Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Some Advice on How to Win a Soul Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orizion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 pm
I have not touched a soul, have you? Even if I was to touch a "soul," I would not feel it, which means that it is not tangible. The reason I say this is because the soul is basically a spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 am
Orizion
I have not touched a soul, have you? Even if I was to touch a "soul," I would not feel it, which means that it is not tangible. The reason I say this is because the soul is basically a spirit.

I think I may have touched a soul or two. Don't think I could discribe how it felt though, perhaps it felt like all that is.  

lordstar

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just my two cents:
Going from "Hi" to "Are you a good person?" and proceeding to enumerate their sins seems more likely to scare them off than bringing them to Christ. :

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 am
Here's how most people do it:

Most people come to Christ through close friends. Bringing people that are total strangers to Christ doesn't always work too well, but on the other hand, it does sometimes, because there are many people out there who are desperate for the Gospel.

Anyways, here's how most people do it:

We tell our friends our story, they tell us their story, and eventually, after building trust, we tell them God's story. Everyone has different expectations about the Gospel, Jesus, and Christians, but remind whoever it is you're witnessing to that we're not perfect; we're only humans. The main reason us Christians are "hypocrites" is because we allow ourselves to get consumed by friends we know, materialism, and other stuff that we shouldn't be doing. And that's why Jesus came. Nobody is righteous, not even one. Others need proof, and there's lots of it! For others, tugging at heart strings will work wonders. Everybody is different.

But this is the most crucial part: once you tell someone about Jesus, make sure that they know that they have to make a decision about what to do with Jesus. And after they make their decision (if it's positive), encourage them to tell a friend about the decision they made, find a church to attend, get involved with small groups, read the bible, and develop a strong relationship with a pastor. If the decision is negative, pray for them, and believe that God will work on them.  

Orizion

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces