your trader sister." She slapped Andros across the face and ran off.

She grabbed Orion and was pulling him away. Leo looked back at Andros and started toward him. Andros started toward Leo. He was not afraid of him. If he wanted to face off then fine.
"Dad!" Orion called and Leo looked at Orion who was reaching out a hand toward him. Leo hurried to his "son".

Andros had thought Summer's hatred of him had been a knife to his heart, well that had nothing on hearing his son call that man Dad. To reach for him when he was upset.

Andros went to his "sister's". Let himself in and went straight to the bar. He started making himself a drink. He felt as if his heart had been ripped out. He loved his wife Summer, but he of course loved Alicia. He had never stopped loving his wife. He had moved on though. Made his peace with her death and tried to live without her. He loved his daughter Allegra, but loved his son Orion. He knew he could not simply have two families. It would not be fair to them, but they were both his children! He owed it to them to be there for the both of them.
"Can't f*cking win...." He said to himself as he downed his glass of whiskey and poured another.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff