Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 pm
Allegra giggled at Cal. "You're silly Cal."

Alicia smiled. "I do all that and manage employment, payroll, and so forth. A lot of things. I had to since Andros left."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 pm
"Ah." Was all he could say. He was not sure what to say. The last bit seemed like a jab at Andros but he could not be certain. He understood that Andros had abandoned some of his duties here on Earth but that was the way it was. Andros was a warrior. He was not a human. Not a Earthling. These were his adopted people. He could not just choose to ignore or not return. Earth had been an assignment. Protecting it. Fitting in.

There were somethings a civilians could never understand. They believed that since Erebus had walked away that was a possibility. It wasn't. Erebus would never be allowed to return to his home world.No Andalite was to have contact with him. Well originally that had been true. Andros had performed miracles. Jumped through hoops to ensure Erebus and his way of life was safe.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:12 am
"It was hard after he left but I managed somehow. I worked harder then most to relearn some things. I had surgery days before he left. It was on the back of my head and for months I couldn't talk or do things on my own and well it took a while but I got back to almost where I was... I still have some problems but I can manage. That just taught me that I couldn't really depend on anyone but me and well Piper and Erebus. They were amazing while I was in therapy. Its no big deal though." She left the part about a yeerk causing the damage that caused her to get surgery for obvious reasons. She gave a shrug and smiled at Cal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm
"He regrets that but that is none of my business." He looked toward Allegra. "So your going to be a dancer like your Mother? Andros swears that even as a baby Allegra could dance." Cal smiled.
"I've never seen any sort of infant dance so I must say I am disappointed to have missed it."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Allicia shrugged. "How did you know that I was a dancer? Did Andros tell you that?"

Allegra looked up from her food. "I wanna be a veterinarian and take care of animals."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 am
"Indeed. Andros told me that once. We were very fascinated. There is no dance on our planet. As you can imagine dance is a true feat when one has four hooves. No matter what you do you can not be graceful." Cael attacked his food enthusiastically.
"No mouths either. Such a pity my people lack mouths. Eating....the true sense of taste is a wondrous thing. One day I will become a chef. Cook many wonderful and delicious dishes. People will truly understand then what a gift the sense of taste really is."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:32 pm
Alicia's eyebrows furrowed a bit. "Hmmm that is pretty strange. He always told me that it was pointless as was all art. He did say it was good for exercise but not much else."

"I think you will be a great chef as long as you dont want to make Andros' favorite of peanut butter mayo celery sandwiches. They were horrible really."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:46 pm
"His new favorite is fluff, chocolate syrup, peanut butter and apple slices." Cael chuckled.
"Well he said he doesn't understand the purpose dancing serves though he enjoys a the movements. He said it's like watching a fight. Only no one gets hit."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 pm
((Summer died, then Andros two days later though he was older! Bish! So Ava is an adult, was when they died. Sarah was a teen when they died. She is rowdy, and excitable. Always getting in trouble but a straight A student! LOL Go figure! Police brought her home twice!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm
Alicia rolled her eyes. "He was always an odd one. I don't think I could eat anymore of his cooking." She shrugged when Cal talked of Andros' not understanding dance. "Except in a fight there is no rhythm or pattern to follow."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 am
"Not a rhythm or pattern one follows but the movements are the same. All carefully thought out and trained. Same he doesn't understand dance and can not truly appreciate dance you can not see the beauty of fighting. So many different forms, combination. Clearly you two are night and day. No idea how you two ever ended up together," Cael shook his head. Sad that neither could see the beauty the other saw in their one true passion. That to him meant there could never had been a true relationship that would last forever. It would have been a matter of time since they could not understand or truly respect the other's lifestyle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:16 pm
Alicia shook her head. "I understood the whole fighting thing... but at the same time do you want to fight your entire life without really ever stopping to notice all the things going on around you? My father was a soldier, Cal... I was a soldier's daughter. But I also know what happens when fighting goes wrong. I know how it feels when you lose your parent to fighting; something I don't want Allegra to go through. Ever. Thats why no one thinks I understand or appreciate fighting but truth is I've seen what it can do to families here. Everyone thinks there is only one side to fighting but theres more than that. So much more. But unfortunately I don't dance anymore... I just don't have the time." She took a bite of her turkey club. "Opposites can attract, Cal."

Allegra looked up her face a mess from the spagetti sauce and she had just taken a bite of noodles, which was hanging from her mouth. She chewed and watched as Cal and her mother talked.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:57 pm
"True. However fighting is necessary. Someone has to do it. If no one fought....especially in the wars we are fighting... Lots of species would fall victim without ever even being aware of the threat. That is the truly frightening part. The part that troubles us. It's why we fight. Not because we like it but because we realize not everyone is playing on a leveled field." Cal sipped his drink.
"It's why I wanted to fight. When I was younger there was a planet, not far from our own. We often traded with them, did business. Now a falling out occurred and years passed without any communication. Finally one day there were talks of repairing the relationship. By the time we set up a meeting be were horrified by what we saw. The planet, a once beautiful place now law it ruins. It was under attack and losing. No one realized the threat that these visitors posed until it was to late. The group of aliens they allowed to come to their planet to escape their horrible planet. These guests were....horrible. They had tricked the quiet peaceful harmless natives. They wanted a metal found only on that planet. You control the flow of that metal and your pretty much a king in space." He sipped his drink again.
"Point is they were unaware of the threat and fell victim. There planet and people nearly completely wiped out. Fortunately for them they had so many other planets willing to intervene on their behalf since the people were pacifists.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm
"Good point... But you also have to make time for other things, like friends and family. Because if you forget about what your fighting to protect then really why are you even figthing? You can't lose sight of whats important to you or else you lose those you are fighting for. So everything you fight for you will eventually lose because you become to focused on fighting that you ignore everything else. You know."

Allegra speared a meatball and pushed it at Cal. "Want one Cal?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Cale nodded at Alicia's words and happily accepted the meatball. "They are delicious. Thank you." His attention went to Alicia again.
"I agree. Sometimes it's hard though. Sometimes you are so afraid of losing what you hold closest and so you throw yourself into the fight. It's hard to know what is enough/ Or when it's enough."

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff