Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Alicia laughed. "Exactly... Andros didn't figure that out. Everything was a fight to him. As much as I did love him, and I did, he never really saw anything other than the fight. Cal... Andros' watch.. He said it had some kind of GPS technology in it. Have you tried reversing the signal so that you can use it to track his location? I know thats what the police do when a child goes missing and has a cell phone."

Allegra giggled. "Do we get to get my puppy soon? What kind of puppy is it?" She stuffed some more noodles into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm
"Andros' focus is the fight. Yes. I agree. It's what he knows, it's what he does best, it's what he understands. Everything else in life seems to make him unsure of himself and he can't stand that. Makes him feel week." He looked to Allegra.
"I do not know what kind it is. It's a dog. Are dogs not all just dogs?" He glanced at his watch.
"Yes we should finish up soon. I'm on a time limit. My apologies for ruining everyone's fun." His attention went to Alicia once more.
"We can't get into his computer. His computer has the tracking program. It's a program he made, It's in the last testing phase. We were using them in the field and he was working out the last of the kinks that popped up. However as I said....it's his program, and his computer. We can't get in it. The defenses he put on it. Especially with....nevermind..."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Alicia smiled. "Sounds like Andros enough. But what I am suggesting is that Erebus could reverse the signal. He's not as silly as Andros makes him out to be. Honestly, I think Erebus is the smarter of the two. He thinks far more deeply than Andros."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm
"Depends what you cal smart. I think you see him as smarter because he is more human therefore you can relate to the things he says. You understand his behavior. Andros is complex. Much to complex for anyone to really ever understand him truly or ever get him. It's way he's an alien to both of our people. Though Erebus is of course welcomed to try. Any and all attempts by trustworthy parties are of course welcomed." Erebus again looked at his watch.
"Should we puppy the puppy stuff before we pick her up? Andros has seen to it that the puppy has a vet. He looked up the vet's history and is satisfied that the vet is indeed a professional and who he says he is."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm
Alicia shook her head. "He thinks of things that could happen and what will actually happen. Which is always a good thing to have."

"I... mwanna..gwet the puppy fhings first."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm
"No point in thinking about what could or might happen and do nothing about it. What good is his thinking? He does nothing about it, besides....he doesn't know if it will actually happen. So really it's just pointless. It's good to have a plan but he is often so far out of the loop. First thing you need to know is Andros works in secret. No one ever knows everything. He tells them only what he wants them to know." Caelum stood up.
"Excuse me."

He was gone for a few minutes before returning. He could not understand why humans insisted on relieving themselves so close to were they ate, and at times sleep. It was so puzzling to him. He took his seat again.
"I will not discuss Andros nor Erebus with you. Both are bright but both are extremely flawed. Erebus is too human. He forgets who he truly is and what he is. He forgot his people and where he came from. He forgot the oath he took. He is a soldier. Protector. He was never suppose to stay here and for that.... Well. I will not share what our people think of those people. Andros has to much pride, he can not see pass the job, and lacks many emotions. Though in all honesty....we're not an emotional lot. He is a excellent soldier and strategist. His people are very proud of him but it is not enough for him. He will be his own downfall. Andros sadly is great and horrible all at once. Erebus did what he thought was right. I am not saying it was wrong. I'm not judging him. What he did is his business. It's a decision he must learn to live with. As does Andros, he must live with all his decisions and at the end of the day...I suppose that is what it is about." Caelum shrugged.
"I don't know. I've put my time in. I love my world, my people, my family, and I love protecting those who need it. I want to experience a different aspect of life. However my loyalty will always be to my people. If ever there is a threat to them and my world then yes, I will return. I will fight. I will protect them. It's my own and they are my people. My family. Though if I do not have to fight then I will not. Right now my time is just about up. I do not have to go back if that is not what I want. I'm not a great soldier. Not a great strategist. Will never be a great leader and I don't to lead anyone. I am smart but do not truly care about technology. I like traveling. I like studying other worlds and people. I love to see how others live."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Alicia nodded. "Shall we go get Allegra's puppy what it needs before we pick it up, now?"

Allegra swallowed the last of her noodles hastily. "Yes!! And then we can find Daddy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm
"Yes. We should go. Pick the puppy things up." Caelum finished his drink. "Are we all done? Should I attenmpt to get the waitress' attention now?"  

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm
Alicia smiled. "I've already taken care of it Cal, while you were away for that brief amount of time. So no worries." She wiped off Allegra's mouth and shook her head. "She is always such a mess after she eats spagetti... I dont know what I am going to do with her."

Allegra giggled as her mom let her out of the booth. She took her mother's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm
"She's wearing her food. It's that good she wants people to ask about it." Caelum smiled at Allegra and Alicia.
"So....what color are you getting for your puppy? Yellow? Pink? White? Blue? Purple? Maybe orange?!"

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm
Allegra perked up and smiled. "PURPLE!! Purple is super pretty!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm
"Ah. Purple." Caelum smiled. "I like orange. I think it is a wonderful color. Fierce, stunning and exciting."

((Night. Feel better Blondie.))

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Allegra looked at Cael. "I don't like orange so much. Except during fall then its pretty with the yellows and browns and reds but I don't like it by itself."

Alicia led them to the car.

((I will try.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am
Cael shrugged. "Your opinion." He didn't care. Orange was a truly stunning color. So vivid and full of life. Not boring like so many other colors.
"What is the closest store that will have everything?"

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 pm
"That would be Petco. Its right down the street."  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!