Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 am
Andros could not believe it. Not now. After all these years. Six long agonizing years he had been signalling. Trying to get a hold of a ship. A clue. As to where is now ex wife Summer had disappeared to with their son.

Now....a ship...had gotten in contact with him. A ship claiming to have both Summer and Orion aboard. Not only that...but Andros' parents. They wished to meet with him. They would be present only for a few hours. Hours...that's all.

It was strange. Why now? Why had Summer chosen now to get in touch with him? He never wanted to see her again. He had loved her so much and she had hurt him. He could never forgive her. She had stolen their son. Ran off with him.

He had no idea what to do. He did not want to face Summer but....if meeting with her meant seeing Orion again. Holding his little boy again. He wouldn't be so little now.... He would be nearly 8 in Earth years by now.
"Alicia...." He called his throat so dry.

Summer....She was different. She had calmed down. She had grown, matured. Forgiven and gotten over Andros. He would always be her first love but....she no longer wanted to be with him. She realized they were so different. Besides that he had never loved her like she loved him.

As hard as it had been to accept that she had come to terms with it. So Summer had given up. Let Alicia have him. She didn't care. From that doomed relationship she had a handsome brilliant amazing son.

She was walking. This was a familiar yet alien place to her. So much had changed in her home town. So much that it was almost unrecognizable. Almost but not quite...

She stopped at the familiar door. She had no idea if they even still lived here. She knocked after just staring at the door a long moment.
"Piper...? Erebus....?"

Summer smoothed her dress down. It felt weird being here. Maybe she should just go. She should. So she turned and started down the steps. Away from her past. She had no business being here anyway. They were Andros' family. Her family....well...that would be interesting to explain.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm
Alicia walked out with their baby on her shoulder sleeping softly. She smiled softly at Andros. "Ssssh... I just got her asleep. It took me two hours to get her to sleep." She looked at Andros with a curious glance. "Any news? Did you find them? Did you find Orion?" Always the curious girl. "Whats wrong? Something wrong love? I can hear something is up by the sound of your voice."

Erebus walked out of the house the twins following him happily. They were now around 9 and happy silly kids. They looked at the woman walking down the stairs. "STRANGER!! STRANGER!!!" They cried and pointed down at the woman that was leaving. Erebus looked at her. "Can I help you? Do you need some help or anything?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Andros grew silent as he watched Alicia and their daughter move closer. He suddenly wasn't sure he wanted to tell Alicia. He wasn't sure how news of Andros' previous family would affect her.

He nodded his head. "Orion and Summer....here for a few hours. Orion wants to meet with me. I don't think Summer will allow us to meet alone tough I wish she would. I have nothing to say to her. I don't want to see her either. Not after the hell she's put me through..." He looked back at the computer screen.
"I want to see Orion though...I have to send word if I wish to see him...." He closed his eyes.

Was it time to let him go? To put him in the past like he had done with Summer. He balled up his hands. His knuckles going white.
"I won't go see him if it makes you uncomfortable." Proof Andros had changed. He wasn't so selfish and rash anymore.

Summer swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded her head. "Sorry. Wrong address..." She said only glancing over her shoulder for a few seconds. Her hair was much longer now. She was older. More grown up and curvier.

She knew it was Erebus. She could hear it. Feel it. Her heart knew her extended family even if her eyes felt they were being deceived. She took a few more steps away before turning around. Getting a good look at the twins for what would be the last time probably. They were so grown now. Cute though.
"Sorry." She said before turning about again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Alicia took a seat beside him and laid her hand on top of Andros' balled up one. She looked at him softly. "He's your son. You should go see him. Isn't this what we have been trying for all this time? Now you get your shot to see him at least for a few hours. Don't give up your shot at seeing him because of Summer." She chuckled at Andros and patted his hand softly. "No, Im not uncomfortable. Now having a baby thats uncomfortable. Or having a slug stuck in a head thats very uncomfortable. This isn't nearly as bad as those were. So send them that you will see him." She smiled again. "I think I will have my hands full here."

Erebus frowned as the woman turned. She looked so familiar yet different to him. "Do I know you? You look like someone I once knew. Can I help you find the address you are looking for? I can give you a ride if you like. I'm heading towards the grocery store in town so it won't be a problem."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Andros sighed. "Yes. I want to see him. I do so bad....but if she is just going to take him away again...." He looked angry now.
"Why is she doing this? Why is she like this? Why allow me to see him for a few hours? It won't be enough....he's my son too. I know she birthed him and raised him alone. I know I didn't even know she was pregnant....he's still my son though. He's as much mine's as he is hers." He shook his head.
"It may be better if I don't go. I have nothing nice to say to her....and....seeing him. Knowing he's going....it hurts."

Andros rubbed the baby's back lightly. "I'm not going. I don't want to see him. He's going to go....he's....already as good as gone and I hate her for it. I really hate her." He rubbed the baby's back.
"I'll never understand humans..."

Summer shook her head. "I'm fine. Just got turned about Ere..." She pretended to clear her throat. Hoping he hadn't caught on. She was pleased that he had adjusted. That the children were well. She sure hoped Piper and Andros were okay.

Finally she stopped walking and turned to face Erebus. She stared back at him a long moment.
"Your parents want you to know your never far from their thoughts Erebus...." She brushed her waist length hair back from her face. Over her shoulder.
"I have to go now....." She started to back away. In a few steps she was blocked from sight by the trees. She turned and started to walk at a slightly hurried pace.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 pm
Alicia smiled softly. "Andros.... He's your son. He wants to see you. He should see his sister or at least know about her. Go see if he looks like you. Maybe he wants to spend time with you. You should go and see him. Who knows how long it will be before you get a chance like this again? You may never get to see him again. You should go. Who knows whats going to happen, but he wants to see you. Its not Summer wants to see you. Its Orion wanting to see you. Your son wants to see you." She said softly.

"Summer!! Get back here and explain." He sent the kids inside as he went after. He ran quickly searching for you.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:43 pm
"I guess....It is Orion....not about Summer." He closed his eyes. "He doesn't need to know about her....I don't want him knowing how much he's missed. It may cause problems between his Mother and him. I may hate her but he loves her...." He began typing and then sent the encoded message.

He sat there for a few moments. "He's about eight now..." He stood up. "Wonder what he's like. If he's a tender heart hippie like her...or...stern and...she was a tender heart hippie before space." He looked at Alicia.
"I want a picture of him. Several pictures of him." He went to find the camera.

Summer poked her head out from a large old oak. Staring back at Erebus. "What is there to explain? My presence?" She tilted her head to the side.
"This is my home planet....I had to come home eventually...." She pushed herself away from the old tree.
"The war is won...I've been discarded....in a way..." She started walking more slowly. Admiring the forest around her.

She smiled and patted a different tree. "My favorite tree...." She stepped closer and closed her eyes. Leaned her forehead against it.
"This tree and I have memories...."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm
Alicia smiled. "There's my Andros. The camera is in the upper right hand drawer. The batteries are in there with it. Its all together. The USB cord the port everything in there along with the photo paper." Their daughter began to stir a bit and Alicia began to comfort the now fussing infant. "She's hungry. She's got your appetite. Such a hungry baby." She went to the kitchen to get a bottle for her daughter.

Erebus looked at her. "What did you say about my parents? How do you know them? When did they talk to you? I want to know everything. Explain."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Andros chuckled. "Good....she'll grow to be big and strong." He was packing the stuff up he would need for his meeting with his son. He had missed him so much. It was like a part of him had been missing all these years.

Summer didn't move or speak for a minute or two. As if she had not heard E. "I have been to the Andalite home world. I was stationed there for several years. The war....was bad...Large areas of space were affected. The Andalite home world...It was in danger. A horrible battle zone....It's returned to a peace place. For the most part." She finally opened her eyes and turned to face Erebus.
"It's why I had to go...I had a mission. I was needed else where. Earth...was not in any real danger....I had to defend the other worlds that were in danger. It was in return for all that was done to save out world."

She took a step toward Erebus. "I never asked to be a soldier. I never wanted to be a soldier. It was my mission though. Regardless of whether I wanted it." She walked to Erebus and laid a hand on his shoulder.
"I couldn't tell you Erebus. Not about what was going on. They wanted me too. Wanted me to bring you and Andros back. Andros....was useless....a nothlit. He could not help in the war. They didn't know that. I explained it though. You....I refused to pull away from your family. You had made a life here....for yourself."

She let her hand fall away. "There is so much you don't know. So much has changed...." She suddenly hugged Erebus.
"Congratulations. You have a little brother."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Alicia laughed. "Yes nice and strong. And then you can teach her how to beat up all the boys in her class." She had the bottle heating as she turned and watched Andros. "Bring him a toy. I think he would like that. Something to remember you if he does have to go."

Erebus just stared at her. "Wait... Brother?" He frowned. "Thank you Summer I couldn't leave Piper or our kids." He looked around. "Where's Orion?" He was confused with everything she was saying. She acted a bit off, not like the last time he had seen her.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:35 pm
"Oh yes! First thing she'll be learning! How to put a hurting on boys!" Andros followed Alicia.
"You don't want to come along?" He sort of wanted her to go, and sort of didn't.

Summer waved away his words. "We're even the way I see it. For their Andalites they got two humans." She quickly answered his next question. Hoping he didn't over analyze what she had just said. Hoping he thought she just meant Orion and herself.

"With your brother and his grandparents." Summer gave Erebus a small smile.
"Your brother and my son....they are in the academy together. Best friends and constantly competing." She chuckled.
"They are so cute together...."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Alicia laughed and switched the baby to her other shoulder. She was still fussing and crying for her food. "Do you want me to go with you? Its up to you. I mean Summer really didn't like me back when I was a controller and she really didn't like me when I had control but still had that thing in my head. I don't think she would like me now." She looked at him. "You wanna hold her while I fix her bottle."

"So they got you and Orion for me and Andros? Wait do you mean they're here on Earth? Well that's good that they are best friends. My little brother is going to teach him some things!" He stuck out his tongue.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm
"I don't care what she likes...." Andros took the baby." He blew on her belly that poked out under her shirt.
"Hey gorgeous!" He kissed her little head.

"On Earth....yes. It's how I got here...." Summer stuffed her hands in her pocket. Summer laughed.
"No he's not....all he's shown him is how to get into trouble. Though he knows how to do that on his own."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Allegra grabbed her daddy's nose and held on. She began to suck on the tip of his nose. When nothing nutritious came she stopped and started crying again. Her little fists flying in the air.

Alicia came in holding the bottle. "I'll come if you want me to come." She smiled at Andros and Allegra. "Aww poor baby Legra. Daddy isn't yummy is he?"

"Really? Where are they? I want to see them and meet Piper and the kids. We're up to three now." Erebus laughed. "Please its probably Orion teaching him to get into trouble. Whats his name?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Andros looked over at Alicia. "Not what you said last night..." He grinned at her and hopped backwards. Out of arms reach.
"I think you should come....You were there for Orion as well..."
"Besides....your technically his step mother."

"Three? Is that all?! I thought it would be like....five or six by now!" Summer smiled.
"Caelum...Cal for short." She smiled.
"My Rion and Cal...." She sighed.
"You want to meet my boys?" Summer had become so attached to her Andalite families. Both Erebus and Andros' families.

She looked down at the ground. A shy smile on her face. "Congratulations." She looked back up.
"I have to get back...I told them I was going for a walk. Orion's grandparents are keeping an eye on the boys for me."
"Nice seeing you...." She brushed her hair back and gave E a little wave.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff