Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm
Erebus smirked. "Yes, you'll lay down the law and Alicia will quickly smack you down. Please, let me know when you do that I'd like to see how that will go down."

He just looked at Andros. "Both Alicia's and Piper's fathers are dead. Alicia's was killed in a war over seas. Piper's parents were killed in an automobile accident."

"Hmm I don't know. Why don't you ask Piper or Alicia about calling it knocked up. There's no stopping it. If she wants a boyfriend she's going to have one. Either with you accepting it or behind your back. Besides she's at the stage where boys are gross."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm
"Summer's Dad has been in and out her life since she was born. As was her Mother. When I met her she was living with a foster family." Andros nodded.
"I will ask them. Then I hope I am dead or in space with Allegra starts dating..." He grumbled.
"Look...I am just saying I already had the talk with Orion to stay away from Rosie. So you need to have the talk with your boys. Orion has assured me he's not interested in Rosie. She's not his type. However he wants Piper...." Andros mumbled the last bit and took a large gulp of his soda.

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm
Erebus just looked at Andros. "Taylor and Allegra are best friends. They do everything together."

He felt his jaw drop when Andros told him that Orion wanted Piper. "Well he can't have her!! She is married to me!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm
"Well Orion seems to think you two should settle it with your tail blades. He feels as the younger male, one who is nearing his prime he should have the mate of his choice. Which is Piper because he likes her hair, and her smile." Andros shrugged.
"I tried explaining to him that it doesn't work that way on Earth. He still wants Piper. He said she makes him feel sick and happy all at once."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 pm
Ereus shrugged. "The fact of the matter is that she'll never want him. He's too young. Besides... She'll always stay with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 pm
"Hey, don't tell me...." Andros raised his hands as if he surrendered. "I'm not interested in banging my sister person. That is foul." He made a face.  

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Erebus shook his head. "Well them him that. She's his aunt person thing. Well supposedly anyways. Its still wrong on some many levels. She's taken. MINE!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:07 pm
Andros laughed. "I tried. He insists it's not true. It's only for paperwork. He says technically I am adopted." He smirked at Erebus.
"He wants himself a piece of Piper pie!"

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 pm
Erebus shook his head. "Well try harder! He obviously doesn't get it. Even if its just paperwork... Its still so wrong. She changed his diapers a few times!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 pm
"He is in love! He looooovvvvveeesss her!" Andros chuckled. "Just don't leave him alone with Piper. He may start flexing his muscles around her." He shook his head.
"He doesn't remember that so it never happened in his head."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Erebus frowned. "I loved her first. He can find someone else she's mine and if he was around her she'd tell him that too. She's mine! He could flex all he wants still wont mean a single thing to her. She loves me and she is mine."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm
Andros chuckled."They are young. They'll move on. Like Cal is in love with Alicia. He is going to try to figure out how to get facial hair because he thinks Alicia will think he looks more manly that way." He shook his head.
"They are all insane...MILF chasing aliens..."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:44 pm
Erebus smirked. "Well, tell Cal that Alicia won't think its manly. All he needs to do is get a little more of your DNA a bit of Piper's and he would be perfect. She'd devour him. The girl needs a man anyways. Hasn't had one for years." He so wanted to see how Andros would handle that info.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Andros thought this over. "Well....this will sound really gross and stuff but....technically speaking. We all share the same DNA. I mean....I have Piper's, Summer's, Sahra's and a few other people. Cal took DNA from Summer, Orion, Trace, me, you, your kids, and Piper. So what I am thinking is....Cal has like a HUGE portion of Piper's DNA." He shook his head.
"You realize we need some new blood before our kids start coming out with all sorts of birth defects!" He looked at Erebus.
"I have news for you. Women are sneaky. I am sure there is a lot about her you don't know."

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Erebus shook his head. "But not Alicia's DNA. She was fresh blood."
"Alicia isn't like those women. She didn't have time for much. She had to relearn to walk and all that good stuff. Then she had to take care of Allegra, work to support her and Legra, and went back to school and got an MBA. Dear god she needs a guy. Its been what seven years? Im surprised she didn't jump your bones when you got back. So Cal or any other guy that is decent should do."  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games