Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I'm not sure how to take that... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Absolutely none!

I spoke to her about it at the party. She said it just seemed like something I would do. It was just unfortunate the way it came across, she didn't mean it like that.

Wait, there was a party? Tell all!

I did say it was a party didn't I?

Her family booked a function room for a few hours on the night. It was alright. There was only really one other person there that I knew so I felt a little out of place. I didn't get to speak to her much.

IT was a mix of her family and friends. She had a great time and enjoyed herself, which is really all that matters.

True. I know what it's like to go to parties where I don't really know people. I habitually tend to wander when that happens.

I sat in the corner talking to a couple of people for a while. I kind of tend to keep myself to myself when I don't know people.

I did talk to a couple at the end of the night, but by then we were all getting thrown out. I'm hoping we all get to meet up again at some point, some of her friends are quite nice and I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 am
Oh, wow-

Was not expecting that little picture/gif there.

I think my eyes are on fire. ):
burning_eyes  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 am
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Absolutely none!

I spoke to her about it at the party. She said it just seemed like something I would do. It was just unfortunate the way it came across, she didn't mean it like that.

Her family booked a function room for a few hours on the night. It was alright. There was only really one other person there that I knew so I felt a little out of place. I didn't get to speak to her much.

IT was a mix of her family and friends. She had a great time and enjoyed herself, which is really all that matters.

True. I know what it's like to go to parties where I don't really know people. I habitually tend to wander when that happens.

I sat in the corner talking to a couple of people for a while. I kind of tend to keep myself to myself when I don't know people.

I did talk to a couple at the end of the night, but by then we were all getting thrown out. I'm hoping we all get to meet up again at some point, some of her friends are quite nice and I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better.

See? Socializing is FUN! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:07 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Absolutely none!

I know that, that's why I hate my job. Because I don't get he time to do it very often.

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

I know that, that's why I hate my job. Because I don't get he time to do it very often.

Yeah, and when you do, it's normally not the nice kind of socializing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Yeah, the only type fo socializing I've done since starting this job has been two funerals, one birthday party, family arguments, divorces, moving houses, viewing houses or fights in the street.

I want to go out to the pub and sit and chat with friends. Go out shopping with friends! I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS... well, I want to go make some friends, to go see them.

cheesy nipples

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Yeah, the only type fo socializing I've done since starting this job has been two funerals, one birthday party, family arguments, divorces, moving houses, viewing houses or fights in the street.

I want to go out to the pub and sit and chat with friends. Go out shopping with friends! I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS... well, I want to go make some friends, to go see them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:42 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

...I LIVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY. DAMN IT. stressed  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:46 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Which is why I need some time off to go out and make some friends a little closer to home.
I also need to make some friends a little closer to home so I can actually get a girlfriend for once in my life. Since it would be nice to go on a date before I hit 30.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Which is why I need some time off to go out and make some friends a little closer to home.
I also need to make some friends a little closer to home so I can actually get a girlfriend for once in my life. Since it would be nice to go on a date before I hit 30.

Now you're sounding like my brother. razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:51 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Why, coz you're brother is a sad loser like me who hasn't been on a date before either?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:53 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Why, coz you're brother is a sad loser like me who hasn't been on a date before either?

...Wow. I was going to call you out for just calling yourself a loser, but implying that my brother's the same way just because he hasn't had a girlfriend...wow. neutral  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:57 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

...Wow. I was going to call you out for just calling yourself a loser, but implying that my brother's the same way just because he hasn't had a girlfriend...wow. neutral

.... Okay, I didn't think about that before I typed it. No offence meant to your brother. Aimed at myself, just didn't think about it before I wrote it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

.... Okay, I didn't think about that before I typed it. No offence meant to your brother. Aimed at myself, just didn't think about it before I wrote it.

Look, my point was that both you and my brother are really hard on yourselves because you guys think having a girl = not being a loser.

But considering I've been single for years, what does that make me? I don't consider myself a loser. Sometimes love just hits you without 30-day-free trials.

...Yes, that analogy does work.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Look, my point was that both you and my brother are really hard on yourselves because you guys think having a girl = not being a loser.

But considering I've been single for years, what does that make me? I don't consider myself a loser. Sometimes love just hits you without 30-day-free trials.

...Yes, that analogy does work.

I don't think having a girl= not being a loser. I don't really care whether I have a girlfriend or not. I would however like to say, yes I have had a girlfriend/been on a date, before I hit thirty. That is all I meant.

The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff