Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Reality Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fieoras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm
I've always had weird dreams. I use to have nightmares where I would die in many different ways, then they shifted so I had to watch my family suffer. And now they seem to be coming true.

The first one that made me sad was my dream where my sister was pregnant and went in labor after 6 months. In the dream I had to babysit their kids and everybody was soo happy that the baby was alright even though they weren't sure if my sister was going to be alright. I woke up with my sister calling and she laughed at my weird dream. Later that same day I got a call saying to babysit because my cousin was going in labor after 6 months and it was exactly the same as my dream except with my cousin.

For 12 days I had nightmares of my cousin being depressed, lost, wanting her baby but knew it was impossible. Later I dreamt that it was impossible because the baby was dead. And sure enough, the baby died.

Then I have happy dreams and realized that I found somebody who could love me for me and always had but I always chased him away because I never trusted him. And everything in the dream that he did was from my memory, he actually did those things for me. And just when I get my hopes up, I remember in the dream that he died in a car accident a year ago so I can never tell him how I feel and I can't apologize.

I looked up the date of the accident and in was exactly 11 days ago, and I find it weird I dream of it on the 11 month 11 days after the accident.

Anyways, I hate these dreams that are always right and I was wondering if anybody knows a way I might be able to get rid of them?? My doctors tried different pills that's suppose to make me dreamless but none of them work and I dream anyways and their driving me crazy!! They show me things that could've been, that would've happened and I know it's the truth but I know it'll never happen because it's the past. It's like their trying to torture me! And now every dream I have everybody tells me to stay away from the shore, away from the water and earth and a man that's always trying to get to me but everybody pushes me away.

Any suggestions to have a dreamless sleep would be greatly appreciated, I just want to have a nice sleep, or even a nap. Anything to get some rest and get rid of these weird dreams. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm
DBZ_Chi_Chi
They show me things that could've been, that would've happened and I know it's the truth but I know it'll never happen because it's the past.
⊕--------

You can have no way of knowing if something could have been. You can't know if it is true because truth can be proven and that can not. More than likely those dreams are your over active mind dwelling on your problems. You must remember to look at things logically and understand that not ever dream is a prophesy or sent to you form a deity.

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces