Submit

cats
  cats
View Results

I am Naf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Kyoki Kitsune
`tis the NaFLEkY
Hating it and laughing at it are two totally different things.
Wasn't really referring to you, but kay.

Now referring to you, why is it funny to you?

... Okay the girls dancing really isn't that good I admit.
It's quite simple. They look like they have a stick up their a** and they're like kicking at the air and waving their arms around as if someone's shooting at them. Yet at the same time, they have this wave of confidence in them that says, "When I dance like this, I am amazingly awesome."

It's hilariously bad in the end because it looks like something you would do to embarrass or mock other people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm
I think I'm a good dancer... >> At least decent...  

Great Scoot

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm
`tis the NaFLEkY
Kyoki Kitsune
`tis the NaFLEkY
Hating it and laughing at it are two totally different things.
Wasn't really referring to you, but kay.

Now referring to you, why is it funny to you?

... Okay the girls dancing really isn't that good I admit.
It's quite simple. They look like they have a stick up their a** and they're like kicking at the air and waving their arms around as if someone's shooting at them. Yet at the same time, they have this wave of confidence in them that says, "When I dance like this, I am amazingly awesome."

It's hilariously bad in the end because it looks like something you would do to embarrass or mock other people.
I think you're looking at it too logically/critically. It's dancing. Just let your body move to a beat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:44 pm
No, I'm looking at it through the eyes of an artist.

It looks like they're not even moving the way a human being should be moving.  

I am Naf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 pm
I like how you define your eyes as definitive artists eyes. Nice.

Also, "how a human should move"? How should a human move?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 pm
Depends on what you're counting as goth. I dislike a few people in the crowd that you may refer to as the goths, but only because they're bad people in general.

Gas masks ******** rock, by the way.  

Diuy

I am Naf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 pm
It's like this: they look dead. Like they're joints are seizing up and they no longer have a flow from step to step. Human beings shouldn't be rigid in their movements, the beauty of us is that we have this range of motion we take advantage of everyday and those people are just limiting it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 pm
You're looking at it once again, too critically. It's dancing. You're limiting it yourself by criticizing it as a "limit" to a humans movement. Beat, move. Dance.  

Great Scoot

Morde

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 pm
It really depends. The mall goth look just doesn't appeal to me, but really polished looks can be impressive. It depends on the person I guess. I mean Bettie Page is considered a Gothic fashion icon, as is David Bowie. It's really broad. One of my favorite designers, Alexander McQueen, is considered to be a Gothic designer which is interesting. I dunno. It's a broad subculture.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 pm
No, I've seen dancing where they limit movement but still look like they're dancing. Not like they have something up their a** and are on fire.  

I am Naf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm
I think you need your eyes checked. I'd think someone caught on fire would be screaming and frantically running around and rolling on the ground. If something was up their a** WHILE on fire, I'm sure they would still be moving just as fast while ON FIRE.

Now, I think my eyes are fine, so I speak from my perspective when I say that those two (While the girl isn't very good) do not look like they are on fire, or have something up their a**, or both.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Where is Josh we need to lol together.  

Ythan II
Captain

Lubas

Super Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 pm
You are so hurtful Ethan. :c  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 pm
What's lol about this?

EDIT: I'ma regret asking this.  

Great Scoot

Cuivie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Sonnenblume
the guy in the video reminded me of a less awkward Cuivie..

I laughed irl.

I have no problem with them goths. It can look really damned good whatsoever.

Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff